Ten Million Dollars and the MDCH cannot hire a few more people?

It clearly seem deliberate. When are the lawsuits coming?

I agree but how could you sue....? Ur legal after 20 days, technically. They are definitely doing it to take advantage of our money, I bet the heads of the MMP Department are thinking "If we hire more people then we will go threw these app's faster... But what if one day all the people that want medical marijuana already have their cards... Then we dont have a job, lets milk the sh*T out of this. Lets put a ever increasing delay on the wait...."

i guess renewell are taking just as long, my check cased 10 28-10 at least another month or two it looks like, sheet plus i just sent in change c.g., i just appointed a c.g, so im sure i wont see my card till its expire again,,livin on paper! such is life.

Peace and im happy for those of you getting your first card, Its Awsome! :thumbsu: (loose lips sink ships, try and keep it to your self as much as you can)

FTW

Jim

i guess renewell are taking just as long, my check cased 10 28-10 at least another month or two it looks like, ,livin on paper! such is life.

FTW

Jim

Your check was cashed the day after mine, which arrived yesterday. So you should be any day now!

I heard on the radio (NPR) today that the concealed weapons permits are also taking forever. There was talk of giving the responsibility to the secretary of state. Sounds similar to our situation with the cards. Just something I heard though, I know nothing of concealed weapons. I wish I knew what's so difficult it takes half a year to get cards out.

got my renewel card todya check cashed 10/26 card expired on 12-1-10,,just got renewel 1 -26 11 expiires 12-1-11

yea! im some body now, i got my card, i got my card,,i still jsut sent in change c.g yesterday though!!! another 4 month wait glad my c.g isnt waiting!!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Got card this week.... Check cashed 9/16

$100 a pop and its talking this long wtf... Doesnt the law say they can only charge enough to cover the costs???? What are they paying the employees $50 for every app they process?

If they paid $50 per app then we would get our cards within the 20 day time frame!