Hemp Oil To Treat Skin Cancer

Hemp Oil to Treat Skin Cancer

By Mark Wunder | June 04, 2012 01:32:49 AM CDT

https://plus.google.com/101797242818898689625?rel=author

Whether it’s melanoma, dyplastic nevi, or any other form of skin cancer, the fact remains that over 2 million Americans are diagnosed with one or more types of skin cancer each year. Skin cancer also often coincides with such cancers as breast, prostate, colon and lung. Additionally, statistics show that 1 out of every 5 Americans will develop skin cancer at some point in their life and one person in the United States dies every hour from melanoma.

With these facts, we should also take into account the benefits that hemp oil has been proven to have. Hemp oil, which is widely regarded as a “super food,” contains omega 3, omega 6 and gamma linoleic acid. This concentration of gamma linoleic acid (GLA) is 5% higher than any other plant known to man. GLA is known to help with a wide variety of disorders, ailments and diseases, including breast and skin cancer. GLA helps promote healthy cell growth, thereby neutralizing cancer cells. Mankind has also known about the healing properties of hemp for thousands and thousands of years, with some of the first being Native Americans and Asian natives.

In recent times, hemp - and even hash oil, to a lesser extent - has been discovered to help hinder, and in certain cases, even cure skin cancer. A great video by David Triplett is available on youtube on the topic at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tghUh4ubbg.

The nutrients and beneficial acids contained in hemp oil are being used more and more to cure early-stage skin cancer lesions. To treat a skin cancer lesion with hemp (or hash oil, although it is not as effective) oil, apply a generous, but not overwhelming amount of the oil to the lesion(s). When you are sure that the lesion is thoroughly covered with the topical ointment, completely cover the affected area with a waterproof bandage for 72 hours. At the end of the 72 hours (3 full days) you may remove the bandage. Clean the area with isopropyl alcohol and reapply the ointment, repeating the covering with a bandage for 3 days, process. Repeat this process until the lesion(s) is completely gone from sight and then continue the process for an additional 2 to 3 weeks. This is to ensure that the cancer cells are completely neutralized, just like you’re supposed to take antibiotics until you run out, rather than when your symptoms go away.

With so many stories relating to marijuana out there in the news that portray marijuana users as criminals, we thought you’d like this fairly new information which gives us leverage to use in the fight for legalization. It’s hard to ignore that skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States and almost nothing works as effectively to cure it than a plant classified as federally illegal by our government.

articles-24.jpg

ASP, My family Dr. has a cpl of patients who are/used RSO for Skin Cancer..She also said : " you know after a few weeks of the RSO there skin cancer melts away. Isnt that FREAKIN amazing?" Well i now have a dr. listening..Shes a great lady..I think you would enjoy speaking with her Kristin..We are winning..one Dr. at a time.. I/We been educating her on Medical Cannabis..She been listening aswell

The hemp seed oil above is great for nutritional support as it's very high in EFA 6, but is much different than the Rick Simpson hemp oil/hemp grease which is the cure for some of our diseases including cancer.

Hemp hearts are even more nutritious than the cold pressed hemp seed oil as they contain the highest source of Omega 3, 6 & 9 EFAs and much more protein than salmon. So nutritious that with a source of clean water and hemp hearts alone you can live a healthy life. There is a community in Alberta, CA that is entirely hemp based, even to building hemp dwellings.

For sustained good health, humans need to consume a high [vegetable] fat long fiber diet along with the required amounts of minerals. Minerals are more important for proper functioning of the human body than vitamins, carbs or even protein and everyone eating a Western diet is deficient in minerals. The most easily assimilated source of minerals/trace elements are found in a substance called shilajit. A mineral pitch which has been used since ancient times that is found oozing from between the rocks in the high altitude Himalaya regions. Containing 85 organic minerals/trace elements in ionic form along with humic acid and fulvic acid which deliver the minerals directly to the cell walls. 1/4 tsp in milk.

Cannabis is very good for healing, providing phyto-cannabinoids to enhance our own endo-cannabinoid system, but we must also provide the body with the right amounts of the right minerals. Without minerals, there is no health, there is no healing.

i may be wrong here but i though i saw on televison within the last month or two that the federal government was going to reclassify hemP so that it can be grown here in the u.s. agian.... where would one find good quality hemp seeds,because i woulod love to include it in my diet.... plus it sounds like a good survival food supply....hemp grows everywhere....

great post....

Edited by free country 420

Try your local health food store for hemp hearts. Still expensive at about $15/lb, but certainly worth it when you consider a choice cut of dead animal flesh to cost about the same but containing absolutely nothing in it beneficial for health.

The saying 'you are what you eat' should actually be 'you become what you eat'. Eat living foods to give you health, eat dead foods to give you disease.

All i can find is hemp seeds to eat.... i want to grow some when they mak it legal to do so..... think it could be a great survival food from the sounds of it.

so what is hemp anyway?

is it just male marijuana?

Absolutely good food is hemp. One of Mother Nature's best and most nutritious. The plant is actually Cannabis Sativa too.

This tells about hemp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

We need to bring the hemp industry back to Michigan farms.

[Marijuana is that toxic weed the Mexican cartels send over here in the bellies of garbage trucks. The name 'marijuana' is steeped in more than 7 decades of crooked back-room politics, ethnic hatred, racism and yellow journalism. Because I want no part in perpetuating that bad juju, I never use the 'm' word. It's called Cannabis, and it's a plant, not a drug.]

Anyone growing MJ for medicine does not need hemp. Hemp puts out tremendous amounts of pollen, some of the most in nature. This pollen has been documented to travel over 200 miles. Hemp growing in Wisconson could pollenate crops in Detroit. Officials check on Morroco's MJ and hash production by measuring air for pollen in Italy. Supportting hemp in MI is short sighted at best and ruining at worst. Several grains of pollen in a medcial grow could ruin their crops, and if the hemp grower was legal the grower is out of luck. Their answer to us is to just install filters, at our expense of course. And you need hepa filtering and larger fans to move air, again at our expense. Saying medical growers are all for hemp is dead wrong........shredder

Edited by Shredder

Anyone growing MJ for medicine does not need hemp. Hemp puts out tremendous amounts of pollen, some of the most in nature. This pollen has been documented to travel over 200 miles. Hemp growing in Wisconson could pollenate crops in Detroit. Officials check on Morroco's MJ and hash production by measuring air for pollen in Italy. Supportting hemp in MI is short sighted at best and ruining at worst. Several grains of pollen in a medcial grow could ruin their crops, and if the hemp grower was legal the grower is out of luck. Their answer to us is to just install filters, at our expense of course. And you need hepa filtering and larger fans to move air, again at our expense. Saying medical growers are all for hemp is dead wrong........shredder

i think bringing hemp to michigan would be great for the economy and so what if we all had to get filters for the pollon im sure anybody could DIY a filter that worked... and as far as im concerned it may help the mm industry by making everyone take more precations and clean things more. just my opinion....

i think bringing hemp to michigan would be great for the economy and so what if we all had to get filters for the pollon im sure anybody could DIY a filter that worked... and as far as im concerned it may help the mm industry by making everyone take more precations and clean things more. just my opinion....

I think it's disengenuous to try and piggyback a farmers finacial gain scheme to the marijuana movement. It would be much worse than Asian carp in lk MI. Hemp pollen has the potential to ruin our crops, fight your own fight, on your own merits, and don't think your getting growers support. For what it's worth get yourself a card and grow your 12 hemp plants, it's legal now......shredder

• 10 months later...

I DON'T THINK I WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF NOT FOR THE HELP OF DOCTOR BOBBY BAY FORD HEMP OIL!Mrs.Robert Patricia, Florida
I too would like to thank the founders of HEMP OIL like Rick Simpson and Bobby, as today I received my latest scan result which indicated that I was no longer a cancer patient. I am moving from Grass to Grace with the Help of Doctor Bobby Hemp Oil service that was provided for me here in the Florida.
For all cancer patient, if you truly need help of getting the right Rick Simpson oil contact Dr. Bobby on: bayfordmedicalservice@outlook.com
It has been less worry for me today, when i saw my test result which state that my cancer was gone. God I appreciate you for helping me to believe in this medication of the Hemp oil. I have keep my strength and immunity strong as I face a nine years cancer battle, but today, I leave behind my past nine years of sorrows of cancer and am a new creature to face the promising feature.
Rick Simpson, God will bless you and Above all Dr. Bobby God will replenish your strength and put the greatest smile on your family life. You shall never know lack, disappointment, worries, for what you did for me, God will never forsake you.
For all cancer patient, if you truly need help of getting the right Rick Simpson oil contact Dr. Bobby on: bayfordmedicalservice@gmail.com
Mrs.Robert Patricia, Florida