Obamacare Upheld By Supreme Court

Restorium2

Where did I use David Icke in this thread or even refer to him in any way in any thread other than the one I posted?

I will answer your question but first I need you to acknowledge you made a mistake in deeming any source who uses the term "New World Order" not credible. After all, the Mainstream Media (MSM) carried these speeches by GHW Bush, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown and others I'm sure. Didn't you ever hear that song by Ministry? Didn't know that was Bush repeating the phrase ad nauseum? That's for a reason, you know. :lol: Come on, man. You can't be that rigid that something isn't starting to click.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did I use David Icke in this thread or even refer to him in any way in any thread other than the one I posted?

I posted this video, Obviously not watch by the one who knows all.

People are so predicable, she never watched the video, but she thinks she knows what it's about.

Open Mouth and Insert Foot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHL6QV3lE3E

I don't want to talk about Icke's books. They are stupid. That was my point. That he's not a credible source of information. You saying that Icke said Boxcar Willie was a Satanist and pedophile instead of a reptilian isn't really helping your argument that he is credible.

.....and what does the NWO have to do with healthcare? I'm still waiting for the answer on that.

Watch the video above, after watching said video spend a little time researching History and you may understand what;s really going on.

Don't expect from someone too come and tell you what is the truth, find out for Yourself.

Edited by Captain Obvious

.....and what does the NWO have to do with healthcare? I'm still waiting for the answer on that.

Not that I'm a believer but one of the NWO's things is overpopulation. If you can control healthcare you can control who lives and dies. Really pretty obvious if you THINK about it.

Mike

PS. Isn't posting the same thing over and over considered spam?

Sheep will tell you your paranoid. History teaches us humans have tried to take over the world several times. History teaches us power corrupts. History teaches us that humans abuse other humans. Fools tell us it will never happen, but yet it has and does. WTF is wrong with the fools, what part of their life tells them people are different. Is it the killing, oppression, religious murders, drug cartels, millions stolen from your taxes, the drugging of our youth, demonizing childrens mistakes, gun running by or government, letting illegals in to protect the drug war. People are the same they were, except they are more greedy, dangerous, and more self rightous then ever. If you beleive the powers in charge, or might I say the ruling elite, do not want to push their version of life on you think again.

Sheep will tell you your paranoid. History teaches us humans have tried to take over the world several times. History teaches us power corrupts. History teaches us that humans abuse other humans. Fools tell us it will never happen, but yet it has and does. WTF is wrong with the fools, what part of their life tells them people are different. Is it the killing, oppression, religious murders, drug cartels, millions stolen from your taxes, the drugging of our youth, demonizing childrens mistakes, gun running by or government, letting illegals in to protect the drug war. People are the same they were, except they are more greedy, dangerous, and more self rightous then ever. If you beleive the powers in charge, or might I say the ruling elite, do not want to push their version of life on you think again.

So what? We all know this so why do you post it ad nauseum? It has little, or nothing, to do with the topic I started. You cut down the human race enough here. We all know what people are capable of. What happened with the supreme court helped people who can't get insurance and some of us are very happy about that. I have had enough of your peeing and moaning about it. Nice to see someone DO something rather than peeing and moaning like congress. I'm sick of all the finger pointing and inaction. If just one more justice would have went to 'peeing and moaning' we wouldn't have health care for the most unfortunate. If you are 'peeing and moaning' about the NWO or WHATEVER, you are part of the problem. OUR problem. AMERICA's problem. So move along now pee/moan people, there's more work to do. You can come back to join us to celebrate the next win for the less fortunate if you have lost your pee/ moan syndrome. If you have not, than please keep it to yourselves. Or start a PEE/MOAN thread for all of you to pee on. You can do a circle pee if you like. Rant done.

WooHoo for good health care FOR ALL AMERICANS!

Edited by Restorium2

Government cannot spend more than it takes in. This bill adds a massive amount of debt to the budget. The Big Reset will happen even sooner because of it. (sheeple: oh, that will never happen, the government will not allow it. me: hahahahahaha!)

Government cannot spend more than it takes in. This bill adds a massive amount of debt to the budget. The Big Reset will happen even sooner because of it. (sheeple: oh, that will never happen, the government will not allow it. me: hahahahahaha!)

BS. It adds the cost of doing fair medicine for all Americans. Do your cuts somewhere else. If you actually knew what you were saying you wouldn't say it. It's like saying you don't want to pay for your daughters teeth because your car is rusty. Wake up and see how you look. It's remarkable how some that are pro medical cannabis as a choice would limit others health care. It's hypocrisy to the point of craziness. Is that what our community stands for? Exclusiveness on good health care and a sledge hammer to the head for the poor and uninsured? Take a step back and look at what you are saying... we can't afford anythjing more than a hammer for these people? Everyone deserves the same health care. This was a step in that direction.

BS. It adds the cost of doing fair medicine for all Americans. Do your cuts somewhere else. If you actually knew what you were saying you wouldn't say it. It's like saying you don't want to pay for your daughters teeth because your car is rusty. Wake up and see how you look. It's remarkable how some that are pro medical cannabis as a choice would limit others health care. It's hypocrisy to the point of craziness. Is that what our community stands for? Exclusiveness on good health care and a sledge hammer to the head for the poor and uninsured? Take a step back and look at what you are saying... we can't afford anythjing more than a hammer for these people? Everyone deserves the same health care. This was a step in that direction.

Did you read the dissent at all Resto?? Have you actually read all 2400 pages of obamacare that you support?? This is NOT FREE healthcare for the poor..there is no such thing as a FREE lunch, anyone who thinks that's what this is has another thing coming!! This goes so far beyond that….it's scary. Read the dissent…and then read the 2400 page's of obamacare!!

The same people against this program are the first to send aide to other countries

Lets just work on our house for a change

Reading the dissent from three right wing appointed conservative judges is just like watching Faux FOX news

A huge waste of time

The same people against this program are the first to send aide to other countries

Lets just work on our house for a change

Reading the dissent from three right wing appointed conservative judges is just like watching Faux FOX news

A huge waste of time

Actually 4 dissented and Roberts the swing vote, said in the end of his decision..it is not our job to protect the people from the politicians they elect? What do you think his real message was??? All news channels put some kind of spin on stories don't they..you must watch the ones that say this is just a great thing…and Obama is doing a great job. How about just checking some facts on your own?? Just study his record..and than read obamacare. I don't rely on the news to make my decision..and if you do..that's really too bad!!

Actually 4 dissented and Roberts the swing vote, said in the end of his decision..it is not our job to protect the people from the politicians they elect? What do you think his real message was??? All news channels put some kind of spin on stories don't they..you must watch the ones that say this is just a great thingand Obama is doing a great job. How about just checking some facts on your own?? Just study his record..and than read obamacare. I don't rely on the news to make my decision..and if you do..that's really too bad!!

Thank you couldn't agree more

He has done a great service to the reshaping of this country in spite of all the old guard in congress

More good news he isn't finished yet

Obama 2012

Her'es what I said Beans..and do not turn my words around like that again..

The people we elect should have our ideals.

In my house health care comes first.

All else comes second.

ObamaCare only pays for health care. Nothing else, only health care. That's the most important thing in life. Health Care comes first. Then you divvy up what you have left in your budget AFTER everyone gets HEALTH CARE. I don't care what it costs. It's a bill that has to be paid FIRST. And this law actually stops unneeded trips in an ambulance and to the hospital that WE ALL PAY ANYWAY. You will pay for everyone you don't put the sledgehammer to anyway. You pay double and triple(or more) when people DON'T have insurance. This is such a NO BRAINER if you understand it and don't fall for the BIG NUMBERS hype Romney is slinging. Sure, health care is expensive and the numbers will look huge. We all get sticker shock. But don't let it make you want to pick up the sledge hammer and put it to the poor and uninsured. That is just mean and stupid. Isn't all meanness stupid? NOT making sure EVERYONE has health care is a perfect example of stupidity turned mean. Help educate your friends that this is about getting proper health care for everyone and we can get rid of the stupidity, most people are not mean when they are not scared. Mis information about this has scared people. I saw it myself. Help them understand how simple this is. Explain it to them like I did with my household. This is THE BILL that gets paid first in my house. Your health is always the most important thing. Sometimes that is a hard one to learn...

Thank you couldn't agree more

He has done a great service to the reshaping of this country in spite of all the old guard in congress

More good news he isn't finished yet

Obama 2012

Don't quote me and take my words out of context…trying to turn them around..do you work for fox news???

You can have your healthcare and any other government service you want. But we should not pay for government services with debt. Public services should be paid for by current government income.

BTW: Telling me "if I knew what I was saying...", "Wake up and see how you look...", etc. does not endear me to your reasoning.

You can have your healthcare and any other government service you want. But we should not pay for government services with debt. Public services should be paid for by current government income.

BTW: Telling me "if I knew what I was saying...", "Wake up and see how you look...", etc. does not endear me to your reasoning.

It's HEALTH CARE, not a government service. Like I said, you are looking at this in the wrong light. We are only talking about HEALTH CARE. We are not talking border fences. We are not talking wars in Arab lands. We are not talking about foreign aid. We are not talking bailouts. We are talking about HEALTH CARE, not a governement service. This is the most basic thing of life. It MUST come first. Who here thinks health care should not be first and explain why 'your cause' should come first before your family's health.

Don't quote me and take my words out of context…trying to turn them around..do you work for fox news???

That my lady was exactly who I was mimicking

"sorry got go "

when ever the topic isn't advancing their way

Healthcare issues are more important than being number one in military might

and for my entire life no progress has been made until now

Being 37th in the world should open some eyes

yet they continue to wear jaded glasses

That my lady was exactly who I was mimicking

"sorry got go "

when ever the topic isn't advancing their way

Healthcare issues are more important than being number one in military might

and for my entire life no progress has been made until now

Being 37th in the world should open some eyes

yet they continue to wear jaded glasses

Like I said…I don't rely on ANY news source for my facts..and hope you don't either! Read and do some fact checking…..

It's HEALTH CARE, not a government service.

You think that ObamaCare is not a government service. You think there will be no cost to the American People? I disagree.

Check this which tells that the original estimated cost of $940 BILLION is now projected to be $1.76 TRILLION over 10 years. As is the case lately with government provided lies numbers, these estimates will prove to be low.

You think that ObamaCare is not a government service. You think there will be no cost to the American People? I disagree.

Check this which tells that the original estimated cost of $940 BILLION is now projected to be $1.76 TRILLION over 10 years. As is the case lately with government provided lies numbers, these estimates will prove to be low.

OF COURSE it will cost a lot. There are over 300 MILLION Americans now. But it is HEALTH CARE. It should come first. Start cutting all the garbage that goes to other countries FIRST. This one is for US in the USA. Americans, and their health care, needs to be priority one. Then see how much budget you have AFTER that. Like I said, our familys health are more important than anything else. Or do you have a pet cause that is more important than your family's health care?

America needs to operate from a position of strength and GOOD HEALTH first and foremost. A healthy nation is a strong nation. A strong nation that can THEN help others to get where we are because OF our great health care FOR ALL AMERICANS.