Questions About Becoming A Cg.

mrroguesr

Having kids live in a grow house rings alarm bells in my mind. Sounds like a fool proof way of being treated harshly by the courts and possibly your arresting officers as well, should you be raided, which is more likely to happen the more people with whom you do business. And seeing their parents arrested and possibly the family dog getting shot is not something they will recover from easily.

In your case, since there are kids involved, I would strongly advise you to find a separate place to do your grow. This is no longer a case of an adult making an adult decision affecting no one but himself/herself.

Edited by Bison

Having kids live in a grow house rings alarm bells in my mind. Sounds like a fool proof way of being treated harshly by the courts and possibly your arresting officers as well, should you be raided, which is more likely to happen the more people with whom you do business. And seeing their parents arrested and possibly the family dog getting shot is not something they will recover from easily.

In your case, since there are kids involved, I would strongly advise you to find a separate place to do your grow. This is no longer a case of an adult making an adult decision affecting no one but himself/herself.

alot of us have kids, we can legaly grow in a locked secured room by our law! and most are on ssi or ssdi, who the hell can afford another building to grow in? I cant, I keep my door locked at all times, my kids have never seen the inside of my g.r!

Peace

Jim

Jim, the law being on your side would be a shallow victory if you are fighting to get your kids back from CPS. I also think that is a big responsibility people put on the backs of children. My family is full of teachers and they will all tell you, children always crack if asked the proper questions.

Unfortunately in this climate if LEO come into your house they will find something illegal about your grow or make something up.

loose lips

Jim, the law being on your side would be a shallow victory if you are fighting to get your kids back from CPS. I also think that is a big responsibility people put on the backs of children. My family is full of teachers and they will all tell you, children always crack if asked the proper questions.

Unfortunately in this climate if LEO come into your house they will find something illegal about your grow or make something up.

loose lips

I can possitivly say leo will not find anything wrong in my house! my kids are 17 and 13 we have already been thru a cps investigation, no it is not fun, but cps never went passed my kitchen let alone go down my basement, and I would not allow them in my g.r, It is agains the law to let anyone but the pt at this time in your g.r! My kids know about our mm use, they also seen me dt and wind up in i.c.u because of dting off of methadone and xanax, they are glad im on meds that cant do that to me, they would never give up my g.r to anyone, they are educated, and I am no where near my limit and never will be!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Jim, glad you are positive but others thought the same, as you know. Do you know what stress can do to your health? How bout to a ten year old that thinks daddy could go to prison if he says the wrong thing to someone?

if this law was being followed by Leo it would be one thing. Anyway just my opinion, thought you had a boy in military?

Edit,,, so why do you post here but call everyone on this site a bunch of idiots? Mcp is public, are you saying everyone is an idiot here except those that post over there?

Edited by michaelscott

Jim, glad you are positive but others thought the same, as you know. Do you know what stress can do to your health? How bout to a ten year old that thinks daddy could go to prison if he says the wrong thing to someone?

if this law was being followed by Leo it would be one thing. Anyway just my opinion, thought you had a boy in military?

Edit,,, so why do you post here but call everyone on this site a bunch of idiots? Mcp is public, are you saying everyone is an idiot here except those that post over there?

I have a son in the marines Yes! does that mean I cant have other kids? and to your question about mcp nope, but if the shoe fits!

Peace

Jim

edit= Ive been thru the court system for mm 3 times, I know what it feels like, my kids have had cps at their skewl and home, we know what that feels like, do you?

Edited by phaquetoo

Once again show me someone that didnt bring leo to them by doing something wrong, what ever it may be and maybe I will be all doom and gloom, no one has ever been in my g.r no one! no need for anyone to see it period, no one that is not connected to me thru the registry gets my mm!

If I did do something wrong, I would not ask for your help or anyone elses for my phaq up!

I am legal Im tired of Living in Fear, I refuse! you all walk on pins and needles all you want, I know what i can do and cant do, and if I am arrested for something Not Against The Law! I Will get out of it!

I dont think I can have a signature any longer lol or id put this in my sig!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

If the original poster weren't considering caretaking as a home business, but rather a hobby and way to get cheap meds for himself and those in his household, then the situation would be different. He has a higher risk of being raided, I just don't want to see a thread about a member having to fight both the legal and social services systems at the same time.

I also don't want to hear about a member catching the boots from some cops who object to him growing where his kids live. These are legitimate, and unfortunate, concerns. I am not judging anyone for choosing to grow around their kids, I couldn't care honestly.

I think, in his case, answering the question of how he should legally operate his grow involves suggesting that he find a separate place to operate.

i am a reg. caregiver and patient and grow for my patients. you don't need to do anything but set up a secured locked grow room and provide sick people with their medicine. I personally know people who receive 500 dollars a month per patient in compensation for providing the medicine. This covers all the cost of growing high quality meds and you receive compensation for your work. The problem is getting compensated because most sick people cannot afford to donate money for meds. hope this helps. now for the non-profit clubs (not dispensary's full profit business owner puts all the money collected in his or her bank account.) You become a member of a compassion club u can have meds for your patients at that club so when you are out of town your patients have access to meds. also you can donate overages to the club and they can be given out for a donation that must go into the bank under the non-profit org. name. then checks can be drawn on that account to pay for workers and bills associated with the non-profit org. Just follow the law. When it's all said and done you are not going to get rich with all the associated cost. Alot of work a little compensation a little med. for your self. Peace

If the original poster weren't considering caretaking as a home business, but rather a hobby and way to get cheap meds for himself and those in his household, then the situation would be different. He has a higher risk of being raided, I just don't want to see a thread about a member having to fight both the legal and social services systems at the same time.

I also don't want to hear about a member catching the boots from some cops who object to him growing where his kids live. These are legitimate, and unfortunate, concerns. I am not judging anyone for choosing to grow around their kids, I couldn't care honestly.

I think, in his case, answering the question of how he should legally operate his grow involves suggesting that he find a separate place to operate.

It says nothing in the law about where you can grow accept for an enclosed locked facility, it doesnt say you can or not have kids in the house for a reason, and that is alot of us have kids, that is what the lock is for! and for anyone else who may have access to the home or business that you have your enclosed locked facility in!

NO it sure Is Not fun fighting both leo and cps, but if need be what ya gonna do lay down and die? not me we did it and so can you! if you are doing things right cps wont even go near your grow, and you wont have leo at your door!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

The reason they allow the 12 plants is so you can have them started at different times and crop out weekly, bi-weekly or how soon or late as you want, so you don't run out, If you get patients then your overages can increase by 2.5 oz, hell that's the only way to go, to be able to carry 15 oz's legally, like I do.

The objective should be producing quality meds not a quantity of meds.

5 quality plants can can provide meds for 5 very satisfied patients.

Any overages are burned in the burn barrel. Yes...even with 5 plants there can be overages...thats what you get from quality Happy Plants

So my suggestion is learn to pharm before you become a CG