Chrome Diesel?

it was made by a good friend of mine... Aerick 77.... the maker of cali-o ... its a multi diesel mix.... very nice plant that yeilds very nice and has a gr8 taste been growing it for years.... i have also made crosses with it ... little tricky to grow first time u better start flowering at about 1.5 to 2 ft to get to 4 ft has streach ... humm bet i know were it came from lol....... pm me if ya have any thing more u would like to know.... ps i would love to see a picture to tell ya if its the real deal or someone just passing off a herm seed or something elese to ya.... kak1963....

Hey Letterhead. How is she doing? Mine are doing really nice. But as said above put her in to bud short or she will outgrow your space. I have one in bud right now in a bubble bucket and she prolly close to doubled her size the first couple weeks in bud. She started out with nice fat nugs that are turning into 8 to 12 inch colas. The smell so far is lemon citrus type smell. My patiens and myself have said it smells like a strong lemon pledge. She is very sticky and I can still smell her on my fingers and its been about twenty minutes since i been down there. And as to who I got it from. It was from the saginaw area and the person that had her for some reason or another wasnt able to keep growing so i bought two clones from them. I was told to take good care of her cause she's a speacial girl to have.

Wozer

Hey Letterhead. How is she doing? Mine are doing really nice. But as said above put her in to bud short or she will outgrow your space. I have one in bud right now in a bubble bucket and she prolly close to doubled her size the first couple weeks in bud. She started out with nice fat nugs that are turning into 8 to 12 inch colas. The smell so far is lemon citrus type smell. My patiens and myself have said it smells like a strong lemon pledge. She is very sticky and I can still smell her on my fingers and its been about twenty minutes since i been down there. And as to who I got it from. It was from the saginaw area and the person that had her for some reason or another wasnt able to keep growing so i bought two clones from them. I was told to take good care of her cause she's a speacial girl to have.

Wozer

bro with the chrome d there isnt a citrus smell or lemon at all with the real chrome d .... fuel with slight chocolate smells .... a person selling beans of a mix with her also said citrus .... the breeder was just over yesterday and was saying the same were r they getting citrus smells??.... u said sag the only plant that realy fits is the jacks cleaner o.. that i gifted a person in sag but didnt give them the chrome...it came from same person.... i think peps r getting tags mixed up..... if u guys show me a picture i can tell u easy....

Edited by kak

Letterhead how ya doing buddy? Yea i dont even try on this site. Its a pain in the azz on this site to upload pics.

Ive gotten them up a few times but its just not worth the hassle so i dont post them no more.

That and my camera took a crap awhile back.

Did you have any luck getting any of your clones to take root in the bubble bucket?

If so how's she doing in there?

I have a couple weeks before the cd is done. Maybe ill get a chance to come up your way and let you try her out.

Wozer

Hey Wozer! I put one Trainwreck in dirt and one in a bubble bucket. Both are doing well, but the one in the bubble bucket is growing lots faster. Finally... success! Your Northernberry is doing well too, after a tough start in soil that was too acidic.

Kak sent me pics of his Chrome Diesel. It looks exactly like the one you gave me. He thinks ours is the real deal, but said they shouldn't smell like lemons.

Hope you can make it up. Don't forget the CD! :)

Awsome!!! Your gonna love that trainwerk in the bubble bucket. She is just a monster. I have had alot of good luck with her in the past.

And that northernberry was actually gifted to me me by Jason J from this site. I have grown it 5 times now and it has only gotten better.

The first couple times i grew her she was so purple she was almost black. The last time i grew it the blueberry smell and taste was very nice.

I almost let her go. I had one clone left and I was going to throw it away. But i started smelling blueberrys and put the clone into a bubble bucket

to see what she can do in there.

And as for the CD I wont forget...lol

Talk to ya later

Wozer

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot imagine. I have my days where depression wins, but I have nothing to deal with like you man. I just can't imagine being in your shoes, so know that thoughts are being sent your way right now that somehow your pain may be eased, somehow, some way. Sorry if I am jacking the post. I don't mean to upset anyone here. You just need to know that folks still are with you in spirit.

Peace...

Kak you crack me up, over here eluding to the fact that I gave Wozerdozer and Letterman the Chrome Diesel when that is not the case. I personally have never given anyone a cut of Chrome Diesel, not one person! However as you suggest I have made some awesome crosses with CD, I have also taken your chocolate aroma comment and given it some thought and there is a hint of chocolate in the CD coupled with the overwhelming Citrus profile.(I will ammend my descritipon to include hint chocolate) The Chocolate profie you speak of is even more present in the F2's of Ms. Moon Dancer (Chrome Diesel x Shiskeberry\Mango Haze) and blends with the Mango to create a Rum flavor.

Here are pics of Chrome Diesel.

ChromeD1.jpg

ChromeD24.jpg

ChromeD2.jpg

Here is Ms. Moon Dancer F2

cnGFj.jpg

rEnBX.jpg

Love to see some of your CD Woserdozer!

Kak you crack me up, over here eluding to the fact that I gave Wozerdozer and Letterman the Chrome Diesel when that is not the case. I personally have never given anyone a cut of Chrome Diesel, not one person! However as you suggest I have made some awesome crosses with CD, I have also taken your chocolate aroma comment and given it some thought and there is a hint of chocolate in the CD coupled with the overwhelming Citrus profile.(I will ammend my descritipon to include hint chocolate) The Chocolate profie you speak of is even more present in the F2's of Ms. Moon Dancer (Chrome Diesel x Shiskeberry\Mango Haze) and blends with the Mango to create a Rum flavor.

Here are pics of Chrome Diesel.

ChromeD1.jpg

ChromeD24.jpg

ChromeD2.jpg

Here is Ms. Moon Dancer F2

cnGFj.jpg

rEnBX.jpg

Love to see some of your CD Woserdozer!

Yup I think the closest I was to ever meeting you Mos is up at Tarzans cookout last summer.

You were saying goodbye as I was getting there so I didnt get a chance to meet you.

I was told that my cut was a chrome diesle. But as being positive it is a chrome d I am not.

The lady I got my clones from said it came from a friend of hers. She said dont get rid of her cause she is special.

From the looks of your cd I really hope she is an original cd. I wll take some pics here in a bit and try to upload

them here. I am only 3 weeks in and my camera isnt the best so ill do my best to get a few good ones.

Hey Mos or Kak maybe in december we could meet up and you can taste my cd and tell me whether or not mine is the real deal.

Thanks

Wozer

Hey that's right bro good old Tarzan's World Famous BBQ's I did just miss you at that one. You've been around for a minute my friend and I would love to sample your medz and let you know if in fact you do have Chrome D. I can bring some of mine along with some Ms. Moon Dancer medz and we can taste the rainbow! :bong7bp:

Edited by Cutty Ranks

OMG im giddy like a schoolgirl....lmao j/p but that sounds awsome. I would love to taste the rainbow and moo poo with you sometime. Maybe you can give me a few pointers on the chrome diesle. I have been having problems with yields for the last year and a half with all my strains. I think I figured my problem out but i wont be sure untill harvest time. But things are looking good so far. Had alot of changes and obstacles to get over in that time so hopefully im back on track. Wish me luck.

Thanks

Wozer

Moz i never said u gave it to anyone bro... i was thinking someone elese who was selling herm seeds at there club calling them c diesel i think u know who i mean ... thats why i was thinking that as the same peps have jacks cleaner the 1st one which looks close but is citrus .... Aerick him self says not citrus and yes the out crosses u made look awesome and i know they r as mom realy shines as u know lol no prob here bro just trying to get to the bottem of this.. not a prob wozer ive been growing it from the breeder ever sense he came back to mi got it right from his hand before almost all here pm me....