it,s been five months ,,,still nothing I called the mmmp a month ago and a week ago no call back. Has anyone got a call back? renwal cashed 5/17

thanks

That is for your renewal? I have read about folks getting replies to emails, and with it being as long as it has for you they should also reply to a phone message...

It is strange that your renewal is taking that long, most of those are coming in at around the 6 weeks or shorter range...

My daughter got her card today. Finally

MDCH received on 7/7/10

Card received on 10/21/10

Their obviously going backwards again, taking longer than a few months back. With more employee's and printer's I had hoped for them to slowly catch up.

My renewal took around 97 day's (end of March April May June), my wife's renewal took 17 days (July 7-23)from mail box to mail box, but my daughters new card took 106 days (July 7 - October 21).

hey 420

just being a wise rectum... ive been growing got my first clones in sept so have some in flower now only hoping to have a green christmas...

we shall see and yes do find a local cc club there nice place to meet good folks with like minds... now walking the green road together with many more out here...

abbe