Warning. Law Changes Will Take Place Instantly.

peanutbutter

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When should we be locking up the Vicoden, or the Cigarettes, or the Oxycotin? This is BS, and again makes a Separate class of Citizen which is Unconstitutional. Dont give me any taint tears about but but but its the way it is cuz they passed this law. BS and BS. They CAN NOT Create a separate class of Citizen per the 14th Amendment per the US Constitution. This does exactly that by forcing one type of medicine user to do something NO OTHER user of ANY Medicine does not have to do.

By creating a Rule, they have created a underclass of Citizens.

it might seem that way on the surface timmahh....

but cannabis is still schedule 1 in Michigan and federally.

therefore it is not proven as medicine yet... only declared as such by the vote of the people...

so we wait.

we wait for them to "catch up" and learn what all of us already know.

it works and it isn't dangerous.

eventually when it isn't schedule one.. then maybe it can be treated like "any other medicine"

therefore it is not proven as medicine yet... only declared as such by the vote of the people...

so we wait.

eventually when it isn't schedule one.. then maybe it can be treated like "any other medicine"

so we wait.

Timmahh is correct, they are treating us as though we were a seperate class, lower than were the blacks back in the day and lower than LGBT's today. If this is truly a violation of the 14th amendment, the ACLU should go after them?

Timmahh is correct, they are treating us as though we were a seperate class, lower than were the blacks back in the day and lower than LGBT's today. If this is truly a violation of the 14th amendment, the ACLU should go after them?

I think you should rethink that statement. That is incredibly offensive. Remember Governor Wallace standing in the doorway at the U of Alabama to keep black students out of the university? You must have no idea what blacks went through in this country.

If you're treated poorly for using marijuana that is something YOU can change even if that means you stop using. When you're born black what was your option? Marijuana users aren't a protected class and this is nothing like what blacks went through. This is a silly and ridiculous comparison.

sorry herb...

while i empathize with your plight.. and your situation

i humbly disagree..

they are not treating "us" at all..

they are addressing cannabis.

not the persons using it.. so no violations of 14th amendments likely i don't think...

it has been declared as schedule one (right or wrong it is schedule 1) so with this legislation they said.. lock it up and make sure it's out of reach..

sorry herb...

while i empathize with your plight.. and your situation

i humbly disagree..

they are not treating "us" at all..

they are addressing cannabis.

not the persons using it.. so no violations of 14th amendments likely i don't think...

it has been declared as schedule one (right or wrong it is schedule 1) so with this legislation they said.. lock it up and make sure it's out of reach..

Absolutely correct. A protected class, as far as constitutional law is concerned, doesn't include people who use a certain drug.

There's bound to be some more of the caregivers who's criminal records don't show that their charges are NOT a felony. The courts don't always spell it out on the paperwork and LARA wants to make you clear it up. I had this happen with a misdemeaner drug charge from the 80's. Now all your charges, not just drug charges, will be examined to qualify the caregiver.