'cube' Is Potent But Problematic

Since I've spoken about my cross of Lemon Cake x Super Silver Haze on here previously here's an update disclosing the recent problems that 3 growers have had with it.

Potent, but short-lived.

Hermies with extremely tiny seed sets making males difficult to find until it's too late.

High heat does it in.

Conclusion: Not commercial and any remaining seed stock and plants should be destroyed.

Hope you had permission from MrD to even make that cross.....i would have to say if not its karma......

Since I've spoken about my cross of Lemon Cake x Super Silver Haze on here previously here's an update disclosing the recent problems that 3 growers have had with it.

Potent, but short-lived.

Hermies with extremely tiny seed sets making males difficult to find until it's too late.

High heat does it in.

Conclusion: Not commercial and any remaining seed stock and plants should be destroyed.

I hope mrd produces a super seed plant and makes enuf $ off it to chill in satisfaction the rest of his life.

And MedM, I hope Florida is treating you the way you had hoped.

Pic- I think you are referring to the real Medcnman who moved to FL and never would have never made the petty comment about karma.

Sometimes you just have to let go. Kinda like how someone "indirectly" let his signature strain out and still holds blame and disappointment many years later. what good does that do anyone, especially him? nobody really owns anything in this world... that concept is merely an illusion.

Edited by abe supercro

Yep that what I got for trusting someone with the same attitude as you have expressed. Now I am inclined to not trust people in our community.

I have no intention of giving you a hard time, however I tend to be very direct because life is too darn short. Instead of feeling like a victim (which is counter-productive to your health), you can learn to take responsibility for trusting the wrong person. We've all had moments in our life that has added to being jaded, the key (IMO) is learning how to move beyond it.

You could choose to shift your paradigm and come out as a hero by learning to share, even though that was never your intention. I already know how you feel about "hippies" because in the one 3 min convo I've had with you in the past, you had no qualms about sharing your opinion.

Adjust and "let go" for your own health's sake. The lemon cat has been out of the bag for sometime. Take credit for your strain, but how will you now frame the context to most benefit you... and the community? There are still plenty of ppl you can trust, if YOU believe it.

I have no intention of giving you a hard time, however I tend to be very direct because life is too darn short. Instead of feeling like a victim (which is counter-productive to your health), you can learn to take responsibility for trusting the wrong person. We've all had moments in our life that has added to being jaded, the key (IMO) is learning how to move beyond it.

You could choose to shift your paradigm and come out as a hero by learning to share, even though that was never your intention. I already know how you feel about "hippies" because in the one 3 min convo I've had with you in the past, you had no qualms about sharing your opinion.

Adjust and "let go" for your own health's sake. The lemon cat has been out of the bag for sometime. Take credit for your strain, but how will you now frame the context to most benefit you... and the community? There are still plenty of ppl you can trust, if YOU believe it.

I am not part of the community that you speak of. You are referring to the very people I now distrust. If a dog bites me I do not stick out my hand to see if it bites me again. Best of luck to you.

I share plenty f you about what you think I need to learn to do. I just am selective and silent about when I do anything charitable. You assume too much.

Really abe cause i was here way before the other MM infact I remember when Francisco came up north to the lodge and chillaxed w Forest hump and Rand.....got to meet swampy in them days 2

But who like s calln names cause Fl MM is a cool cat 2

Man the real deal FL i had w the butterscotch hawain pheno.....ty swampy but i was a super noob back than RIP..... takin a toke 4 ya

abe jump some one elses bandwagon...(the tigers are in 1st place) infact this has nothing todo with you

I guess you dont understand the work and committment to genetics that it takes in creating supperior lines....from all the pics i have seenMrDs hard work is payn off

just not for you beacuse that is what you get for hackin some1s hard work

Karma always comes full circle peace AS

Pic- I think you are referring to the real Medcnman who moved to FL and never would have never made the petty comment about karma.

Sometimes you just have to let go. Kinda like how someone "indirectly" let his signature strain out and still holds blame and disappointment many years later. what good does that do anyone, especially him? nobody really owns anything in this world... that concept is merely an illusion.

Surprised to hear about your problems with the Cube. My first harvest was solid and my patients *love* it. Every single one prefers it over the original Lemon Cake, although the shorter duration is somewhat annoying. Haven't had a hermie yet, but since you have I'll watch them like a hawk. Maybe I'll pre-treat them with Dutch Masters Reverse when they go into flower to keep them from going all tranny on me.