Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

Nice to see another Supreme Court, besides Michigan's, with some common sense. Well. at least 5 out of 9 judges have some common sense that transcends their political agendas to mess up the Great U. S. of A. It's a proud day to be an American. Humble yet proud. S P C Justice John Roberts deserves a high five. Write him and thank him. He will be getting plenty of hate mail, count on it.

Wait for it...

4 MORE YEARS!!! WOOHOO

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy this morning that our Country has affirmed that all people have insurance . When no individual has to fear bancruptcy from injury or disease our country truly will be a compassionate one and the health care system will no longer be as feared by patients as it is now .

Edited by Croppled1

I was watching the local news and one older guy said he was scared to have to pay for other people's health care. That's what scared him about ObamaCare. Little did he know, we always have to pay for other people's health care. People get treated and don't have money so 'The System' gets billed for it. We all pay it. With ObamaCare, what we pay to help the less fortunate will be less. By NOT having them go to the emergency for things and having some preventative care, our health care system will be saved from totally breaking down because of misuse.

I did not think this mandate provided insurance????? I thought it only force those who do not have it to buy it or pay a penalty equal to the cost of insurance? Seems like another win for big busyness to me. Nothing is better for business than getting the government to force everyone to buy your product. Also seems like a step into letting the crazies run our health care. Seems like it makes it three steps away for mandatory federal drug testing. But I have never claimed to understand anything longer than a novel.

Your an idiot! For people that complain about government tyranny, you liberal fools sure are stupid. More tyranny was just created then ever seen in this country. Most of the poor are lazy complainers, and I could care less about their needs. Maybe the fat and lazy poor should get of their donkey!

You're right! That is the way this people's poor were with health care before this bill was passed. Thanks goodness they're aren't being lambs led to the slaughter anymore.

Very poignant observation nthlghts!

People die, that does not mean they need more gov! You will see then who you going to whine too? And all you Obama care fans, think your going to smoke weed, think again. The gov will now have input on your life wherever health is concerned. People will have their care rationed and will die, what will you say when its your family. Not to mention everything else they can force down your throat, because now they can tax you for what you do not do! LMFAO!

I have seen two people that work hard every day DIE because they could not afford health care to call them lazy is a cheap shot...

The supreme court in a 5-4 decision did allow the mandate to stand..but as a tax. It was not allowed to stand under the commerce clause. This is not a win for any american imo. There is no such thing as a free lunch..so anyone who thinks this is simply a compassionate way to provide healthcare for those who otherwise would be without, have another thing coming. This has just opened the door for Government control…like never before. Basically..we just became socialized..and the 4 Justices who dissented realize that..and so does Roberts..the chief justice who provided the swing vote. If you actually read his decision..he also says it is not their job to protect us from the politicians we elect..I think that means hey..get out and vote!!

I believe that this will be repealed..the SC just basically handed it back to the politicians and the people!!

People die, that does not mean they need more gov! You will see then who you going to whine too? And all you Obama care fans, think your going to smoke weed, think again. The gov will now have input on your life wherever health is concerned. People will have their care rationed and will die, what will you say when its your family. Not to mention everything else they can force down your throat, because now they can tax you for what you do not do! LMFAO!

I have already felt the effects of a bad health care system on a family member that died because of it. That will not happen again BECAUSE OF ObamaCare. The sick, dying, poor and/or elderly will not have to beg for health care after ObamaCare. I don't think it is a laughing matter sir. Not to me and mine anyway. You should wipe that silly LMFAO off your face, it's not a laughing matter.

My dad said his medicare coverage has been cut because of this bill, is this true? Is rationing already starting?

No. I just listened to a doctor from John Hopkins and he said 30% MORE people will qualify for medicare now after ObamaCare. There is a TON of bad info and outright lies being spread to help Romney into office.

So sell us all out for your problem, rather selfish. And I am well aware of the seriouness, it is you I laugh at, because you deserve it. You would choose the nipple instead of hunting your own, that is the problem, but I never expect you to understand, the nipple will always be your choice!

I have already felt the effects of a bad health care system on a family member that died because of it. That will not happen again BECAUSE OF ObamaCare. The sick, dying, poor and/or elderly will not have to beg for health care after ObamaCare. I don't think it is a laughing matter sir. Not to me and mine anyway. You should wipe that silly LMFAO off your face, it's not a laughing matter.

No. I just listened to a doctor from John Hopkins and he said 30% MORE people will qualify for medicare now after ObamaCare. There is a TON of bad info and outright lies being spread to help Romney into office.

I know what's happening…remember we deal with medicare. Many physicians already won't take it…it will get worse. Maybe research all the logistics, we have.