Police Shoot Mentally Ill Homeless Man 46 Times

Fri, 17 Aug 2012

Six officers shot a homeless man 46 times after he failed to follow their instructions in a parking lot.

A police investigation into alleged police brutality is underway in Michigan after six officers shot a homeless man 46 times after he failed to follow their instructions in a parking lot.

Amateur video captures the fatal exchange between Saginaw police and 49-year-old Milton Hall after he called the police following an argument with a convenience store clerk.

Refusing to drop a knife after repeated requests, the video shows officers unleash a volley of bullets at the agitated Hall in a move his mother, Jewel Hall Milton, described as a 'firing squad dressed in police uniforms.'

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/249965-Police-Shoot-Mentally-Ill-Homeless-Man-46-Times

It is the worst thiing I can ever remember! I know cops beat rodney king, than they beat malice green in detroit,(cops in detroit did do a lil time but they are out now) Yea, I thought that is what tazers are for? this guy with a knife was no threat to none of them cops, and every cop that shot a bullet from their weapon should get life in prison PERIOD! and his family should be able to own saginaw (not that they would want that crap place after that) they should be rich! It doesnt bring back the guy they killed in cold blood!

It is very sad, this has been in the news for over a month here, it took most of you this long to hear about this, yea and some one has a phone video, hmmmmmm I wonder how come we didnt get to see the leo video's before this was all let out about the phone/video?

leo is not your friend!

Peace

Jim

Are LEO's involved in shootings drug and or alcohol tested as part of investigation?

Sheriff: Officer who struck house drank, not drunk

http://www.freep.com/article/20120821/NEWS06/120821073/1001/rss01

DeWITT TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Authorities say an off-duty Michigan police sergeant had been drinking but wasn't legally drunk when he crashed his car into a house.

Clinton County Sheriff Wayne Kangas says that Sgt. Jason Jones' blood alcohol level after the crash at 1:45 a.m. Saturday was below Michigan's legal limit. State law defines drunkenness as a blood alcohol level of 0.08 percent or higher.

Kangas didn't release the officer's exact blood alcohol test reading.

The crash happened in DeWitt Township, where Jones works. It's near Lansing.

The Lansing State Journal says township officials asked the sheriff to investigate because Jones is a township employee.

The sheriff says Jones reports he stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake before the crash. Damage to the house is estimated at $2,500 to $5,000.

K9 was there, guy had a knife, they probably didnt want to take heat for the attack dog being hurt possibly killed. Much easier to murder a mentally challenged homeless black man instead of take heat from PETA. That would seem to be the logic used by the Officers in this case of Murder by Badge.

To bad no one went and got this mans mother/family, who only lived a short distance away.

Edited by Timmahh

K9 was there, guy had a knife, they probably didnt want to take heat for the attack dog being hurt possibly killed. Much easier to murder a mentally challenged homeless black man instead of take heat from PETA. That would seem to be the logic used by the Officers in this case of Murder by Badge.

To bad no one went and got this mans mother/family, who only lived a short distance away.

timmah, Im not sure about you either way! good or bad, Im sure you already have your feeling about me, You will have to stay up along time and be in here a whole lot longer before you can judge me!. either way this was realy bad, realy bad on the citizens of this country and state, there is no way in hell they can justify killing this man, I dont care if he was black, white, yellow, muslim or christian or an of the other things people choose to live by! I truly am not prejudice, I hope im not ever feeling you dont belong as an ex mod? honestly, im not trying to start a fight, but seems I remember you bad mouthing me! but in all fair ness I was not allowed to defend myselfl (i love ur pic, is it you or just some one promising to tape their mouth shut?) i sure hope it is a pic of you, nice! if you are afraid to show a pic of You? well I dont respect you as an ex mod! a person maybe. but if (im pretty sure its not a pic of you)it is a pic of you I like it, If not show me one of your mouth taped shut Please!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

you may of miss understood my post Phaq. I agree with you 100%, there is ZERO justification of this murder... I was making a statement to the Fact the criminals in this situation had more fear of reprisals from PETA, then they did for Open Murder of a mentally challenged human being. IMPO. they should be arrested, tried and if found guilty, serve LIFE without parole.

the one regret is Michigan does not have Capital Punishment for crimes such as these.

and yes Jim, I formed an opinion of you quite a while back.

it boils down to this. You stand up when you see bunny muffin and point it out. You speak about it passionately, and with just cause.

and imo, you dont seem to let your moral fiber be swayed by innate logic.

You Sir, are alright in my book!

Edited by Timmahh

you may of miss understood my post Phaq. I agree with you 100%, there is ZERO justification of this murder... I was making a statement to the Fact the criminals in this situation had more fear of reprisals from PETA, then they did for Open Murder of a mentally challenged human being. IMPO. they should be arrested, tried and if found guilty, serve LIFE without parole.

the one regret is Michigan does not have Capital Punishment for crimes such as these.

and yes Jim, I formed an opinion of you quite a while back.

it boils down to this. You stand up when you see bunny muffin and point it out. You speak about it passionately, and with just cause.

and imo, you dont seem to let your moral fiber be swayed by innate logic.

You Sir, are alright in my book!

Im a lil surprised to hear that from you! but I gotta tell ya, thank you! I will think much diferently than I did about you, your alright in my book also!

Thank you for coming in and giving your opinion, I appreciate it!

I can no longer be the guy ive been the last few weeks, It is not me, But I dont want to be some one who gives bad advise or make this site look bad, yea I put some posts/pics up, hey im just human, and if Im aceepted as that human, many more will be acepted the same way as me, and that is all I want!

Peace

Jim

I passed that line about 2 yrs ago Jim. My lip has been chewed on for a few decades and got tired of tasting my own blood. actually since my child was born, mostly because i was told i would never have children of my own, so i never worried to prepare for them. Well that thing about curve balls and life. its true. lol

but now it is to a point, i can no longer swill my blood and not be tired of the taste. I can not leave this world or will not leave this world until it is much improved for that of my Daughter, Niece, Nephews and their families......

If I don't stand up for them who will?

Lansing or the Federal District of Criminals?

Edited by Timmahh

I passed that line about 2 yrs ago Jim. My lip has been chewed on for a few decades and got tired of tasting my own blood. actually since my child was born, mostly because i was told i would never have children of my own, so i never worried to prepare for them. Well that thing about curve balls and life. its true. lol

but now it is to a point, i can no longer swill my blood and not be tired of the taste. I can not leave this world or will not leave this world until it is much improved for that of my Daughter, Niece, Nephews and their families......

If I don't stand up for them who will?

Lansing or the Federal District of Criminals?

timmah i mite know you from a dif time, lets forget that time and move on, sorry to start chit with ya, your kewl!

Peace

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Misdiagnosis of medical condition leads to Exessive use of Deadly Force in the Execution of a Human/Citizen/Patient.

When did the economy ever get so bad that a human is only worth a box of 50 hollow points. We need some more jobs for these cops, cause this aint the way its supposed to be.

Maybe some insurance so people can get there meds before they get lead poisoning care of our paramilitary guardians instead of paramedic. Maybe some educational / competancy / retraining requirements on the paramilitarists.