• Similar Content

• By Supremegorgeousone
      Hello, I’m currently a hobbyist grower and ER nurse. I have been researching extensively on the medical benefits of cannabis. I sincerely believe it will slow or stop the growth of many different cancers. I’m upset that it isn’t encouraged more by doctors or offered by doctors. I want to help. I can help you make RSO or make it for you, help you choose and grow plants, give you grow advice, grow for you. My assistance is free for cancer patients. I live south of Kalamazoo outside of the city. Yes it’s free. I want to help.  I’m not rich but I will do whatever I can.

Please contact poster via private message  private email or other outside links not allowed in open forum .

if you want to see some of what I do. 

• By GardenGuru
      Looking to help those in need for their pains and ailments. Having a variety of strains that are all properly flushed as well as dried, trimmed and cured to perfection. I take growing very seriously and have a dedicated clean, smoke free environment where i grow medicine for patients. Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see some amazing pictures of my product.

• By Existo
      Hi.
      I need caregivers in the UP of Michigan. 
    • By Southwest MI CG
      Hello I am an experienced caregiver/grower looking for new patients in south west Michigan. I have been providing patients with organically grown, clean, high quality buds for 5 years. I grow a variety of cultivars and will gladly grow a specific one for you. I offer compassionate and discrete service while being respectful of the patient's privacy. I can deliver to a large portion of the state of Michigan, no problem. DM, reply to this post, for more information or if you have any questions. Thank you!
      (No personal contact info allowed in open forums.)

• By John v.
      Looking to become a Caregiver for 1 or 2 patients in the Cheboygan County area . You can reach me on my email: mrjvanetten1@gmail.com