CORRECTION:

check cashed: 5/25/10

Card arrived: 9/10/10 :D

Issued: 6/08/10

Expires: 7/01/11

Wow, these look so different from the earlier issued

cards.

There is a place on the left similar to DL/ID's for your

photo (although mine says "No Photo Available").

Are the last three digits of your patient # the same as

the last 3 digits of your DL/ID#?

What is the "P" in the lower right corner and what are

the #'s under it for? They don't match any other #'s

on my card.

I have been told that I'm not actually my own caregiver,

yet on my card it says I'm "Authorized to Posses Plants".

I have not assigned a caregiver. Maybe it's a matter of

semantics again but...

I interpret that as my being my own caregiver even

though I'm unable to grow for myself at this time (?).

Input anyone?

Congrats. The P in the corner is to symbolize you are a patient and the caregiver cards are green and have a C instead of the P.

Not sure what the numbers under the P is. You are allowed to grow your own plants UNLESS you have assigned a caregiver AND have given that caregiver the rights to grow your plants, which you dont have a caregiver so doesnt matter.

Congrats. The P in the corner is to symbolize you are a patient and the caregiver cards are green and have a C instead of the P.

Not sure what the numbers under the P is. You are allowed to grow your own plants UNLESS you have assigned a caregiver AND have given that caregiver the rights to grow your plants, which you dont have a caregiver so doesnt matter.

Thanks!

And... thanks for clarifying the "caregiver" Q?.

Duh, I should have been able to figure out the "P".

I guess it's not just cloudy out side! :blush:

peace

maybe the number is your patient number? if its like 20118 or something like that then probably

The "P" is white inside a blue box on the front right, bottom of the card.

There are two sets of digits, also white, directly under said "P":

"##### 4/09"

The first set of five digits do not match any other digits on the card.

I believe the "4/09" is the date MDCH started to issue cards (?). :unsure:

If that is incorrect... someone please clarify!

after 2 weeks of sending emails and leaving phone messages, i finally received a reply from MDCH.

We have been unable to locate your application apparently submitted in April. In an effort to expedite your registry ID card, you can either email or fax a copy of your complete application to my attention at 517-241-1212. We will continue to search for the original application, but or time is better spent processing applications at this time.

Regards,

Melissa M. Peters

Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

Came of a little rude to me.

Oh well, papers have been emailed and hopefully this will be resolved quickly.

app sent in 4/3

money order cashed 4/8

Looks like they are getting a little faster :)

Still not 20 days though.

yeah by 2 weeks! They are still 3 1/2 months behind. I emailed them about a month ago and she claimed they were hiring new people. To me it seems as if they open the envelopes on time, cash the checks quickly, approve and deny people in a timely matter but dont print out the cards at the same pace. Everything in this country thats ran by the government, the service completely sucks.

after 2 weeks of sending emails and leaving phone messages, i finally received a reply from MDCH.

Came of a little rude to me.

Oh well, papers have been emailed and hopefully this will be resolved quickly.

app sent in 4/3

money order cashed 4/8

What kind of messed up system are they using to process app. that lets them misplace one. You think for $100 dollars an app they would have a good system in place. Im just glad the wait hasnt continued to increase.

spoke with melanie cupcake on tuesday. she said they are installing 5 full time employees now,and will be caught up or close to it by december. and she said she hates our little exemption law, its been a pain in her donkey. she told the police lt. they are 96 days behind getting out cards. and that is a 12% improvement. he said if you are caught with mj you can wait in a holding cell until they can verify your paperwork. if they can.

Got a caregiver card yesterday - app sent 5/4/10 - Caregiver card was received 3 days AFTER the patient got card - possibly due to change of address mail forwarding - so I just want to confirm to anyone who is worried about change of address not working with the cards - it does, your cards will forward properly to your new address