Election Fraud In Mi

Kevin

Today a friend told me he read an online article stating 3 or 4 persons in the MI legislature have been charged with election fraud. He could not remember the news website and I have yet to be able to find the article or mention of it.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Peace and unity in the cannabis community.

McCotter wasn't charged with voter fraud, he was charged with election fraud for putting names on his election elegibility petition.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120811/NEWS02/308110061/Thaddeus-McCotter-s-top-aides-charged-in-election-fraud-case

members of McCotter's Livonia office were charged Thursday with creating and submitting doctored nominating petitions. The forgeries were almost comically conspicuous cut-and-paste jobs and photocopies, Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette said in a news conference Thursday.

McCotter resigned from office last month after the Michigan Secretary of State's rejection of the petitions weeks earlier.

Schuette and investigators said there is evidence of similar forgeries in the 2008 election.

I may be wrong but the way I heard it McCotter wasn't charged with anything. Only members of his staff were charged. Isn't that correct?

You are correct .

McCotter not charged, but ‘asleep at switch'

http://www.hometownlife.com/article/20120816/NEWS13/208160402/McCotter-not-charged-8216-asleep-switch-?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CRoyal%20Oak%7Cs