My Renewal Came Today, I mailed it out Aug 9th

my check cashed Aug 12th

and i recieved my Renewal Card today Sept 20th

39 days in all not too bad, good luck to everybody either goin for their first card or renewals. :devil::devil::devil: Time to Blaze that Super Silver Haze WOOHOO

Thats pretty cool this drawn out process is a one time thing as long as you renew in time. You would think that they would be able to get the apps done faster if they can get a renewal back in a month.... But i guess they must be on the express lane.

I have been waiting since 6/23 for my card, I hope it is soon I am needing it to go out of state and use it elsewhere as well

As far as i know, Michigan is the only state recognizing patients from other states.

That is correct and some places in Hawaii will take our cards too :)

I bet if you went to colorado a cop wouldnt give you a hard time.. You might even find a dispensary that would let u in ;)

Anyone have any idea it takes for the change of caregiver to become effective?

is it like the card wait 20 days to be legal or what? I have 1 patient already and dont want to endanger their harvest with too many plants because of the slow state.

SENT PAPERWORK IN... SEPTEMBER 16TH

RECEIVED... SEPTEMBER 20TH

CHECK CASHED... SEPTEMBER 22nd

120 SUM DAYS TO GET PLASTIC??? WHY MICHIGAN WHY???

IM NOT EVEN GOING TO FEEL SAFE WITH MY "PAPER COPIES".... O WELL I GUESS!!!

Finally! just got my card!

check was cashed april 8th, but they lost my application.. :growl:

Anyways, all good now.

Issued: 04/20/2010 :thumbsu:

expires: 05/01/2011

My card finally arrived today, but they have my birthdate wrong by a month. Wonder who and how I contact them to get that straightened out??? Check cashed June 11, Card issue date was June 15th arrive September 23.........Happy its here, bummed they have the wrong birthdate by a month.........

I've been waiting since May, paperwork was sent in, check cashed a few days later but here I am almost 5 months later with no card. I hate the waiting game and don't feel safe with the papers only. And to think, if the state would drop the defensive stance against the meds there could be all kinds of revenue for the state. Doesn't make any sense but nothing really does in the realm of politics.

called and the message basically said they are working on aps as old as mid april?

Thats 5 months

Message says if ckecking status,no returned phone calls unless older than mid april.

Also my other computer gotall locked up from trying to email them.

fun stuff.

It,s becoming a joke

OK stupid question??? obviously the state is behind by 90 - 120 days to get plastic out to people...

after 20 some days if you dont not receive a denial your good to go...

well you gotta carry those copies of your application with you...

so finally my question is can you laminate your application copies, so they dont get messed up in between them 90-120 days!!!

I got my card today on 9-24-10 my check was cashed on 6-18-2010 and it expires on 7-01-11. It took just over 3 months to get it. What a long wait it has been. For all of you still waiting I know how you all feel.