Rso,for The Sick And Dying

my name is joe crowe,im a cancer surviver of 12 years because of the oil,grow goddess took me in under her wing and saved my life,most here know me as stonecrowe.......now im working on others who are sick and im teaching rso classes at uncle petes cannabis camp.,but heres the problem,there is not enough supply to go around.and there is alot of good ppl in need.im working on 3 cases as i sit here typing,and im asking for any donations to help these ppl out,please email me if you should find it in ur hearts thank you and god bless stonecrowe316@yahoo.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, I think what you are doing is great! It gives people a chance to see how the oil is made hands on. I pray that a lot of people can join you for support and are able to donate a good amount of quality bud to make some quality oil for these cancer patients you speak of.

May God be with you on your quest.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/blog/532/entry-841-my-experience-with-rick-simpson-oil-cannabis-oil-vs-cancer/#commentsStart

You are living proof that RSO can work in curing cancer.

Edited by GrowGoddess

my name is joe crowe,im a cancer surviver of 12 years because of the oil,grow goddess took me in under her wing and saved my life,most here know me as stonecrowe.......now im working on others who are sick and im teaching rso classes at uncle petes cannabis camp.,but heres the problem,there is not enough supply to go around.and there is alot of good ppl in need.im working on 3 cases as i sit here typing,and im asking for any donations to help these ppl out,please email me if you should find it in ur hearts thank you and god bless stonecrowe316@yahoo.com

Keep up the good work <Joe.. We love ya brother...I hope you can find some product..Once fall comes..These outside grows should have some to donate..WE hope..Love ya brother..Glad you are doing good..

• 8 months later...

I have been instructed to help your cause. I am to work with your kind and maybe even you directly. I am currently working on learning the way of the oil. Once I have met specifications I am ready.

I have mastered butter. They will not feel legs - 1 brownie.

I found it with simple search. http://cannabiscamp.org/

Edited by hic

People should also keep in mind that the success of the Simpson Oil has a lot to do with the quality of

the medicine. Making simpson oil out of trim or swag bud can result in a C Patient wasting a lot of time

they most likely don't have. Common sense to come; but just some food for thought.

The only difference between bud oil and trim oil is the rate of return....Unless you use fan leaves....Sugar leaves and small buds make great oil just less of it....HJ

I have found this to be true also. Sometimes you need to filter the trim oil a little bit to get it like bud oil. Same stuff.

The only difference between bud oil and trim oil is the rate of return....Unless you use fan leaves....Sugar leaves and small buds make great oil just less of it....HJ

I have found this to be true also. Sometimes you need to filter the trim oil a little bit to get it like bud oil. Same stuff.

Same here. Hate fan leaves though. Yuck.

You hit the nail on the head, only difference is the quantity.

What strains do you like to use to make medicinal oil?

I would suggest that you concentrate on obtaining the superrich cbd strains.

Change the ratio of green plant material to resin and you get a different percentage of plant wax in the resulting extraction.

More leaf, more wax.

More wax, lower THC percentage in the resulting oil.

To get the same oil as when using buds, you have to use an additional step. Winterizing to remove SOME of the plant waxes. THEN you get near to the same thing.

The amount of solvent required to work leaf is expensive. Sometimes it costs more to purchase the solvent than to go to a dispensary and buy the RSO.

Edited by peanutbutter

Hey hic. You mention that you answer to someone. Does that make you the gatekeeper or archangel or something?

And all this time I thought you were the absolute authority. What a disappointment.

Do not think it brings you too much disappointment usually.

on another note -

Put up a video peanut butter and show me how you do it step by step in real time please. It would be really cool if you were the 1 in the video too btw.

I for one do not believe this oil cures cancer. It may assist to some degree but I will have to see to believe.

60% that use it should be cured if it cures, I would think.

Edited by hic

I have found a difference in the quality and quantity of oil between strains.

You are not going to get the same oil using sugar leaf compared to ganja buds. That would be too good to be true.

Maybe for smoking sugar leaf vs. bud is similar, I really do not know.

However, for making oil to ingest, there is a very big difference. For pain or minor issues I see nothing wrong with using sugar shake to make oil. For treating serious illness, it would be foolish not to use top notch quality buds.

To each their own.

The whoop is the whoop. :)

To answer your question Hic. I would recommend the highest THC indica strains THC has been proven without doubt that it can kill certain cancer cells. So the higher the THC the better.

I have heard that White Widow, LA Confidential which is a triple backed indica, TGA Querkle, probably a lot of the TGA strains would be good, I highly recommend TGA Qush for the oil.

Change the ratio of green plant material to resin and you get a different percentage of plant wax in the resulting extraction.

More leaf, more wax.

More wax, lower THC percentage in the resulting oil.

To get the same oil as when using buds, you have to use an additional step. Winterizing to remove SOME of the plant waxes. THEN you get near to the same thing.

The amount of solvent required to work leaf is expensive. Sometimes it costs more to purchase the solvent than to go to a dispensary and buy the RSO.

You are correct, you have the added step of winterizing, but the quality is the same when you are done.

In order to save on the solvent, grind your starting material in a food processor or a blender. By using this method I can fit 2 pounds of trim into 5 or 6 quart jars. This will enable you to use much less solvent. I only need 1 1/2 gallons to process 2 lbs of trim. Also, do not allow the material to be stripped for more than 3 minutes in your solvent. By limiting your stripping time you also enhance the purity by not stripping out the non cannabinoids in the material. I use a paint mixer on the end of my drill while my material is being stripped.

You are correct, you have the added step of winterizing, but the quality is the same when you are done.

In order to save on the solvent, grind your starting material in a food processor or a blender. By using this method I can fit 2 pounds of trim into 5 or 6 quart jars. This will enable you to use much less solvent. I only need 1 1/2 gallons to process 2 lbs of trim. Also, do not allow the material to be stripped for more than 3 minutes in your solvent. By limiting your stripping time you also enhance the purity by not stripping out the non cannabinoids in the material. I use a paint mixer on the end of my drill while my material is being stripped.

I can take the stuff you washed for 3 minutes, wash it again, and get good cannabinoids out of it. Give it a try. I think you might be surprised. I have done timed washes to find out when you can be sure that you didn't leave anything good behind. I found that you have to wash for 8 hours to get it all. When I bought my first ISO machine the elderly guy that sold it to me told me that you have to wash until the mash is a pale yellow. He was right. You can always filter out what you do not want. So go for the gold and get it all. Then selectively subtract what you don't want.

Caution for the quick cold wash folks:You need fatty lipids for your stomach to break down the cannabis oil for proper digestion. If you are cold washing you will need to add some fat because you left the cannabis fat behind. The effects of the cannabis oil will be muted without the combining of plant oil.