No no no.. You can call the state and leave a message. They WILL call you back I have done it twice. If you dont recieve a rejection from the state within 20 days after your check is cashed your paperwork is your temporary card until it comes. That is right in Prop 1 check it out. You are legal! Call and leave a message with the MMMP - they will return it.

the Brave American Heroes could care less if you're legal! :o

UPDATE

after 112 days received card with name spelled wrong. I emailed them to let them know and asked to fix it

7 days later new card is here all is good.when i emailed them they got back to me the next day,i feel good about every thing but the 112 day wait

All Good News here! Wow a 7 day response with a new card corrected.-not to shabby on DCH's behalf. Sweet!

Didn't I read somewhere that they were going to be privitizing (sp) the system so they could get the cards out a lot sooner?

Seems like September something was supposed to be the deadline for the state to be caught up??

Anyone have more info, I am sure I read it somewhere.

I believe Mike Cox stopped the privatization. He said the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act only allows for the MDCH to handle the administrative duties. So no privatization.

Mike Cox has finally made a determination on Michigan's Medical Marihuana law. It obviously will hurt patients, and make them suffer while the MDCH dawdles, it still takes around 100 days to get a card, even with new employees and printers!

He still hasn't been able to figure out if it protects patient's and caregivers from harassment from LEO. As he has said very little about LEO's endless pursuit of patients and caregivers. And the way Prosecutors and Judges ignore the law and issue warrants. It's business as usual in many area's of the State.

We can Thank Mike Cox for keeping the Bull's Eye on the backs of the sick, suffering and elderly. His silence say's it all. IMO

Guest drcanna-pest

we know

it doesnt appear anyone here knows. what is the big deal about getting a card with no picture id on it? the paperwork is the SAME thing. go to a compassion club and medicate. why wait and worry about the card?

re:big mike - you'll want a CC meeting - thats where you'll likely get to honestly try strains and find clones for if you plan to grow. Your local CC will be a more trustworthy and cheaper resource to use.

An event like the Silverdome is just going to be BYOB and I doubt they will have the kind of market setup you need. Since it is a wide open event - its heavy on strangers.

-DN