Dr Greenthumbs Matanuska Thunderfuck Fem Seed To Smoke Journal

Ok i placed an order today for Dr Greenthumbs Matanuska Thunderfuck Fem beans ive always wanted to run this in my garden and i cant wait until i can start . :dodgyrun:

greenthumbseedsmtf.jpg

Indoor Growth

Outdoor Growth

Finished height

30" to 36"þ

Plant height

4' to 8'

Yield (g/m²)

SOG

300 to 350 g

Yield

HUGE. 2 to 3 pounds

in a favourable

climate

Flowering

55 to 65 Days

Finish

Mid September

to Late October Potency Key: Strains like

AK-47 or White Widow would

have a rating of 4 out of 5

Frost Resistance -

Spring

Good

Frost Resistance -

Fall

Poor þWhen flowered at a cutting height of 8" to 12

KD

ran this strain for tw0 years--sensitive to nutes, hard to clone, I couldn't produce any kind of yield, and the last one I grew went 7 months in the flower room with a yield of 4oz. I cut this out of rotation, I guess we weren't compatible.

Hope you have better luck

Yep, 7 months.flower Of course, I think the heat stress(inside) affected it, and I had given it up for a casualty. It just wouldn't die, and finally the buds filled out to 4 oz. It just sat and sat and sat in a corner for 7 months--more than once I was going to terminate it. Never seen nothing like it, but a grower told me that he had a Malawi Gold that went for 9. All the plants before that one were pretty normal

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i placed an order today for Dr Greenthumbs Matanuska Thunderfuck Fem beans ive always wanted to run this in my garden and i cant wait until i can start . :dodgyrun:

greenthumbseedsmtf.jpg

Indoor Growth

Outdoor Growth

Finished height

30" to 36"þ

Plant height

4' to 8'

Yield (g/m²)

SOG

300 to 350 g

Yield

HUGE. 2 to 3 pounds

in a favourable

climate

Flowering

55 to 65 Days

Finish

Mid September

to Late October Potency Key: Strains like

AK-47 or White Widow would

have a rating of 4 out of 5

Frost Resistance -

Spring

Good

Frost Resistance -

Fall

Poor þWhen flowered at a cutting height of 8" to 12

Since the stats at bottom state "Poor, when flowered at a cutting of 8" to 12. I'm sure means to veg this one for alot longer than usual. Kind of like the UK Cheese, or chem sour. Then you will get a better yield indoors. It takes digilence and patience for some of these cross strains. Good luck diamond!

• 3 weeks later...

So in other words, you dont know.

Im sure of one thing Dr Greenthumb is a solid honest breeder with many fantastic creations and legendary strains im confident its the real deal his stock photo looks identical to every other picture ive seen of this strain.

Im back on schedule the veg room is ready i have the beans ready to be germinated ill begin the proccess later today .

Im sure of one thing Dr Greenthumb is a solid honest breeder with many fantastic creations and legendary strains im confident its the real deal his stock photo looks identical to every other picture ive seen of this strain.

Im back on schedule the veg room is ready i have the beans ready to be germinated ill begin the proccess later today .

haters gonna hate...rock on wit ur bad self

Looking great King!

Thanks man !

Well heres the two young ones the star is looking a little burnt on her tips but nothing serious.

dscn1331x.jpg

dscn1332d.jpg

The runt has rebounded and she is looking great different looking leaves on her im wondering if shes some sort of special pheno type?

dscn1335d.jpg

dscn1335og.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ive run into probloms with the star of the show her tips are fried and the leaves are cupping theres also a dj shorts blueberry doing the same thing so its either my enviroment in the veg cabinet or lack of nutes ?

dscn1338o.jpg

dscn1339l.jpg

The runt / pheno is doing fantastic under a twisty cfl only difference between the two is location i have a circulating fan in the wall of the cabinet but the pressure from the cool tube inline six inch inline fan negates any type of wind and air circulation could the defects in the star be from poor air circulation ?

dscn1341l.jpg

dscn1340i.jpg