Medical Marijuana Backers Protest Proposed Michigan Legislation

Theres one big difference in what NEO says and most say on here.... Most tell the truth.

Neo, Neo Neo,

I realize you are disgruntled because of your dethroned position, but to make up and continue to propagate proven factual lies originated by Joe cain is not helping your credibility to say the least. Your anger, hatred and wanting to disrupt this forum and slander people and groups based upon lies is ridiculous. You ask for unity and do everything in your power to alienate every group and person with your lies. It is classic psych 101 nonsense that only works on the most naive of our society. I see your couple cheerleaders backing your position here. Refer to naive.

As far as having to be a dues paying member to attend CPU meetings, well... almost fully true. We have a non paying member attend on an occasion. But you do realize, you cannot attend a Michigan or national NORML meeting without being a dues paying member either right? I have been denied attendance at their quarterly meetings because i do not wish to be a member of NORML. DO i feel as though they are some secret group with an alternative agenda? Of course not. That is just absurd. Just as absurd as your accusations are. You really need to get a grip on reality. It is drifting too far from the shore.

Isn't most of the current "group" running this forum basicly the same as the old forum? Long hair bri, Zapatosunidos, Q-tipper, AKenewell, Michael Komorn etc? Seems about the same minus a couple people. Medcnman was removed. Joe Cain was removed. Kruzty was removed. Other than that,... i don't see a whole lot of difference in who is running the forum. *shrug* So i guess whoever you are NEO, you are likely connected to said disgruntled people as your posts mimic the same nonsense espoused by said people. Lies, deceit, slander and self loathing.

3MA was founded on the idea of compassion clubs. The compassion club network failed under the lead of Joe Cain in the 3MA. He turned his back on EDUCATIONAL compassion clubs and decided to back Dispensaries, compassion centers, then pt/pt transfers with compensation, then farmers markets etc. But in the end, he just let the statewide educational network collapse to the detriment of the entire Mmj community. The Public education system crumbled into the sea. Compassion clubs were not "activism" hubs so to speak. They were simply EDUCATIONAL support groups. These groups could be used as a basis to find "activists", but they are not "activist groups". They are Educational groups founded to help educate patients, caregivers, and the general public. To be against 3MA compassion clubs is rather absurd in my opinion. It is just an educational hub and where people can come to socialize with like interests, issues, and problems. It is a tool which if used properly, will reap great rewards for the community in general. Education. The key to it all.

CPU is not MACC nor the MOCC. Again. Just nonsense. About the only thing MACC and CPU have agreed on since their formation was the Unity letter to oppose this set of House bills and that patient to patient transfers should be legal. :-). Go ahead and ask Jamiuke(leaderish of MACC). I am sure he will confirm there has been no love loss between the two of us. :-) But we are both professional enough to remain sane and come together when the community needed and needs to, such as with the unity letter. But yea... MACC and CPU are 2 very different groups. As far as MOCC, i have never once in my life that i know of met a member or leader of MOCC in person. Notta. They have no members in CPU. That's abotu it there. Typical nonsense espoused by NEO. You would think he would get tired of lying all the time? Some people just cannot help themselves i guess. It is like a chronic and debilitating condition or something. Maybe we need to get it added to the list of qualifying conditions. :-) NEO would qualify in a heartbeat. *snicker*

Also, there is this overriding rant within your writings that everything has to be about activism. To hell with basic education at a compassion club... we have to have activism! Well, honestly, only about 2-3% of MMj program members will ever fall into the category of "activist". Most people are just average everyday people that want to be able to use mmj, appreciate what those few activists do, but will never be seen on a street corner hollerin, or in a meeting with their legislators, or writing a newspaper, or ever writing their legislators, or even posting on an internet forum if they even use the internet. To only accept "activists" is to cutoff the vast majority of the public. If i dare say, the silent majority. Educational groups are needed and should be advanced. We need patient support groups in the state. No different than a cancer support group, epilepsy support group, or a rape support group. It is about education and caring and helping people to understand. Not about grabbing a sign and going down to city hall. Now, several people within a patient support group very well may be activists and wish to do, and the support group was a great place for those people to meet and further their agenda themselves. But to degrade compassion clubs/patient support groups in the way you have NEO shows me that your intent is greater and far more nihilistic than you forwardly like to portray.

And thanks for wanting to attend Dickinson County compassion club. I take pride in being one of the founding board members. We are one of the few that have stood 100% by what the 3MA compassion club book said to do. We have advanced the education of the public in depth in our area. We do fundraisers and such. Have a speaker, besides myself, on an occasion. I suppose you may be bored at the club. We do not plan protests and the likes. We focus on education and socialization. We keep people up to date on current happenings, court cases, legislative bills and such. Big news and small local news. Basic stuff. Help sick people. Ya know,... compassion. A compassion club.

Start your own organization then. Find like minded(idiots), form your group and do exactly every solution you wish to come up with. That is what everyone else does. O wait,... we actually do something. That wouldn't fit your rhetoric.

I mean, Why come here and say "you arent doing anything and even if you did, i wouldnt be part of it." That is just downright odd nonsense and someone who has no intent to make things better or actually even accomplish something. That is merely destruction and nihilism.

I am sorry your life isnt satisfactory to yourself NEO. The only person who can fix it is yourself. Start your own group with your own intent and find how many people think like you do and are willing to be "activists" with you. Then everything you want will be accomplished and the rest of us can be spared from listening to your accusatory and defamatory lies.

Start your own group, NEO, and join the team. What area are you in?

Are you willing to do your part?

Let us make this Provision center and wtvr else having to do with dispensaries as clear as possible again, for th emillionth time.

CPU IS NEUTRAL ON DISPENSARIES.

We have absolutely nothing to do with any commercial anything bill at all. Period.

There are two "dispensary" commercial" bills in the legislature.

First one is written and proposed by MACC and MPP. That would be the Michigan association of Compassion Centers and the Marijuana Policy Project.

That Bill is HB 5580. This bill allows for "provision centers" where patients and caregivers can sell overages to local dispensaries basicly.

Again, to be clear.

HB 5580 = MACC and MPP

Then secondly, there is a bill that was just introduced HB 5681. This bill was proposed by Prairie Plant, a canadian company that wishes to grow marijuana in old mines in Michigan

HB 5681 creates "pharma grade cannabis" and large commercial operations.

Again, to be clear:

HB 5681 = Prairie Plant (Canada)

AND THERE YA GO!

now malamute I learned more from theses couple of posts about the chronology of this site and fighting here and TRUE meaning of CCs than I have in months of reading here...there is not a lot of information on compassion clubs out there

.the truth is I too have attended some of theses clubs and I guess I had a different experience than you describe in this post. I didn't even know there were compassion clubs and compassion centers( which is probably what I attended as meds were available)

these educational clubs as you call them don't seem to be all that visible. I went to the Gennessee club, the Jackson compassion club and a few others but I guess I was under the impression these were like dispensaries.

and I sort of lost interest. How do you find these clubs and I live in Wayne county and I see none?

as far as the suggestion here to start your own group if there are none in your area I work 9-10 hrs a day 6days usually so I certainly don't have time to start my own but I definately would like to get behind a group in my area but?

so thank you for the history of the site and compassion club and I think you need to start a complete thread for these groups where people could locate them and connect.

and one other I just hate to see the attacks and name calling when people post their opinion. after all everyone has one and people are intitaled to think whatever they want but personal name calling posts is ridiculously immature

Edited by purple pimpernel

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to my First Compassion club, when all this started about dispensaries and all the bills getting past last year or so ago.. I couldn't have a say in any of what was going on without attending one myself, So I went to the Birmingham CC and it was NOTHING like what was being described by some or anything like I had expected, it is held at the Birmingham Public Library no smoking none of the nonsense I heard all the story's about.. it was purely educational, and very safe met alot of wonderful people, heard alot of speakers that have been and are in court. very good event held at a very nice location, with great people.

I have not been to any others after that because to me that is how a Compassion club should be IMO. I personally have never seen the versions where meds are sold and smoked and what not. also I went to one other that I forgot about , the Royal Oak CC on main street was much smaller but still very educational no smoking while I was there. I think they are a great way to get answers and just all around a good thing for our community.

Check out the Birmingham one when it comes up next, I'm sure you will enjoy the experience. I wish more people would attend so they can see first hand how a club is ran w/o that experience, it's not fair to pass judgment on them.

Trix

:bong2:

Ps whats the saying "don't judge a book by its cover" once you actually read it, it turns out to be a great book with a good ending.

now malamute I learned more from theses couple of posts about the chronology of this site and fighting here and TRUE meaning of CCs than I have in months of reading here...there is not a lot of information on compassion clubs out there

.the truth is I too have attended some of theses clubs and I guess I had a different experience than you describe in this post. I didn't even know there were compassion clubs and compassion centers( which is probably what I attended as meds were available)

these educational clubs as you call them don't seem to be all that visible. I went to the Gennessee club, the Jackson compassion club and a few others but I guess I was under the impression these were like dispensaries.

and I sort of lost interest. How do you find these clubs and I live in Wayne county and I see none?

as far as the suggestion here to start your own group if there are none in your area I work 9-10 hrs a day 6days usually so I certainly don't have time to start my own but I definately would like to get behind a group in my area but?

so thank you for the history of the site and compassion club and I think you need to start a complete thread for these groups where people could locate them and connect.

and one other I just hate to see the attacks and name calling when people post their opinion. after all everyone has one and people are intitaled to think whatever they want but personal name calling posts is ridiculously immature

www.clarecountycc.ning.com Well thats closer than the U.P.. Library meetings are the whip..