U.s. Cracks Down On "world's Largest" Medical Marijuana Dispensary

You guys, Jim and G, also missed the point.

What I have been doing is trying to outline who is best for medical marijuana between the two choices. Go figure. This is a medical marijuana web site.

go figure, anyone who points out how your man isnt good is anti mmj in your eyes, despite being on the same forum...hmmm....and you havent outlined who is best, you keep ignoring how hes full of chit on the mmj issue and how hes just as bad.....then we get back to the theres more than two people running....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go figure, anyone who points out how your man isnt good is anti mmj in your eyes, despite being on the same forum...hmmm....and you havent outlined who is best, you keep ignoring how hes full of chit on the mmj issue and how hes just as bad.....then we get back to the theres more than two people running....

Nope. You are still missing the point. It isn't for me to decide. It for a concensus using the facts. I just keeping putting them out there. Views on medical marijuana from the 2 choices. I have no ulterior motives. I've been here since '09. I'm MMMA paying member number 7. Never busted a single move in all that time. You can't pin any agenda on me. I'm just a patient.

Nope. You are still missing the point. It isn't for me to decide. It for a concensus using the facts. I just keeping putting them out there. Views on medical marijuana from the 2 choices. I have no ulterior motives. I've been here since '09. I'm MMMA paying member number 7. Never busted a single move in all that time. You can't pin any agenda on me. I'm just a patient.

nope you push an agenda...you spread the lie that obammer is somehow better than mit....you continue the lie spreading the false notion that we must choose from two drug war goons. you show no facts, or you wouldn't be talking so highly about obammer.

Why don't we just save the time arguing and post who you are voting for.

No hidden agendas then.

There are only 3 Candidiates on the ballot in all 50 States.

Barack Obama

Willard Romney

Gary Johnson

Pick one and move on. If you don't pick one than either you are not voting or just causing strife for no good reason other than personal satisfaction. If you do not state who you are voting for, you should move on.

I will go first:

Barack Obama

p.s. The candidate with the best record on medical marijuana is Gary Johnson... period.

Unknowingly means there were NO personal attacks. Thanks for understanding.

Moving forward:

What assumption is wrong?

A drunk could take a swing at someone not knowing what they are doing but they still took the swing.

You think Obama's policy on medical marijuana is better than Romney's would be therefore any criticism of Obama is anti-medical marijuana and pro-Romney. For one you are assuming that the actual policies would be dissimilar. You can scream till you are blue in the face that medical marijuana will be done if Romney gets in but how do you know he will use the DEA to go after patients? I know about his despicable statements and I know about Obama's reluctance to do what he knows is right if it costs him political capital. They are both against legalizing marijuana we know that.

To me it sure looks like they meet in the middle. A lot of policies seem to have kind of a life of their own if you know what I mean. It doesn't change much from Pres to Pres.

despite the governments claims to their stealthy nature i can hear a drone from miles way...

you must not know about the 541 drones they are going to deploy at the battl creek air base---

I have a friend who is an MP there and he says it's for FEMA zone 5...which is our zone

battle creek will be their base of operations...although the drones are controlled by a base out west in nevada I believe

if you have ever seen one of these fly over you!....it will scare you out of your underwear!

politics have nothing to do with who is really making policy

IMO Harborside wanted this to happen. They have been flaunting their position waiting for the feds to react. Although the owners are obviously well off and are getting rich they are a non-profit, overpaying non profit execs is the norm, not the exception. Harborside is not stupid and knew very well that this was the eventual outcome, they obviously wanted this to happen and have a plan. Hopefully whatever the plan is the outcome will be in all of our best interest.

Mike

PS Put me down for Obama (the lesser of 2 evils). More of a vote against Mitt then a vote for Obama.

IMO Harborside wanted this to happen. They have been flaunting their position waiting for the feds to react. Although the owners are obviously well off and are getting rich they are a non-profit, overpaying non profit execs is the norm, not the exception. Harborside is not stupid and knew very well that this was the eventual outcome, they obviously wanted this to happen and have a plan. Hopefully whatever the plan is the outcome will be in all of our best interest.

Mike

PS Put me down for Obama (the lesser of 2 evils). More of a vote against Mitt then a vote for Obama.

I dunno, I watched the TV show and the only plan those guys seem to have was to get super baked off their inventory.

I assume talking about the millions of dollars you have made violating federal law on national TV is level 3 risk behavior?