Dr. Greenthumb's Original Cheese- Exodus Cut

I was fortunate enough to be gifted beans from Dr. Greenthumb to journal. This particular set is his "Original Cheese - Exodus Cut". Here is the description from the website -

Unusual cheesy smell

with deeply pungent

earthy taste

Uplifting high

that lasts four hours

Potency: 4 out of 5

Bouquet: Unusual cheesy smell

Taste: Deep - Pungent - Earthy

It flowers in 55-70 days, depending on preference and individual selection.

I meant to get this journal out sooner, but some family illness has kept me from it. I also wanted to pop the beans with a seed mat, as this is what the Doc recommends.

gallery_66_48_1656112.jpg

Away we go!

well, with the first three beans, i tried the taproot up style, and i burned up 2 of them. The remaining one of them burned up in soil after getting transplanted. I am totally chalking this up to my fault. The germ rate on these beans is incredible. So, i threw three more in the drink, and the next day, they all germed in the drink. So, i popped them in to rockwool. a few days later i got the pic below. I will be transplanting this weekend.

gallery_66_48_199592.jpg

in the bath i gave the seeds the first night, i put them in RO water with a drop of Clonex and a few drops of Humboldt Roots. Then, the next day they went in to the Rockwool with basically the same mixture. After those first 4-5 days, they got half strength nutes. Hope that helps.

I germinate seeds in Clonex. I haven't done many, but it seems to work ok. Would Clonex be an acceptable substitute for the 1/8-1/4 strength nute solution that Doc recommends?

I always just put them in root riots and then in an aeroponic cloner with straight ro water. I am 10 for 10 with both the doc's g-13 and the chemdawg which looks awesome

Edited by Chemdawggy Dawg

Here are the gals working hard to become big lovely ladies. In two of the pics i used a blue-grey circle to highlight small spots of almost a white color. May be minor nute burn. But they are otherwise healthy. To my eye, they are coming along nicely. I can see the way the "leaf teeth" are not perfectly aligned with the leaf veins. Makes me think there is a stronger chance i may eventually see the double serrated leaves.

OCF1

gallery_66_48_1097431.jpg

OCF2

gallery_66_48_1345041.jpg

OCF3

gallery_66_48_1736009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

super duper excited.... you have no idea lol....ok a bit much but really i have not taken pills for years now for my headaches due to cheese...i hope you find some lovely funk....

Very nice. I wish I could say the same. But I was just gifted a fantastic UK Cheese clone and I am also very exited to have this super-strain in my medicine cabinet now.

Strangely enough the person that I know that grows the Exodus Cheese, was not a very skilled grower, his plants, and meds looked terrible. They had a real hurt put on them for sure. However fantastic genetics prevailed. His meds still tasted pretty dang good! So I can only imagine what a skilled grower will make of her.

(I'm not talking about the guy that gifted me the UK Cheese, he's got skills!)

Edited by Darkmatter

• 2 weeks later...