Blueberry--my Last Post-- Based On The Proposal Of Amendments And Responce Of Mmma Members To It....

A month ago, I posted a question about how to get more info on the Amendments that the State was trying to push through "behind closed doors" to force regulations on the Doctor/patient relationship required to get a licence, the type of medical conditions accepted as "legitimate"... as the information was being kept VERY quiet by both the State and the Press...

I was told by the MMMA members here that I was basically "spreading rumors", and "I got your amendments right here in my crotch".. "where's your proof?" etc....

THIS is how we get Cannabis legitimately legalized for patients?

THIS is how we help each other and build a genuine COMMUNITY for patients and caregivers?

below is my responce to that psot... It is my Hope that Blueberry will get it through to the members here how important it is to be compassionate, and not simply come here because "dude- it's a POT site-- kewl!" Or to be trolls.

I expected more--- my bad.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/38314-newest-memorandum-being-forced-thru-house-senate/page__fromsearch__1

-------------------

State looks to change pot laws

May 4, 2012

Associated Press

Save | lg-share-en.gif

By JEFF KAROUB

Associated Press

LANSING, Mich. — The Michigan House on Thursday passed a package of bills aimed at clarifying the state’s voter-approved law allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes.

The House passed four bills — including the first legislation that would amend the 2008 law — and they now go to the Senate.

One bill seeks to better define the type of doctor-patient relationship needed before medical marijuana use could be certified. Another includes requirements for photographs to be included on identification cards that people certified to use medical marijuana must carry. The legislation also calls for creating a 15-member panel of physicians and others to review petitions requesting to add medical conditions to the list for which the use of marijuana is approved.

Backers have argued the 2008 law wasn’t clear and contained loopholes. Critics say the proposed changes might make the drug harder to get.... (continued at link below)

http://www.ironmountaindailynews.com/page/content.detail/id/199293/State-looks-to-change-pot-laws.html?isap=1&nav=5022

OK- so much for my post being based on BS--

Thanks to too many people LIKE YOU who refuse to READ or listen to anything that isn't spoon-fed to them..

the Amendments PASSED THE HOUSE and are now going to be voted upon by the State senate.

Thanks you SO much (not) to those of you who KNEW about this, but said NOTHING!

Didn't realize that there would be SO many trolls here as well... I THOUGHT the point HERE was to help one another and keep Michigan Legal!? Aparentlt, Blueberries efforts are predominantly wasted...

I AM GONE!