I must be so close to getting the card... Mailed 12/23/10 Cashed 12/30/10 Waiting by the mailbox..... :camp:

Keep Us Posted 'SparklyBuds' ...

Sure in the Heck so ...

We're waiting on two cards still ...

One check cash January 13th and one on February 15th ...

Their Killing Me w/ this waiting chit ...

Instead of getting Faster , Their getting Slower .... :growl:

should i call? check cashed Dec 9th.. patient hasnt recieved card and i havent recieved cg card either..

Would it really do any Good Annie ?

They'll just give you some BS Excuse ...

How you been Annie ?

Hope all is well w/ You ?

Have not been able to see of you since

Houghton Lake change their meeting Dates to

the SAME as our club meetings ....

They use to be on the second Tuesday and

the 4th Tuesday of the month ...

Seriously though, people in this topic are now reporting getting their cards when they had their checks cashed a month or more after me. What does that mean? I realize they're not really processing them in the exact order, but I definitely should have received it by now. It' been over 5 months. Who do I contact to make sure it's even coming?

Edited by iotics22

Seriously though, people in this topic are now reporting getting their cards when they received their applications a month or more after me. What does that mean? I realize they're not really processing them in the exact order, but I definitely should have received it by now. It's been over 5 months. Who do I contact to make sure it's even coming?

should i call? check cashed Dec 9th.. patient hasnt recieved card and i havent recieved cg card either..

Annie mine was received Dec 9th check cashed Dec 12th and still waiting too!! They changed everything over to the new department of licensing not sure if anyone will know a thing, did find a number to call on the new LARA webpage 517-373-0395 not sure if that is the old number.

D

Would it really do any Good Annie ?

They'll just give you some BS Excuse ...

How you been Annie ?

Hope all is well w/ You ?

Have not been able to see of you since

Houghton Lake change their meeting Dates to

the SAME as our club meetings ....

They use to be on the second Tuesday and

the 4th Tuesday of the month ...

Hi Tarzan!! BIG HUGGS!! Yes i miss seeing you.. All has been well for me and i hope you and jane are well too.. Wish i would get that darn card.. :-)

thats hilarious iceman!! i did that with my pt card on here about 1 years posts ago.. I wrote that mine and the other guys were coming next and i meant it.. !! .. then they sure did both come next on the posts.. LOL well heres for hoping.. HEY IM DUE NEXT!! Lol

Yes you are Annnie!! At least the change over hasn't seemed to slow them down anymore than they already were, hell I think turtles could process cards quicker......lol

Doug

Yes you are Annnie!! At least the change over hasn't seemed to slow them down anymore than they already were, hell I think turtles could process cards quicker......lol

Doug

Lol thats pretty freaking wild..

check cashed 12/9/10

issued 12/22/10

arrived 4/28/11

expires 1/1/12

4 months 20 days awaitin..

I had heard that renewal cards were being issued fairly quickly, so I sent mine in on March 17th, check cashed on the 24th. My card expired on May 1st, and my new card still isn't here. Like an idiot I forgot to make a copy of my renewal papers, so I called MDCH to see if they could send me a copy. Nope. The gal I spoke with said they are swamped. One day they got 1300 requests for cards. Since no one is so stupid as to not hire more people, I can't help but think this is deliberate. Anyway, she said I'm actually legal until the middle of June and my card should arrive in 2 to 3 weeks. I'm very careful anyway, but now I'm going to have to be reeeeeal careful. So send those renewals in EARLY! And don't forget to make copies :(