ALSO~~ It is really disheartening that they are cutting people's year short. By making the date they have to renew be the month following when they received the paperwork, Not the month following when the cards are actually mailed. IE~ Sent paperwork 1/10, received card 4/10, but the date of expiration is 2/11. Only giving the patient 9 months of card carrying protection. Not 12 months, as it should be.

You know, they really ought to change the expiration and renewal date to key off of the date the card was actually created or mailed. How difficult would it be to alter their system to make the effective date the date the card is produced or sent to production?

If they were creating and mailing cards as rapidly as the Secretary of State does licenses, this wouldn't be such a big issue, but since they don't, ........ something needs to change.

:D We finally got our cards today.

:unsure: I wasnt sure this day would ever come.

My patient got her recommendation on Dec. 17,09

They cashed her check on Dec. 29th. We recieved our cards today the 23rd of April.

I almost dont feel like a criminal anymore. Exept for the fact that I just sent out for my patient card and two more caregiver cards. So i get to be paranoid for another 5 to six months hopeing Leo dont kick down my door befor then. Good luck to everyone and smoke on.

We finally got our cards today.

I wasnt sure this day would ever come.

They cashed her check on Dec. 29th. We recieved our cards today the 23rd of April.

I almost dont feel like a criminal anymore. Exept for the fact that I just sent out for my patient card and two more caregiver cards. So i get to be paranoid for another 5 to six months hopeing Leo dont kick down my door befor then. Good luck to everyone and smoke on

We finally got our cards today.

I wasnt sure this day would ever come.

I almost dont feel like a criminal anymore. Exept for the fact that I just sent out for my patient card and two more caregiver cards. So i get to be paranoid for another 5 to six months hopeing Leo dont kick down my door befor then. Good luck to everyone and smoke on

congratulations.jpg'wozerdozer'

I know how you Feel Budd....

Very happy to hear your Day finially came ....

marijuana.jpg

I 'd be worry too if my grow room looked like your.... LOL

Have a Great Day in the Jungle " wozerdozer "

So, what seems to be the going time frame on cards? Six months? I have all my paperwork, and by the copy of the law I have in hand, I became legal on April 15, 2010, but my card won't be here until? October? Then, my question is what date is on the card? April 15, 2010? or Oct 2010? How does that work, which date do they put on the cards? If they are back dating the cards then the paperwork has more validity, but if not this is a real sticky situation.

----Nemo

So, what seems to be the going time frame on cards? Six months? I have all my paperwork, and by the copy of the law I have in hand, I became legal on April 15, 2010, but my card won't be here until? October? Then, my question is what date is on the card? April 15, 2010? or Oct 2010? How does that work, which date do they put on the cards? If they are back dating the cards then the paperwork has more validity, but if not this is a real sticky situation.

----Nemo

well they cashed my check on 11-19 and my card date was 12-01-09 got my card like march 5th!

Congrats every one.

just got home with my signed dr paper. Mailing it in tomarrow.

Good Deal 'Buck Naked'

Make Sure you get Several Copy's of your Entire Application...

Copies of Everything you send to the state ...

Send it w/ a Check and not a money order ,

That way you can find out when they cashed your check ...

Double check , making sure you have everything needed to send out ...

Send it out certified mail so that the State has to sign for it ...

Which will be another piece of proff for your 20 days .

Protect yourself at All Times ...

The MMMP website, www.michigan.gov/mmp says they are currently processing apps received in January. It also states how many apps have been received and processed thus far.

Program Statistics:

* 25,589 original and renewal applications received since April 6, 2009.

* 13,239 patient registrations issued.

* 5,460 caregiver registrations issued.

* 3,835 applications denied -- most due to incomplete application or missing documentation.

* Applications are reviewed within 15 days of receipt. Incomplete applications are denied and applicants are then notified of denial by certified and regular mail.

* Complete applications, change forms and reapplications for previous denials are then processed in the date order in which they are received. If a denial letter is not received, then the application is deemed valid. The statute currently allows for a copy of the application submitted to serve as a valid registry identification if the card is not issued within 20 days of its submission to the department. At this time, we are unable to issue valid registry identification cards within the statutory time frame with the resources available to us. Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received early January. We continue to review and revise our processing methods in order to more efficiently process and issue the valid registry cards.

* The staff is diligently working to process the applications and is having difficulty responding to all the voicemails left on the Medical Marihuana Registry phone line. We appreciate your patience and ask that applicants refrain from calling to inquire about the status of the application unless your application was submitted prior to mid-December.

I can not verify this but saw it on another forum...

Guy said he talked to the registry the other day, they told him they got their card printer back from the shop and are almost finished with January.

If true sounds like they should be getting caught up soon.

my check was cashed dec 10th. still noething ive talked to the state, they said that they mailed out one and it must have been lost. so they mailed out another still noething. ive been going around and around with the post office. what a joke. so patinetly waiting im like on day 135. so hopefully any day would be nice. yea i knwo u dont need your card in hand to grow. but isnt that what its all about getting your card, not growing with a peice of paperwork the whole time. well hopefully soon jeez what a long long wait. wanna talk about disapoinment everytime u open the mail box.

kingofbuds

my check was cashed dec 10th. still noething ive talked to the state, they said that they mailed out one and it must have been lost. so they mailed out another still noething. ive been going around and around with the post office. what a joke. so patinetly waiting im like on day 135. so hopefully any day would be nice. yea i knwo u dont need your card in hand to grow. but isnt that what its all about getting your card, not growing with a peice of paperwork the whole time. well hopefully soon jeez what a long long wait. wanna talk about disapoinment everytime u open the mail box.

kingofbuds

i hear you we are still in court because we had no card now are cards will be no good as of May 1 and again we will have no card will they the Leo come back to see us who knows