Girl Scout Cookies S1

http://canadianhempc...roducts_id=2219

there now you can real get your blood pumping. Sorry bad joke, but hey found it seed form, though I doubt the lineage be honest.

What always gets me is one thing. You see all these clone only forms. why is it no one sts's the plants to make seeds. I know off topic, but a worthy question.

Edited by MysteryMan

http://canadianhempc...roducts_id=2219

there now you can real get your blood pumping. Sorry bad joke, but hey found it seed form, though I doubt the lineage be honest.

What always gets me is one thing. You see all these clone only forms. why is it no one sts's the plants to make seeds. I know off topic, but a worthy question.

thought it was og kush x durbin posion x grandaddypurple, not cherry kush, but i could be wrong.

• 3 months later...

Wow this guy came on here to show genetics and ya he did kind of spam that he will be pushing them , but come on , don't we all like to see others genetics? I know I do. He took his time to post and throw up some pics and info and of course a few immature people jump his case. We are supposed to be a community and show respect for or other growers and patients etc. By jumping people and spewing BS is not Compassionate. Nice Plants man , and thank you for sharing with us. I myself have never heard of these strains yet so was a good read for me . Thanks man....

When you move into a new neighbor hood it takes a little while to make friends, trust is not a given, trust is earned!

Peace

Jim

Wow this guy came on here to show genetics and ya he did kind of spam that he will be pushing them , but come on , don't we all like to see others genetics? I know I do. He took his time to post and throw up some pics and info and of course a few immature people jump his case. We are supposed to be a community and show respect for or other growers and patients etc. By jumping people and spewing BS is not Compassionate. Nice Plants man , and thank you for sharing with us. I myself have never heard of these strains yet so was a good read for me . Thanks man....

I cosign what you said 1000%. Some people have to step out and catch some fresh air; living off this site alone makes certain types over critical of EVERYTHING. IMO, either have some meaningful/productive to say in a respectable manner, or stay out of it.

DRAMA FREE

• 2 weeks later...

Well the size of that cola is a dead giveaway. That is not the cookies. Not saying it's not a great plant, but cookies, no.

Real cookies yield like a tick tack.

DSC08956.jpg

Man those buds looks small ...is all the cookies family have small buds..?  I bought Phantom cookies but have not cracked them yet....to busy doing test work for Gage.  I hope when I crack my Phantom cookies the buds are atleast OG family style....

Has the original GSC cut made it to michigan?

Apparently, no. U can read what the guy that popped gsc here-

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250883

Assuming he is telling the truth (if ya read thru the entire thread), then all the gsc that is out there is an s1. And most of the gsc, in general, isnt even that. The op's orig pic is nothing (nothing) like an og cross, let alone cookies. But if u buy the seeds, then they are likely off an s1.

Heres what he says it is-

CherryPie has no kush in it actually its a F1xDurbanxPurple Erkle... Cookies is F1xDurbanxFloridah...

Assuming he is telling the truth (if ya read thru the entire thread), then all the gsc that is out there is an s1. And most of the gsc, in general, isnt even that. The op's orig pic is nothing (nothing) like an og cross, let alone cookies. But if u buy the seeds, then they are likely off an s1.

CherryPie has no kush in it actually its a F1xDurbanxPurple Erkle... Cookies is F1xDurbanxFloridah...

darn bro relax..I said I just hope it has some characteristics of the OG size.  thats all.  I am running Cherry Puff by Gage green as well but they are still in Vegg so can't really say much.  when I am farther down the line with the testers I am doing for gage I will send a link to the gage Green forums so you can see what this Head wrecker x Mendo Montage looks like. 

• 2 months later...

I think if someone spends $3,000 and time on beans, and makes their own seeds selecting the best of the best, they have the right and personal responsibility to hoard the life out of those cuttings.  They'll share with others on the same level, both spending level and experience level and need level.

But, I also agree with your hippie philosophy.

Given this month's Court of Appeals decision: no oil or hash; which is the greater need?   Thin or thick or textured, or to replace in the only legally acceptable form (a plant) the concentrates that have been banned? 

I say abandon work on the Flavor Wheel.  It is time for breeders to turn to druggy medicine-ness.  It is time to fulfill the medical community's need:  make a plant that grows ++% thc.

Edited by pic book

• 4 months later...