Jackson Medical Marijuana Likely To End Up In Court, Advocates Say

I would point out that while there is no charge called "operating a farmer's market" peenutbutter's semantics games won't help you in the end. It is the same semantics used by people who exchange their marijuana for a "donation" rather than a selling price. A disguised sale will be called out as a sale and your term "donation" isn't going to cut it unless people actually CAN come to your booth and take marijuana every single week free of charge without "donating."

Semantics is the game peenutbutter is using. He often does that. He equivocates.

What are you going to do if you are busted for maintaining a drug house? Are you going to argue in court that "the sign said farmer's market so it wasn't a drug house?"

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client, GI jojo kane, was NOT maintaining a drug house. He called it a farmer's market and by golly that is what it was. There is no law against running a farmer's market is there? If my client says it was a farmer's market you cannot convict! And I may not be counsel for the co-defendants charged with conspiracy to maintain a drug house but by golly you can't conspire to maintain a drug house if'n you called it a farmer's market! Lastly, all of them there delivery/manufacture charges---so what? There ain't no law against farmer's markets so let's just ignore them, okay?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic