:unsure: Yea I was sweating it and wondering if it would ever arrive, but whew! It finally did. Now I can enjoy my Kush with freedom! Right On!And my pain level is down too right now. Thank you all for careing for each other here too.

Go figure..the day of the Hash Bash you get your card....I remeber reading thru some of your frustrated posts on ye old site....

Though by the Looks of your pics I'd say you've been a busy bee while enduring the long wait...So I do not imagine you will have any trouble enjoying your new found freedom.

The man came prepared B)

Guest OrganicFarmer

:rolleyes: Hi Ya'll I can hardly believe it! I finnaly recieved my card today. We are blessed to live in such a wonderful country. It could be worse. But that 112 day wait was awful to take....

Congrats!

:rolleyes: Hi Ya'll I can hardly believe it! I finnaly recieved my card today. We are blessed to live in such a wonderful country. It could be worse. But that 112 day wait was awful to take....

That is great news! This is Dave by the way we sat together and chatted for awhile at MOCC Wake and Bake. Hit me up sometime!

The Michigan Department of Community Health posted some important information regarding late cards. According to the website, they will send a denial within 15 days. If you do not receive a denial, then consider yourself approved and use your copy of the application as your card. They posted this because they are so far behind in sending the cards. So, all of you who are waiting, you are already approved unless you received a denial letter.

when does the card expire? Is it the day you got approved or when they made the card? thanks.

11-5-09 - doc signed my paperwork

11-5-09 - I mailed my paperwork

2-13-10 - got my card

date of issue is 11/25/09, exactly 20 days after the date doc signed papers and i mailed it.

card expires on 12/01/10... so they gave me a little more that 1 year to renew.

so to answer, the card expires about a year and 20 days (+/-) from they day the doc signed ur papers.

11-5-09 - doc signed my paperwork

11-5-09 - I mailed my paperwork

2-13-10 - got my card

date of issue is 11/25/09, exactly 20 days after the date doc signed papers and i mailed it.

card expires on 12/01/10... so they gave me a little more that 1 year to renew.

so to answer, the card expires about a year and 20 days (+/-) from they day the doc signed ur papers.

Thank you.