How Much Medicine Does The Average Patient Need?

No such thing as an average patient one of my patients smokes a ounce a week another an ounce per every other month .

How much do you smoke as to draw the ire of your caregiver?

Regardlesss of your usage its on them to provide what you need if not find someone who can.

Speaking of Swampy i still have the majority of a swampy pack left in my bean catalog maybe ill start a free leonard journal. :angel:

I was hoping there was still some original free leonard around. Maybe someday I'll be back around to see if you still have a bean or two left. It's a beautiful strain.

I miss swampy. What a great man.

I'm not to normal or average but I can go through about 6 joints a day and the roaches at bed time.

See thats what i say theres not any real way to guage a patients needs i roll 2 a day smoke it down three four good hits then dab it out then throughout the day repeat that process between the two .

In the most recent Federally-funded dosage research (at the University of Mississippi in the 1970s) the U of Miss determined that high-end medical use per month is 8.3 ounces of marijuana (g13?). That's how it came to be that the feds suppply each of their 21 patients with 8.3 ounces of pre-rolled joints each month (through the US Mail).

The mean average of say 100 pts on this site might be useful to get a rough picture. Mabe a thread started and ppl posting their amount per month..

Poll a hundred patients and get a hundred different answers and still be no closer to the answer. For me normal is 14 to 18 grams a day depending on how bad my pain is on any given day.

I prob use rite around an oz a month, some times a lil more, I guess it depends on if I vape or roll joints, or use a bowl, it usualy only takes me about 4 hits either way, Im sure i could do more, but id say my average is now about 1 oz a month, When I wasnt getting top quality meds I would prob use double that!

Peace

Jim

I will really throw it off with my 1-3grams a month LOL I have not used in almost a month and have really noticed a decline in my breathing and increase in headaches, throat clearing, and restlessness :( gonna start back up soon got hired full time so I should be good now

You know, this may help one of your brothers. I have to testify at a court case about 'reasonable marijuana'. I'd appreciate the mods/admin putting up a couple of polls.

Method of ingestion most of the time smoke/vap, edibles, oils

how much would be 'enough' or 'reasonable' if you were a smoker/vaporizer, edible user, or oil user?

when would you begin to think it was a little excessive?

Put out ranges 1-4 oz/month, 5-10, 11-15

Please be reasonable, I am putting my reputation on the line for someone that might well have been a little more than he should in MY OPINION. Give me something to work with here. Show me what patients think....

Dr. Bob

In the most recent Federally-funded dosage research (at the University of Mississippi in the 1970s) the U of Miss determined that high-end medical use per month is 8.3 ounces of marijuana (g13?). That's how it came to be that the feds suppply each of their 21 patients with 8.3 ounces of pre-rolled joints each month (through the US Mail).

Dr bob,

imo this would be the info to offer in regards to reasonable.