Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who supports Mitt? i asked twice and nobody admitted

I asked a few questions that no one has replied to as well, I just wanted to honestly know if the questions I posted up ^^^^ there were true or not? I feel that many of you all understand the law much clearer than I do.

I just wanted to know if those were false statements My family and I are basing are cards on, right now.

There are 2 kids under 26, father has health insurance through work

2 adults no insurnace

both have limited income to none, they would now have insurance right?

I have and several of my direct family members have pre-exsisting conditions, so were basing that we now have coverage to see a doctor, and not have to pay high rates like before and can now get the expense medications that we cannot afford?

Is this the direction that I should give my family yea or nea?

Trix

:bong2:

I'm no no way shape or form trying to be rude at all to anyone, just saying

@ Resto and cristienew..What do you know about the policies of the candidates outside of MM and obamacare? Anything..or are you simply voting on those issues? Forget Liberty…right? So then... I think if those 2 issues are ALL that matter to you..you should at least have read obamacare..which one of you read it? And lets get to mm..how do you think obama is doing where that's concerned.

AK does Mitt support Medical Marijuana?

He supports States' Rights, (the powers not vested to the federal government belong to the states) and a narrow interpretation of the constitution…unlike his opponent…which is why so many states are suing the obama administration!

Thanks for the reminder, Trix. I also had a similar question that I was hoping would be addressed.

If the law were repealed, how would you address, or do you see Romney addressing the problems of pre-existing conditions and of getting coverage once laid off and sick?

Yes..he would block grant medicaid back to the states..again it comes back to states rights.

I really don't think Mitt Romney supports liberty in any way, shape, or form. The only thing Romney supports is Romney.

If attacking Obama and momentarily claiming the matle of 'defender of liberty' helps him politically, he will do it.

If murdering a nun in front of thousands of spectators helps him politically, he would do it.

Romney is against MMJ but until SCOTUS he could not have done a thing as federal courts are ruling in favor of states rights. Now however MMJ is indeed in trouble regardless of Obama or Romney.

Romney position on Marijuana: Romney opposes the legalization of marijuana, including medical marijuana.

and you people support this ? foolish for sure

I would like to vote for Ron Paul truth be told..but he is not on the ballot. So there are 2 choices..and I have educated myself well on all issues. I don't really know what I'm going to do yet..but I know I WILL NOT vote for obama.

So do you agree with Paul's entire platform? Like getting rid of environmental regulations so we can go back to the days when rivers started on fire in the USA.

He supports States' Rights, (the powers not vested to the federal government belong to the states) and a narrow interpretation of the constitution…unlike his opponent…which is why so many states are suing the obama administration!

On the other hand, let's remember that candidates Bush and Obama both made similar statements while campaigning, and look where that got us.

All I am saying is educate yourselves on all issues..there is much more going on than MM! I am one of the biggest advocates there is for MM..and I do not think just on that issue alone..obama is doing very well…but look beyond that! I think this election is without a doubt..the most important election in our lifetime..and John Roberts ending statement in his decision was telling people just that!!

Do any of you have the stones to risk this for your country, or does the free lunch come first? These men paid up front putting their lives on the line. Today America is becoming nothing but whinners, the founders could have remained safe and complied, but yet...

By Martin, WWTFT Blog

Today, we enjoy the blessings of liberty because of the brave actions of America’s Founding Fathers and of those patriots who were willing to risk everything to fight in the Continental Army. Looking back, from our vantage point in the comfortable present, at the events which culminated in the birth of a new nation called The United States of America, it’s easy to think that the result was a foregone conclusion. It was not.

And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.

The concept of pledging their lives, fortunes and sacred honor were not mere words. Yet, despite the risks involved, and odds for failure being very high, the signers were willing to put their names down on parchment for all the world to read. At the time of the American Revolution, Great Britain was arguably the most powerful nation on the planet, with the most powerful navy. What these men were doing, transformed them from British subjects, to rebels, and finally into American Patriots. The last step in this evolution would only take place if the American colonies were successful in overthrowing the British yoke. Had the revolution been unsuccessful, all of these men would have forfeited their lives. In essence, in signing the Declaration, they were potentially signing their own death warrants. They were guilty of High Treason in the eyes of the British Government. And what was the penalty for High Treason?

That the offender be drawn to the gallows, and not be carried or walk: though usually (by connivance length ripened by humanity into law) a sledge or hurdle is allowed, to preserve the offender from the extreme torment of being dragged on the ground or pavement

• That he be hanged by the neck and then cut down alive
  • That his entrails be taken out and burned, while he is yet alive
  • That his head be cut off
  • That his body be divided in four parts
  • That his head and quarters be at the king’s disposal

However, the treasonous party wasn’t the only one to suffer punishment. The same law also stipulates that the guilty party is also subject to “forfeiture” and “corruption of blood.” Forfeiture means that all of the persons property goes to the state. Corruption of blood prevents the person’s heirs and immediate family from owning property or businesses. The family of a person convicted of treason is ruined.

This is what the signatories of the Declarations of Independence were risking.

I would like to vote for Ron Paul truth be told..but he is not on the ballot. So there are 2 choices..and I have educated myself well on all issues. I don't really know what I'm going to do yet..but I know I WILL NOT vote for obama.

Nice one. lol I needed a chuckle.

There are 2 choices, you don't know what you are going to do yet, but you know you will not vote for Obama. Funny stuff....thx

@ Resto and cristienew..What do you know about the policies of the candidates outside of MM and obamacare? Anything..or are you simply voting on those issues? Forget Liberty…right? So then... I think if those 2 issues are ALL that matter to you..you should at least have read obamacare..which one of you read it? And lets get to mm..how do you think obama is doing where that's concerned.

This is a medical cannabis web site. Romney is a clear and present danger to our medical cannabis. What part of that do you not understand? If I cared about another issue I would post it on THAT web site. This one is for medical cannabis, and it's clear, thankfully clear, that Obama is better for medical cannabis that Romney is. PERIOD. So expect a TON of pressure, HERE, to vote for Obama and save medical cannabis. You will get total resistance to anything AGAINST medical cannabis here. And you will also see it if you see medical cannabis patients too. Or sell them anything. You WILL feel the pressure from any of us that are active. We are not dumb. We are informed. And we know that Romney doesn't believe in medical cannabis and he wants it ILLEGAL, as he has clearly stated for the cameras. I hope that makes things a little clearer and less personal. We just can't have Romney killing our Act so we fight. Some fight harder than others. Some will fight it out in public. Some will fight it with where they spend their money. Some just type away on the net. We are united in what we do. That is what will give us the strength to keep the ACT.

too funny , has she not heard of the libertarian or green party ?

In this election, they might as well be the pink and yellow parties. You just are throwing away your power by voting for a loser. We need your help. If you are a patient, we need to stick together and apply pressure where we can.

This is a medical cannabis web site. Romney is a clear and present danger to our medical cannabis. What part of that do you not understand? If I cared about another issue I would post it on THAT web site. This one is for medical cannabis, and it's clear, thankfully clear, that Obama is better for medical cannabis that Romney is. PERIOD. So expect a TON of pressure, HERE, to vote for Obama and save medical cannabis. You will get total resistance to anything AGAINST medical cannabis here. And you will also see it if you see medical cannabis patients too. Or sell them anything. You WILL feel the pressure from any of us that are active. We are not dumb. We are informed. And we know that Romney doesn't believe in medical cannabis and he wants it ILLEGAL, as he has clearly stated for the cameras. I hope that makes things a little clearer and less personal. We just can't have Romney killing our Act so we fight. Some fight harder than others. Some will fight it out in public. Some will fight it with where they spend their money. Some just type away on the net. We are united in what we do. That is what will give us the strength to keep the ACT.

So you are voting only with MM in mind? I'm sorry to hear that…and I'd love to hear what you have to say a few years from now if obama gets re-elected.