A Real Important Message To Patients

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know that i have met any of those people...but ty just in case. what i think is sad is the poor people who run around acting as if if....

A. obammer is any dif, kinda ignoring the record number of mmj arrest during the presidency of the only man who said he would leave it up to the states. ya mitt hates pot...so does obammer.... and obammer lied to your face right before he threw cancer patients in jail.... obammers storm troopers at the dea are putting their foots on the necks of aids pts weekly..YOU ARE OK WITH THAT?

B. not supporting your drug war champion obammer means means you support romney and bill shooty.... thats like retarded...supporting obammer is supporting the drug war and we know how much bill shooty and obammers corp masters like that.... they work for the same people and its not us....

open your eyes supporting a turd just means you end up with poo on ur face....

The Obama justice department said they would not prosecute individual patients and caregivers. They said they would prosecute commercial operations.

They have lived up to this in every respect. There was no lie. Yes, people are still getting arrested for MMJ, people affiliated with commercial operations. Obama said they would get arrested.

I don't get where you see the lie. I do see where you might have a different propagandist agenda because maybe you support another presidential candidate.

The Obama justice department said they would not prosecute individual patients and caregivers. They said they would prosecute commercial operations.

They have lived up to this in every respect. There was no lie. Yes, people are still getting arrested for MMJ, people affiliated with commercial operations. Obama said they would get arrested.

I don't get where you see the lie. I do see where you might have a different propagandist agenda because maybe you support another presidential candidate.

nope that is wrong...check with norml...check with the cali ag office.... thats is wrong....the dea is putting its feet on the neck opf patients all over America. Obammer said he would leave it up to the states...obammer said that...not a dea memo a msnbc talk9ing point...obammer said if you follow state law....he would leave you be,....well guess what those "commercial ops' are legit legal, and they need to be there for pts to get their meds...so says cali law.

so make all the excuses you want....he lied to us, he said he would leave people be if the followed state law....he did the exact opposite. obammers is every bit as bad as mitt...wake up option a and b are bunny muffin.

The feds have never prosecuted people for under 49 plants and usually do not get involved for less than 99 plants. That has been true for some time. So the fact is they will go after caregivers and dispensaries that are within state law. Obama is engaged in politician double talk, which is why everyone is confused. The current administration has raided way more than the last, period...and have raided many within state law.

Individual patients were, in fact, prosecuted under Bush. They have not been under Obama.

You all have to understand the parsing of words. Good politicians are very careful of everything they say. Their words may convey thoughts and meanings that aren't what they are actually saying. This is a good example. Obama never lied about the implementation of the drug war by his administration in the area of MMJ. What he said, and what many MMJ users heard, were two different things.

Don't care if Obama lied. Executing a War on Cannabis is inexcusable. They might as well be open about it and call it a War on Human Beings because if anything is human it is to use Cannabis. To tolerate laws against it is an insult. Down with Mittens and Barry.

I guess the problem is when one gets pushed down the other one comes up. It's a neat trick you have to admit. No matter which one is on top Prohibition remains in place.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

So who do you support?

Really? Do you think so? Even though the majority of people don't use cannabis.

I support human rights. I will never support a politician who enables the carnage to continue. What else can it be called when human beings are defrauded of their best, safest medicine and treated with poison?

Yes, Cannabis is probably the world's oldest known medicine and entheogen. It is perfectly adapted to our biology like no other plant.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

"What I specifically said was that we were not going to prioritize prosecutions of persons who are using medical marijuana," said Obama to Rolling Stone.

"I never made a commitment that somehow we were going to give carte blanche to large-scale producers and operators of marijuana — and the reason is, because it's against federal law."

http://thehill.com/b...na-dispensaries

ok he can go back and maker excuses all he wants...u are free to excuse him...but hes a liar. he said he would leave it up to the states...disp are legal in cali... obammer lied. they lock cancer pts up daily.

Individual patients were, in fact, prosecuted under Bush. They have not been under Obama.

You all have to understand the parsing of words. Good politicians are very careful of everything they say. Their words may convey thoughts and meanings that aren't what they are actually saying. This is a good example. Obama never lied about the implementation of the drug war by his administration in the area of MMJ. What he said, and what many MMJ users heard, were two different things.

wrong...pts have too and are currently being prosecuted. according to norml....according to statistics obammer beats gw bush for arrest of pts...

Let's see that information from NORML on medical patient fully compliant with their state laws being prosecuted. Cut and paste it here, with the link, so we can see exactly what you are talking about Ganja. I want to see who is being prosecuted, especially if you have cases here in Michigan where the feds prosecuted an individual patient using marijuana only for their own medication and folloing the MMMA. Put up a clear example for us.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Let's see that information from NORML on medical patient fully compliant with their state laws being prosecuted. Cut and paste it here, with the link, so we can see exactly what you are talking about Ganja. I want to see who is being prosecuted, especially if you have cases here in Michigan where the feds prosecuted an individual patient using marijuana only for their own medication and folloing the MMMA. Put up a clear example for us.

Dr. Bob

bob....go home. you post nonsensical bs every day...never once have i seen you post a link.... do some research. if you read a bit on your own people may feel like you have a valid point instead of just being annoying...

I have yet to see one Federal arrest and conviction of a simple patient following their state law during the Obama Administration.

I would be glad to see the proof.

The Obama administration was VERY clear they would not allow commercial operations. I understood it from day 1. I am sorry you listened to the dispensary propaganda saying they could do commercial business under the Ogden Memo. *shrug*

Post one single article of a patient being raided by the feds. ONE SINGLE ARTICLE. Not more youtube clips, not state trooper raids, not fed raids of commercial dispos. One single article of a patient being raided by the feds since Obama has taken office please.

I have yet to see one Federal arrest and conviction of a simple patient following their state law during the Obama Administration.

I would be glad to see the proof.

The Obama administration was VERY clear they would not allow commercial operations. I understood it from day 1. I am sorry you listened to the dispensary propaganda saying they could do commercial business under the Ogden Memo. *shrug*

there you go with your false assumptions.... obammer never mentioned disp when he said...leave it up to the states... to target disp... that are legal under the law is absurd. i know of no propaganda unless your talking about the stuff obammer spewed.... my issue is with the lies he told, nothing to do with any moo poo memo

Many of you are letting politics get in the way of facts and logic. Anyone arguing Obama is good for medical marijuana better take a good look at themselves. The same goes with Mitt... The fact is Obama is worst than bush, but who the hell cares…

from rolling stones

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multi­agency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst."

That Rolling Stone article makes no sense. First it says he is busting growers who operate in full compliance. Then in the next sentence it states more than 100 raids on dispos. So which is it?

And in all of this, why is it never mentioned there are probably 3-5 x as many dispos are there were before Obama, so obviously there are going to be more busts.

I'm sure there were a lot more traffic tickets given out 10 years after the Model T came out. Does that mean people got worse at driving? No, there were just lots more cars on the road thus lots more opportunities for things to happen.

Again, does anyone have ONE SINGLE ARTICLE of a grower or patient being raided by the feds under Obama?

Let us not forget that Rob Kampia is bought and sold by the largest of the Commercial businesses. Ya know, businesses who try to pass commercialization bills in states. Same type of stuff. ;-)

He delivers propaganda just as any other.

Let us also not forget that there are about triple the number of "dispensaries" as there were under Bush.

I am not saying anything is perfect or grand, but one must look at these things in degree and relativity.

Edited by Malamute