Patients And Demands

Kilo810

Why do patients decide after you assist them with getting a card that you aren't helping them enough, why do they feel that they can demand free meds whenever they want? At what point does your time efforts and expenditures not mean a darn thing to them. LOL Seriously, People that can't do this themselves not due to physical handicaps but only on location should not have any gripes about donation rates. Anyone else running into this issue?? We need to network together and stop this. I was told in the DOcs office recently that CGs are required to give patients so much and it continued for about a half hour. How did it come to this. are we that spineless as CGs to stand up for our rights to request donations for everything we grow for other people? Or am I just a stubborn donkey that shoudl get with the times??? I mean lets be honest some of the highest quality plants dont produce much. and If Im growing 1 plant per month for each patient as the law was designed then how am I supposed to compesate for every expense?? its almost impossible. and If you do the math. A cg makes less than minimun wage over the 3 months it takes to grow a plant at the current donation rates.

At this point I say we boycott the free stuff and network this together like a union and get whats fair for us.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 plant per month?

Im assuming your breaking a patients plants down by 12 in the first 2 years of our law i could never keep my patients needs met unless i went outside my garden.

When the courts killed p2p i was forced to increase my garden size and added more lamps for the first few months it was great nobody had to wait or take uncured meds then a month ago all my patients had wage cuts and now im having trouble making ends meet.

Now im having to pretty much give it away to them because of the weight restrictions while in the past i could always help others and stay within my weight limits and pay my grow costs through sending unused meds to the clubs but with that no longer being an option im making butter hash hash oil whatever it takes to get my weight under 280 grams (3 patients + me).

I didnt get into this to get rich but i also didnt get into this to run my credit card bill up either .

1 plant per month?

Im assuming your breaking a patients plants down by 12 in the first 2 years of our law i could never keep my patients needs met unless i went outside my garden.

When the courts killed p2p i was forced to increase my garden size and added more lamps for the first few months it was great nobody had to wait or take uncured meds then a month ago all my patients had wage cuts and now im having trouble making ends meet.

Now im having to pretty much give it away to them because of the weight restrictions while in the past i could always help others and stay within my weight limits and pay my grow costs through sending unused meds to the clubs but with that no longer being an option im making butter hash hash oil whatever it takes to get my weight under 280 grams (3 patients + me).

I didnt get into this to get rich but i also didnt get into this to run my credit card bill up either .

Im just saying thats how it was supposed to be done, LOL I have to grow 2 to 3 per month to keep them stocked, but they still donate for every bit of it.

Anyways y'all I refuse to give more than a quarter free to anyone... If they truly deserve it. I dont mind doing that only because I know how fast it goes and how crappy the economy is. But still my patients are pretty cool people except for One bad apple. and he thinks the weed is greener in the other guys basement because he mentioned the word free. I say good luck D-bag, see how long it last and when you come crawling back someone else more deserving of my time will fill your spot.

If anyone is interested in setting up a network to Get CG's fair compensation and to legitimize our new industry more please let me know.

The problem with the free medicine deal is now after seeing caregivers assist those who cannot afford it on the cuff the patients who can afford to buy their meds expect the same type of agreement "Why should i pay if they don't" ? The last few patients Ive talked to either want it free or low ball me on donation offers and if its truly someone who cant afford it i try my best to work with them but currently nobody's calling and nobody has any extra income for me to make up the difference .

man the life boats boys, the ship is going down.... it was only a matter of time, i have heard free come outta so many mouths, on this site.. and others.. it was sure to spread around, its just like CG's making 60k a year "rumor".... well i dont make 60k, and i give free meds to those that need it. but i still can't hold on to it any longer than it takes to cure it.. stand your ground, its not free anymore, stop doing it, ask a fair donation , and help the poor, give trim away for oil and free donations.. thats your free obligatiaon, cause face it, those that need rso, need it badly, were talking cancer patients try to live.. trim wont hurt you.. as far as smoking meds, there xxx.00 period. Demanding free meds out of compassion is now just a hook.. feel bad for me, give me free. The answer is its not free to me, i pay for it. so you need to also..

The only people making that kind of money is the grow stores, and the legal system. "lawyers"

man the life boats boys, the ship is going down.... it was only a matter of time, i have heard free come outta so many mouths, on this site.. and others.. it was sure to spread around, its just like CG's making 60k a year "rumor".... well i dont make 60k, and i give free meds to those that need it. but i still can't hold on to it any longer than it takes to cure it.. stand your ground, its not free anymore, stop doing it, ask a fair donation , and help the poor, give trim away for oil and free donations.. thats your free obligatiaon, cause face it, those that need rso, need it badly, were talking cancer patients try to live.. trim wont hurt you.. as far as smoking meds, there xxx.00 period. Demanding free meds out of compassion is now just a hook.. feel bad for me, give me free. The answer is its not free to me, i pay for it. so you need to also..

The only people making that kind of money is the grow stores, and the legal system. "lawyers"

Amen Willy. Well said.

Yes Willy well said.

Unfortunately i can't go back on it now

live an learn.

But my next new patient wont be getting any without a donation.

Of course you can go back on it. Did you promise forever until the day you die? Give them advance notice and tell them you cannot afford to do that anymore. Ask if they want to get a new caregiver. Find someone new. I think close trim is a nice free item.

Won't give you any glamour shots but it often works very well.

Of course you can go back on it. Did you promise forever until the day you die? Give them advance notice and tell them you cannot afford to do that anymore. Ask if they want to get a new caregiver. Find someone new. I think close trim is a nice free item.

Won't give you any glamour shots but it often works very well.

always assist them to the nearest dispensary!

Yes Willy well said.

Unfortunately i can't go back on it now

live an learn.

But my next new patient wont be getting any without a donation.

My next new pt! bawahahahahahaha, thats what i say about woman, my next ex lmao!

yup i get mine free, and my pt gets hers free, and Im phaqing broke lmao!

Peace

Jim

p.s hehehehehe unionize c.g's that is good! I feel your pain, but im just gonna keep on gettin on!

Loose lips sink ships!

Cindy, just explain to your patients that you yourself are hurting financially too and cannot afford to give it away anymore. But you could instead of doing by one get one free just split the cost down, say you were at 200 an oz (services) instead of it actually being 100 after the free one why not raise up to 300 for two, even tell them that price is locked in for this year or until card renewal, etc. Then you can see how the landscape looks after that and renegotiate then.

I give away a bit during the colder months here and there.just kind of appreciation gifts but this time of the year my bills are way too HIGH.especially with 100 degree days...been waiting for the "free" to become a problem.lol 2 years ago it was everyone was say u shod give your patients free meds..now e eryones( myself included)sees the problem that lies with that hole concept.

I give away a bit during the colder months here and there.just kind of appreciation gifts but this time of the year my bills are way too HIGH.especially with 100 degree days...been waiting for the "free" to become a problem.lol 2 years ago it was everyone was say u shod give your patients free meds..now e eryones( myself included)sees the problem that lies with that hole concept.

yea thats the truth, but I didnt ask for mine to be free from my c.g, I did make plenty of posts to get free oz and then pay for rest, but since I restarted growing and lost my first batch of 3 in budd, It is not as simple as I remember,

But on the other hand, im just a c.g to my lady, and I have a c.g, he wanted my grow rites, and was willing to give me a plant a crop, why would i not take that, oh and I did give him cash more often than not as a donation, there were times he would not accept it, but back than he thought p2p was legal and he was getting his from others and dispenses! not any longer, he is looking for a job now, he sees he cant make it as a c.g unless he does things underground, and he would prefer to not be underground, I never thought p2p was legal!

so now he has been veging for me and ive been just budding my plant, and sharing with my pt.

Peace

Jim

Your way better off discounting to 1/2 price than to give a buy one get one free. Price adjusting is a major part of this. You can always increase or decrease but getting out of the free commitment is a tough one. I can tell you if I grow a strain that yields 50% of a normal harvest price is going up. My utility's stay the same regardless if I yield anything...

I have talked to a few potential patients and they all want free I said I will not do it and they are done talking, :(

People like that inevitably seem to be a problem. There are plenty of folks out there who will be real nice to you if they are getting stuff for free. Well i would really like it if the pharmacuticals I use were free. The world does not rotate around their rear ends. They should grow their own.

I would just like to add that your paitents are not actually trying to get meds for free. They are giving up their right to grow plants in order to get meds. That is an exchange.

Why should I give up my ability to grow/experiment for nothing? I can go to a farmers market and get all the meds I need. Without giving up my ability to grow. I know only a few caregivers. They are all doing well.

I would just like to add that your paitents are not actually trying to get meds for free. They are giving up their right to grow plants in order to get meds. That is an exchange.

Why should I give up my ability to grow/experiment for nothing? I can go to a farmers market and get all the meds I need. Without giving up my ability to grow. I know only a few caregivers. They are all doing well.

If you want to grow, then by all means grow. There is absolutely no advantage to a caregiver for growing your plants for free.

Your way better off discounting to 1/2 price than to give a buy one get one free. Price adjusting is a major part of this. You can always increase or decrease but getting out of the free commitment is a tough one. I can tell you if I grow a strain that yields 50% of a normal harvest price is going up. My utility's stay the same regardless if I yield anything...

did you say price adjustment, and if you mess up it is still gonna cost you the same and you will pass it on to your pt? good luck, if you mess up it should be on you! when you sign a pt on, you should have your prices set! and no nobody has to give free mm, if your a good c.g and compassionate, you will have no prob keeping good pt's who have no prob donating! if your gonna bump your price everyother crop. maybe you should just grow for yourself!

Yea why should you give up your grow rights when you can go to a farmers market! :lolu:

I would have to drive a long way to a farmers market! lets see prob about a 4hr drive, with gas and the price of the per gram, I think i would be better off growing my own, the reason you probably gave your grow rights to some one is because you cant grow! if you can grow where you live, well do it yourself, I was probably one of the 1st people to say my grow rights are worth something, that was back in the day before the coa ruling making p2p most def ilegal, kinda like the fm's are ilegal, if you dont think they are ilegal just give it some time, you will soon see! than where ya gonna get your mm from the guy on the street corner?

over grow the state! spread your seeds everywhere! lol

Peace

Jim