Clare Area/roscommon Caution About Bats

Dr. Bob Im very sorry to hear about your daughter being bit, wow now you all have to have the shots, Im so glad you caught it! or shall I say Mrs. dr. Bob caught it, Behind every man is a good woman, and behind my woman is a good behind! (sorry I had to do it) but man that blows, it is realy a good thing you all know now to get the b.s shots, I had them when i was a youngster, I had a knack for getting squirrels to come to me, but when the lil phaqer bit me I couldnt catch it so, well you know the rest of the story!

Best of luck to you and yours! Im sure all will be good, your daughter has a good dad/Dr.!

Peace

Jim

Dr. Bob Im very sorry to hear about your daughter being bit, wow now you all have to have the shots, Im so glad you caught it! or shall I say Mrs. dr. Bob caught it, Behind every man is a good woman, and behind my woman is a good behind! (sorry I had to do it) but man that blows, it is realy a good thing you all know now to get the b.s shots, I had them when i was a youngster, I had a knack for getting squirrels to come to me, but when the lil phaqer bit me I couldnt catch it so, well you know the rest of the story!

Best of luck to you and yours! Im sure all will be good, your daughter has a good dad/Dr.!

Peace

Jim

I actually had a pet squirrel in med school (really cool guy too).

I think we got it in time, she was treated right away, but HD didn't inform us we needed the rest treated for days. 2 more kids and the mom. I was in the UP so they didn't recommend them for me.

Dr. Bob