Michigan Appeals Court Strikes Down Local Ordinance Against Medical Marijuana

and stop sending me rude pm .... just be your childish self here where everyone can see....

I took the discussion to PM in an effort to spare the thread of your ranting. The PM was not rude it was factual. Feel free to cut and paste it here if you want.

As for your previous post you asked if I don't understand then for me to say. So I'm saying, I don't understand. Maybe you should explain better what you are looking for and maybe you can do it with proper sentence structure. Eliminate the repetitive ellipses and speak in plain English.

Let's sum this up.

You asked what the law "says."

I explained that what the law "says" is subject to the interpretation of the courts.

You threw a tantrum and added expletives in an effort to be a big man. You indicated that you didn't care about the court's interpretation but that you wanted what the text of the law "says."

I explained that I assumed that when you asked what the law "says" that you were asking how it has been interpreted.

I further assumed that if you really wanted to know what the law "says" that you would read it rather than ask. That is why I figured you weren't asking what the text reads.

So, my bad for assuming you would read the text of the law if all you were looking for was someone to parrot it back to you. I therefore apologize for assuming you would read it yourself. The reason you got angry was because I made that assumption. My bad, so move on and stay on topic or take it to PM.

Edited by CaveatLector

Just keep banging your head against the wall Ganja, eventually you will either die or wake the hell up.

got anything of meaning to add? if by wake up you mean join your agenda i think not...i wouldnt drink joes koolaid....n i can smell the grape all over you...

Edited by GanjaWarrior

so the problem is you assumed...seems you could have just accepted that long ago and not taken the time to show your pompous side

I apologize for assuming that you would have read the text of the law rather than expecting someone to read it and parrot it back to you. I assumed that your question was more than ankle deep because I assumed you were smart enough to read the law yourself rather than expect to be waited on. Clearly I was wrong on every assumption. My bad old boy. Here you go, follow this link and you'll know what the law reads. http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(3abv35ymnse4xb55ni5ty155))/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-Initiated-Law-1-of-2008

I apologize for assuming that you would have read the text of the law rather than expecting someone to read it and parrot it back to you. I assumed that your question was more than ankle deep because I assumed you were smart enough to read the law yourself rather than expect to be waited on. Clearly I was wrong on every assumption. My bad old boy. Here you go, follow this link and you'll know what the law reads. http://www.legislatu...d-Law-1-of-2008

yes your still wrong.... the deal with assumptions.... look back on childhood, did no one teach you that, really? beyond that blablabla.... a simple grasp of English is all that's needed to avoid all of these pages and pages of your assumptions. its really not nearly as hard as your making it. two people were speaking on a subject , one mentioned a courts opinion on the law, i saw ...whats the law say...in comes you, to spread confusing, conjecture, and assumption everywhere... its obvious your confused, just move on.

Good luck on Liviona my patient goes to pretrail tomm morning in The woderfull city of livoiona for possesion of one Joint. When he got pulled over on his way home from work in liviona at 4 am it happened to be the one day he forgot his wallet. Car impounded taken to jail bond payed. Then first court date had is hard mmmp card liviona prosucetor told him they dont reconize that mmmp card in liviona he should get a lawer. He has one now a few thousand lighter in his pocket thanks to the city of liviona. let me know when you open that dispencery opens in liviona i would like to be the first customer. puck liviona