1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

2. blackhorse

blackhorse

• Similar Content

• By GardenGuru
      Looking to help those in need for their pains and ailments. Having a variety of strains that are all properly flushed as well as dried, trimmed and cured to perfection. I take growing very seriously and have a dedicated clean, smoke free environment where i grow medicine for patients. Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see some amazing pictures of my product.

• By RobertReny
      According to the new law passed by the Colorado government doctors can prescribe medical marijuana for patients suffering from cancer, HIV and AIDS, glaucoma, PTSD or other chronic medical condition that causes, nausea, severe pain, and seizures. The new law includes all medical conditions in which opioids could be recommended.
      https://www.myhealthyclick.com/colorado-passes-bill-that-allows-physicians-to-prescribe-medical-marijuana-rather-than-opioids/

• By GardenGuru
      Looking to become a caregiver and looking for patients. Located in the Oakland County Area. Feel free to contact me with questions or if you want photos of medicine. Thanks
    • By Michael Komorn
      Interestingly, young, liberal, men, white skin color, college graduates and people who seldom go to church rate marijuana more morally acceptable more than female, non-white, non-college, conservative and weekly church goers.
      http://news.gallup.com/poll/235250/say-consuming-alcohol-marijuana-morally.aspx
    • By Michael Komorn
      Marijuana makes drivers drive slower.
      That's about it.
      Read on to see the consensus from research spanning 50 years from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and everywhere else. Just under 300 studies along with independent and government reports were collected, yet the research keeps pointing to the same thing. People driving after using cannabis drive a little bit slower. States with Legalized and Medical Marijuana have fewer fatal car accidents. My guess is that the fewer fatal accidents are due to substituting alcohol and other medications for cannabis.
      Don't believe me, take the official government word directly from NIDA:
      NHTSA 2017 Marijuana-Impaired Driving A Report to Congress

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration did its own tests in 2015 and found that THC showed no increased crash risk.

Crash Fatality Rates After Recreational Marijuana Legalization in Washington and Colorado.

CANNABIS USE AND DRIVING: Evidence Review Canadian Drug Policy Coalition (CDPC) Simon Fraser University

NHTSA The Incidence and Role of Drugs in Fatally Injured Drivers 1992
      NHTSA Marijuana and Actual Driving Performance 1993
      CRASH CHARACTERISTICS AND INJURIES OF VICTIMS IMPAIRED BY ALCOHOL VERSUS ILLICIT DRUGS University of Michigan Study 1997

CANNABIS: OUR POSITION FOR A CANADIAN PUBLIC POLICY REPORT OF THE SENATE SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON ILLEGAL DRUGS 2002

Psychomotor Performance, Subjective and Physiological Effects and Whole Blood D9 -Tetrahydrocannabinol Concentrations in Heavy, Chronic Cannabis Smokers Following Acute Smoked Cannabis

Medical Marijuana Laws, Traffic Fatalities, and Alcohol Consumption

See the full list of studies here:
      http://komornlaw.com/driving-research/