There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By hero4u
      Hello.  Just wondering if i should water my plants from the top or from the bottom?  Ive been told to water them from the bottom.  I have been watering from the top.  Just want to confirm that watering from the bottom would be better?  Is this true?  Thanks!
    • By hero4u
      I am using well water to water my plants.  The water i use runs through my softening system.  Will this cause problems or cause access salt to build up?  Thanks
    • By hero4u
      Hello.  I have heard that the correct way to water a soil plant is to fill the tray they are sitting on and let them take the water in from the bottom.  I have also heard that regular watering from the top directly into the soil i better?  Which way if correct and more efficient?  Thanks!
    • By hero4u
      Hello!  Quick question regarding legal plant growing!   With the NEW law that was just passed.  we can grow 12 plants!  I WAS TOLD that it was 12 plants PER household???   Is that true?  What if a husband and wife BOTH want to grow?  Is every person in the house allowed to grow 12 plants?   Or is it just 12 plants per house?  thanks!
    • By hero4u
      Hello again!  I am a newbie grower and i will be starting from seed and will be growing in soil.   Im looking for a good nutrient system that will work well for me!  I will be using two 300 watt LED grow lights and will be utilizing a grow tent.   Im looking a for a nutrient system that will be easy enough for me to use as a newbie but STILL have great flavor, denseness, etc.    

Any suggestions.  I am ALL ABOUT FLAVOR!  So looking for a system that will help with flavor as well!  

THANKS AGAIN!!!