Warning. Law Changes Will Take Place Instantly.

peanutbutter

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go Bob, page 11

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

10 11 12

House Bill No. 4851 as amended December 5, 2012

(b) A person may assert the medical purpose for using

marihuana in a motion to dismiss, and the charges shall be

dismissed following an evidentiary hearing where the person shows

the elements listed in subsection (a).

© If a patient or a patient's primary caregiver demonstrates

the patient's medical purpose for using marihuana pursuant to this

section, the patient and the patient's primary caregiver shall not

be subject to the following for the patient's medical use of

marihuana:

(1) disciplinary action by a business or occupational or

professional licensing board or bureau; or

(2) forfeiture of any interest in or right to property.

<<Enacting section 1. This amendatory act takes effect April 1, 2013.>>

Here you go Bob, page 11

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

10 11 12

marihuana:

A complete waste .. the Supreme Court has already ruled that it's 7(b).

Other than than, the entire section 8 wasn't touched at all.

Edited by peanutbutter

It realy isnt any better, with how the mods let others gang bang anyone they want we are losing peple so I guess i should find a new interesting place, if ya dont agree with the few in here your on their sh it list! Id rather just be on every ones, sh it list!

Peace

Jim

p.s I have my friends, its been intersting sitting back and watching for the most part over the yrs here, the people that matter are still here and the ones that didnt matter just got replaced by others that dont matter! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

Jim

don't go getting all riled up now Jim..

i know i for one totally appreciate your sense of humor and i like having you back around here in good standing..

there's some bull shoot going on right now in our industry for certain (power plays and money grubbing).... but don't take it personally

and remember..

in the end

I still absolutely LOVE that I can grow my own organic cannabis..

yeah, just look at all of the bitterness in washington colorado and oregon.

there were dispensaries, patients, caregivers all fighting for _and_ against regulation, legalization and i-502.

the cannabis community is NOT united, but seriously needs to be if we are to win the war.

the war is currently being won by the cartels and the US GOVT.

UNITE OR FAIL. the choice is yours.

something i was just pondering... :phew:

since they profess it is now "business days"

does that now mean the "20 day rule" has become...

redefined? :fpc:

is it now to be determined as... "once they receive your application it will be maybe 20-22? or is it possible even 23 days? :startle:

where do the weekends fall? :ph34r: is it now a maximum of two additional days i am going to have to figure into my math? :huh: because of business days verses calendar days....

something i was just pondering... :phew:

since they profess it is now "business days"

does that now mean the "20 day rule" has become...

redefined? :fpc:

is it now to be determined as... "once they receive your application it will be maybe 20-22? or is it possible even 23 days? :startle:

where do the weekends fall? :ph34r:is it now a maximum of two additional days i am going to have to figure into my math? :huh: because of business days verses calendar days....

ok so..

i printed the new changes when i got home...

and as i am reading it..

i see now i was wrong...

it is not just 2 additional days..

it says business under © also.. so that includes the 15 day part...

so 15 plus 5 used to equal 20...

whats the math now?

how long might i have to rely on my paperwork to serve as my card if this legislation is signed by our governor?

See .. there's this group that have been telling everyone they could, not to trust what I say.

A pretty consistent message for at least two years. With a pretty targeted group for that message. Namely our lawmakers.

My congrats earlier, was to those involved here. .. nice job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAfpvvwIUwY&feature=share&list=FLCev-cnQ44ydWIZ889quqGg

Here you go Bob, page 11

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

10 11 12

marihuana:

so what is so different about that? is that your claim to fame, what did they change, one word if that?

Peace

Jim

don't go getting all riled up now Jim..

i know i for one totally appreciate your sense of humor and i like having you back around here in good standing..

there's some bull shoot going on right now in our industry for certain (power plays and money grubbing).... but don't take it personally

and remember..

in the end

I still absolutely LOVE that I can grow my own organic cannabis..

John dont ya think I love to be able to grow my own also? That has nothing to do with what i said! there are a select few in here who jump all over some one that dont agree with them, they think what they say is right, and thats it, no one else can be right, do you feel that way John, I didnt blame any mods if you read it, I didnt blame any one in admin, I simply said same ole same ole, only this time it is worse, now if I start talking like a few in here I know I will be banned again, what ever, I could careless, bob if you want me to help with the ebay thing, im here, skip knows my phone number so does p.b, and if you pm me I will give it to you also!

Peace

Jim

John dont ya think I love to be able to grow my own also? That has nothing to do with what i said! there are a select few in here who jump all over some one that dont agree with them, they think what they say is right, and thats it, no one else can be right, do you feel that way John, I didnt blame any mods if you read it, I didnt blame any one in admin, I simply said same ole same ole, only this time it is worse, now if I start talking like a few in here I know I will be banned again, what ever, I could careless, bob if you want me to help with the ebay thing, im here, skip knows my phone number so does p.b, and if you pm me I will give it to you also!

Peace

Jim

i do know you love growing for sure Jim..

my comment was not directed at you when i said i love to grow my own..it was simple reflection in the moment.

i know there are a few who jump all over things around here.

and even some who chastise and chase folks around the different boards...

it's an immature thing to do but it happens a lot...

i also see when the moderators and admin sometimes say and type things that are contrary to communities overall progress... i am guilty of it as well to be certain...

but we are just Humans...

all of us.

like it or leave it we all have an opinion.

some people think their opinion matters more...

it does not.

we are all equal because we are alive and breathing gods air right now.

opinions and facts in the end don't matter anyways because everything changes.. and it happens in the proverbial "blink of an eye"

keep yourself safe.

keep your family safe.

keep your friends safe.

everything else is just "something to do"

no offense meant in my post to you... i just didn't want you to get riled up and follow the herd of people acting a fool... you have been doing really well and contributing positive feedback for a long time.

thank you for you dedication.

peace and have a Great Day!

i do know you love growing for sure Jim..

my comment was not directed at you when i said i love to grow my own..it was simple reflection in the moment.

i know there are a few who jump all over things around here.

and even some who chastise and chase folks around the different boards...

it's an immature thing to do but it happens a lot...

i also see when the moderators and admin sometimes say and type things that are contrary to communities overall progress... i am guilty of it as well to be certain...

but we are just Humans...

all of us.

like it or leave it we all have an opinion.

some people think their opinion matters more...

it does not.

we are all equal because we are alive and breathing gods air right now.

opinions and facts in the end don't matter anyways because everything changes.. and it happens in the proverbial "blink of an eye"

keep yourself safe.

keep your family safe.

keep your friends safe.

everything else is just "something to do"

no offense meant in my post to you... i just didn't want you to get riled up and follow the herd of people acting a fool... you have been doing really well and contributing positive feedback for a long time.

thank you for you dedication.

peace and have a Great Day!

Well John obviously I like this site! Im sure glad for the most part I have my head on a lil straighter than some of the old days, nothing get tinkle me off but me. I control my moods and actions! You would think that would be an easy thing to do eh? I in know way said I was leaving, Heck I dont think i ever left here on my own lol!

Out of all people on here, your the one ive been waiting to meet! I heard you were just a lil fella hiding behind your screen! Bawahahahahahaha! (I know that isnt true lmao)

You know we been around here along time, and we havent met and we live in the same county! I guess I could come see you! ive got some nice meds, but ive pretty much got mine shut down, Im totaly redoing my room, phaq them tents, I dont have the pts and it kinda hard to keep a 4x4x6 in the rite zone with a 600 hps, Plus the things are not lite tite, got 2 tents right across from each other, i cant get into the veg when the bud is sleeping, so making the whole room into something easier to work with, man im in a base ment, its easy to keep at the right temp and humidity down here, its like living in a.c in the summer! come on over and choke down some of my oil lol!

I have 3 vehicles, they all run, yet I have a transportation problem! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

Jim

ok so..

i printed the new changes when i got home...

and as i am reading it..

i see now i was wrong...

it is not just 2 additional days..

it says business under © also.. so that includes the 15 day part...

so 15 plus 5 used to equal 20...

whats the math now?

how long might i have to rely on my paperwork to serve as my card if this legislation is signed by our governor?

how long might i have to rely on my paperwork to serve as my card if this legislation is signed by our governor? Don't rely on your paper work as we did

It has not helped us so far

It was 23days before we started our grow and per the Law and the paper work was the same as a card

• 5 weeks later...

All you felons and former felons out there.....IF IT IS MORE THAN 6 YEARS OLD YOU CAN GET AN EXPUNGEMENT OF YOUR RECORD. SEE A LAWYER. WHEN I WAS DOING THEM I CHARGED $500.00. I AM SURE THE PRICE HAS GONE UP.

L, I am very interested in your opinion on this, how do you think the Dr/Pt relationship issues would play in court? I tend to agree that unless it is something so outlandish, like a cert through the mail, or an absent doctor (something ANY patient should be uneasy about), they might not hold the patient accountable for that, but do you think they will try to attack the bonafide relationship as a way of sidestepping the section 8 defense?

What duty does a patient have to check out their doctor?

IMHO if the pateint is not relying on the section 8 affirmative defenses for any reason then it does not matter how fraudulent his doctor might be. He has the card and is immune from arrest etc.

HOWEVER, if you are EVER relying on section 8- if you EVER go over your quantities allowed- then you had better get a good doctor to sit across the table with you. Gonna be a lonely defense table if the doctor is discredited.....

All you felons and former felons out there.....IF IT IS MORE THAN 6 YEARS OLD YOU CAN GET AN EXPUNGEMENT OF YOUR RECORD. SEE A LAWYER. WHEN I WAS DOING THEM I CHARGED $500.00. I AM SURE THE PRICE HAS GONE UP.

IMHO if the pateint is not relying on the section 8 affirmative defenses for any reason then it does not matter how fraudulent his doctor might be. He has the card and is immune from arrest etc.

HOWEVER, if you are EVER relying on section 8- if you EVER go over your quantities allowed- then you had better get a good doctor to sit across the table with you. Gonna be a lonely defense table if the doctor is discredited.....

Here is a question for you. How do you think a face to face visit rates with a renewal through the mail as some 'clinics' do. How do you think that will play into a section 8 defense LC? You do know that even after 4851 passed, some of these 'clinics' are still sending out requests on bright little postcards trying to get a last few checks before that comes to an end on 4-1-13. You think these folks are protected under section 8?

Dr. Bob

Not very well at all! It would actually be helpful, Dr. Bob, if the associations set some standards for the practitioners. Let's show them we don't need an all powerful intrusive government to enforce industry standards......

It would be in the interest of dispensaries to only deal with patients who go to legitimate doctors because this issue may very well come up....

Kind of.

Don't quote me on this but if I recall correctly you must wait 5 years from date of conviction or 5 years from getting out of prison, whichever is later. Also the crime for which you are looking to have the conviction set aside must be your only criminal conviction. Also you cannot have a conviction set aside for a crime for which the max punishment is life in prison regardless of how much time you actually spent in prison.

Something like that.