Girl Scout Cookies S1

really impressed with it. theres a lot of hype but personally i wanted a GSC cut for breeding solely, hitting my eventual D. AKROYD BX? male to the cookies. you guys im some one who is legitimately out to help MI's pot community and get premium elite west coast genetics out to you guys. theres a conspiracy going on guys. haha but real talk. circles of cats hoard and float around cuts to them selves AND the beans. now i understand and fully recognize that elite genetics should not be whored and and given to every one and their brother, genetic drifting would kill the strain and what you guys end up getting is a plant thats been cloned 100x +. i feel like its a duty when having a good cut to help other people have it, by working it into something special and hopefully better than the original mom... i mean why not? GOD has this same cut. ill get more pics up eventually.

GSC2.jpg

Edited by DANAKROYD

I am gonna let you slide for calling us a "pot community"

You seem to be pimping yourself so...

Where can we see all the testing that went into this strain?

I hope this isn't some deal where a room full of hermies pollenated and now you are sitting on a ton of seeds and trying to pass them as a bred project

Just been reading about something of that nature on a couple weed sites, so...

This is a medical community an as such folks deserve to know what they are getting into

i have a s1, not saying i have thin mints. how ever i think that ^^ is a gsc thin mints x fire OG(maybe s.FL OG idk) as well if im not mistaken. yes the pheno yields. no quarrels here. thats why im working her. to bump up the yields but stay in the fam and get the most cookie gentics into the cross. Fire OG x GSC(thin mints)out of 30-40 beans 1-3 GSC dom males will be picked and hit to my s1. then those will be going back to the original GSC mom, to try and bulk up yields but stay in the fam. and that is the brunt of the project i have to come :) thanks for the input though. the guy i got the cut from said he think she mixed it up with the cherry pie. but garden of dreams verified it as a GSC s1. so idk what it is but there is some cake limey interesting OG undertones going on in this pheno. a really good smoke and yields great. is that yours? looks like what pics ive seen of the animal cookies. ive heard animal cookies migt be better than the thin mints

Edited by DANAKROYD

That's no cookies bro, however Shishka kindly shown the correct plant grown by one of the homies on the mag maybe Phillthy? This will be pretty fun to watch cookies S1 means you should have the cookies to make the S1 one right?

no i just got the cut. i prolly just shouldnt have posted this thread. if you saw in what i POSTED ^ i think it may be cherry pie, that is what the man who gave it to me said it was after he talked to his guy and thinks he mixed the two up. but then garden of dreams said this was a GSC s1 & that he had a cut in his possesion in a thread on another site (who is a pretty reputable guy). so take that up with him. it has a cookies funk and similar structure to the cherry pie. but thats right you must know every combo that could happen in a self pollination of thin mints. :P if that wasnt meant to be a stab my b. no im working to get it but its not guranteed what so ever. i want that cut to finish this project and start start another one once i get another project finished. haha i do one at a time though so these are all qued of sorts.

Edited by DANAKROYD

Wow that looks very nice

Are you or the breeder planning on releasing some testers to the community ?

thank you! haha wow a nice reasonable comment can be made on this site. everything for the most part is in the works, im friends with a few breeders (rather large ones) and get lots of unreleased stuff from them. A LOT of really cool gems. virtual whos who of elite genetics and every now and then ill throw in some super special stuff like rez's sour d ibl f2's x ECSD beans. all of these seeds and stuff will be avail. in the near future at a VERY good dispensary in the grand rapids area that just opened and has a stupid line up of meds and other hollistic healthy stuff. as far as tester and stuff hell yeah! i just want it to go to the right people. can i mention the shop the gear will be at? itll be stocked with unreleased hazemen stuff, CV and random oldies from Rez, i have soem old sensi seeds afghani gear from the 90's. a friend of mine claims to have 100's of old school skunk weed from a 90's commercial op in northern MI, really want to run some of those. but yeah. this defecates too fun :)

I just react to the smell of spam that way

the thread was "where to get seeds?" i mean.. thats what i feel and suggest 100%? i think the kind of genetics that are going to be there are worthy of driving across state straight up. none of which will even be my own. at least not for a while.. it was meant to let people know stuff like that is out there, attitude, bay, boutique whudeva.. you cant get these cross's on them unless its a auction and then your paying 500$ for hype and dixs with big wallets. so what ever man. i thought sites like this are for the spread of productive knowledge in this MEDICAL community

the thread was "where to get seeds?" i mean.. thats what i feel and suggest 100%? i think the kind of genetics that are going to be there are worthy of driving across state straight up. none of which will even be my own. at least not for a while.. it was meant to let people know stuff like that is out there, attitude, bay, boutique whudeva.. you cant get these cross's on them unless its a auction and then your paying 500$ for hype and dixs with big wallets. so what ever man. i thought sites like this are for the spread of productive knowledge in this MEDICAL community

you'd have done better by actually joining the community before promoting your wares

otherwise, the smell of spam makes most gag around here

Thanks man. The buds retain some serious weight after a proper cure. like little crystal coated rocks. it's a reallly deep intense smell, kinda like a sweet skunky candied crust with odd OG notes. The og has a sort of lemon sharp it adds. the OG smell is stronger in flower and gets lighter & the funk comes out with a proper cure. I really am happy I have this what ever it may be.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to get my hands on the the real deal GSC cut for some time now and would love to discuss obtaining it.

However while it is possible to obtain this cut out west I do not want to mess around with anything outside the law to get it.

Also for you officinados out there I have spoken with a couple spots out west about the lineage on this strain and have heard more than once that it is GDP X Durban Poison X OG not including the cherry pie that most peolpe say. Any thoughts on this? or anyone willing to discuss helping me obtain this cut please pm me

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Only two people with girl scout,real anyways ,one breeder in caki and one mi ,and they r not sharing genetic,.they r going a full line not just thin mints,and girl scout,they r doing one called cookie monster,also they will be interduceing girl scout into other cross,so hold off on grabbing any gs cut all will be fake

Only two people with girl scout,real anyways ,one breeder in caki and one mi ,and they r not sharing genetic,.they r going a full line not just thin mints,and girl scout,they r doing one called cookie monster,also they will be interduceing girl scout into other cross,so hold off on grabbing any gs cut all will be fake

LMAO Spreading plenty of bullshiit in that post eh?

Plenty of breeders already have her and dropped crosses with her....

She's already here and easily found in the right circles....

Wow this guy came on here to show genetics and ya he did kind of spam that he will be pushing them , but come on , don't we all like to see others genetics? I know I do. He took his time to post and throw up some pics and info and of course a few immature people jump his case. We are supposed to be a community and show respect for or other growers and patients etc. By jumping people and spewing BS is not Compassionate. Nice Plants man , and thank you for sharing with us. I myself have never heard of these strains yet so was a good read for me . Thanks man....

Take it easy Blane.....

People didnt jump on him....it was stated that the plant he posted up looked nothing like the plant it was supposed to be.....

Once most of you work your way up in the game....start looking for legitimate cuts of certain strains...you will realize why this type of shiit fires people up....people popping seeds said to be from clone only selections....then they pass them off with the same name....frustrating to say the least....