Warning. Law Changes Will Take Place Instantly.

peanutbutter

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we define the "no felons" a bit more please?

Simple. If you have a FELONY you can not be a CG. Period.

Willy, they gave all bills Immediate Effect ofcourse. Remember this is the Senate Committee. these Now have to yet go to Senate floor for a full vote... Starting tomorrow AM. it is Time to take their phone lines down, take their Email communications down, and take their free time down.

Its now time to give the Senate the FULL BRUNT of Peoples voice.

Make them spend the entire day answering phone calls, opening flooded email servers. Lets give the Senate twice what the House got in at the beginning of the year.

Time to fire up the email campaigns, visit your Senators Office, Coffee Hr, teacup party, what ever. THey are PUBLIC Employees, and on the job 24/7. Time to remind them of that, Legally of course.

The Senate only heard rumors of the hell raised in the House over the bills, It is time they get a taste of our love.

Edited by Timmahh

Again .. this may take place instantly.

Only 4853 and 4856 can take place immediately, and that is only if they voted in full session today in the afternoon. I do not know if that happened or not. Do you? 4834 and 4851 are going back to the House even if the Senate in full session gives it the 3/4 majority needed.

This is not over yet. CPU is still at the table and will continue to be until the last dance is over....

My patient just took a plea bargin in the city of Police state of Liviona. Procutor let him no that they will be coming after and questioning the Doc patiend boni fide relationship. He was charged with simple possesion no ops on person and a defective plate. The case should of been dismissed first time he went to court to infront of the magistrate. His card never expired no laspe he just happened to get pulled over driving home from work becuasue the paint on his liscense plate was peeling and of all days he forgot his wallet. Liviona made him get a lawyer and he plead guilty to the defective plate and everything else got thrown out. Judge couldnt not believe the plea argreement in all his years "thats the best deal he ever seen in his court" my patients attorney said "Thank you very much your honor". Then proceeded to tell the judge he cleint had his card for 3 years now and has a quilify condition he is missing several digits on both hands from a work related accident.

Only 4853 and 4856 can take place immediately, and that is only if they voted in full session today in the afternoon. I do not know if that happened or not. Do you? 4834 and 4851 are going back to the House even if the Senate in full session gives it the 3/4 majority needed.

This is not over yet. CPU is still at the table and will continue to be until the last dance is over....

There was a dance too ? I like to dance ! Was it exlcusive or inclusive ? Do you have to do table dances, too? No problem !

Edited by solabeirtan

Well just got off the phone with my patients one of them went into shock and started bawling so hard the line went dead i hope these cruel jerks are happy now two sick people no longer have safe access to medicine :butt2: .

PLEASE NOTE!!

These laws have not yet been passed. They are currently just proposed laws.

We have to be very cautious that we don't get caught up in the mess if they do pass.

At this time it looks like they'll run a full court press to get them passed. Perhaps after the election.

That's just a guess, though. About the date.

Watch them very closely. Know in advance if you could possibly be impacted and protect yourself, just in case.

Blame me .. seems to work for most folks :)

LOL you are too hard on yourself man. Remember I don't actually dislike you, don't don't agree all the time.

Now it was a serious question. Let's figure out what they were zeroing in on and stop doing it. It is far easier to unite folks against a cause than for a cause. Take out the things they are 'against' and work on bringing them 'for'.

Excellent question. What united them against us? I guess we all need to reflect on that one.

Well here's my reflection: They have conspired to challenge the peoples voice. Their have been no cases presented to establish the need for any of these changes. In fact the only problem seems to be with stuff not covered in the law which they fail to even acknowledge and that would be the legality of dispensaries #1, ...

All their efforts in the direction of further restricting cannabis use would seem to be futile - a last gasp effort on the part of conservatives - in that all indications are that the United States, and the world for that matter, is moving towards more relaxed cannabis laws. These legislators apparently exist inside the conservative bubble. Too bad for us...

The idea that I can be held accountable for my doctor's mistakes is totally absurd. If that were the case, then the police could set up a sting operation in which they set up a cannabis certification shop, staff it with fake personnel, issue certifications, and then bust the hapless patients for violating drug laws. Does anyone really think this would hold up in court?

Dont suppose they would grandfather you in?

Doubt it if i just got out of prison maybe they might have a gripe but we are talking about a 1/4 of a century old case here Ive had no contact with law enforcement since 1998 and that was a trespassing charge 1987 was the year my felony's were put on my record.

The idea that I can be held accountable for my doctor's mistakes is totally absurd. If that were the case, then the police could set up a sting operation in which they set up a cannabis certification shop, staff it with fake personnel, issue certifications, and then bust the hapless patients for violating drug laws. Does anyone really think this would hold up in court?

Maybe it sticks maybe it wont but we will be the ones with the massive legal fees fighting against prosecutors being paid by our tax money so in essense we pay twice to see the outcome of our cases if need be.

Are there any other states that disallow non drug felons from being caregivers this is something ive never heard of?

No. And it wouldn't. If a doc lost her license the day before you saw her and then gave you a script for vicodin, does that make you a criminal for filling the script? Not unless you KNEW she was unlicensed.

Similarly, what if the doc is required to look at your full medical history but instead goes in the office next to the exam room and eats a big mac? Then he comes back and signs your cert---are you required to read his mind and know he didn't properly evaluate you? Of course not.

A bona fide dr/pt relationship carries with it a duty by the patient to be honest and forthright. It also carries with it the duty by the doc to examine you based on the standard of care. Patients are not required to police the doc to be sure he met his obligations. If you reasonably believe that the doc acted properly then you're good. This strict liability nonsense that is floating around is fear mongering.

agree. patients are not responsible for fraud on the part of the doctor.

there are things that clearly anyone should know is not kosher though. getting a cert without having contact with a doc is one. doing it through the mail is another. the standard for evaluations is enough medical records to confirm the diagnosis, or do the work and make the diagnosis on objective data yourself. patients need to think long and hard about certs issued by patient reported history vs objective medical record history. the department has already indicated that patient reported history is not sufficient, there needs to be some sort of objective data to back it up.