Throwing Caregivers Under The Bus?

I say if the Mexican Drug Cartel can sell cannabis at 50 bucks an oz and smuggle it in with a huge profit, Then the government can provide patients cannabis for 20 bucks an oz with a huge profit... let the patients grow their own or pay 20 bucks an OZ from a government dispensary,, screw the 280 oz farmers markets, and 400 an oz dispensaries,

Edited by cristinew

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say if the Mexican Drug Cartel can sell cannabis at 50 bucks an oz and smuggle it in with a huge profit, Then the government can provide patients cannabis for 20 bucks an oz with a huge profit... let the patients grow their own or pay 20 bucks an OZ from a government dispensary,, screw the 250 oz farmers markets, and 400 an oz dispensaries,

:goodjob::thumbsu:

I agree grow your own, as stated it is rewarding, filled with challenges and opportunities to meet interesting people.

I too have invested a tidy sum in getting a grow together. If our rights to grow are taken or overly encumbered then a lot people will loose their jobs at the hydro shops, light makers etc etc.

There are a very small percentage of newbie caregivers that have a mold problem and they like to dump them at a store or market. They want to fling them out of their neighborhood so they travel a hundred miles to Jackson and off them to someone they don't know. Same with poisonous bug killer on cannabis. They want to fling it as far and wide as they can.

Restorium: that is a really sweeping accusation against all CGs. You are reporting instances that you yourself witnessed?

Restorium: that is a really sweeping accusation against all CGs. You are reporting instances that you yourself witnessed?

Sweeping? I said VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF NEWBIES. And that was in the context of someone attacking caregivers with a big wet blanket. That comment, in context, was defending caregivers. You don't believe that a very small percentage of newby caregivers have mold? I have been defending caregivers all through this thread. Didn't you read it?

Edited by Restorium2

I say if the Mexican Drug Cartel can sell cannabis at 50 bucks an oz and smuggle it in with a huge profit, Then the government can provide patients cannabis for 20 bucks an oz with a huge profit... let the patients grow their own or pay 20 bucks an OZ from a government dispensary,, screw the 280 oz farmers markets, and 400 an oz dispensaries,

where do yopu get these horrible ideas your always spouting off about? fek the feds dont want nothing to do with thier swag rather have some Mexican brick.... one of the last surviving fed pts used to live right in midland Michigan.... and he traded that bad government grown hay for commercial. getting your meds from the feds is supporting a drug cartel, getting your meds from the feds is getting your meds from the biggest most violent drug cartel in the world...and no it wouldnt be 20 dollars dream on.

not sure what farmers market you go to ( none ...see your agenda) but i only go to g3c....i never not once paid 280 for an oz....study up a bit before you spout such obvious bs...

What agenda? I'm tired of your rhetoric. Just say what you mean. Just stand up and say it. Don't be a weenie.

thats mature....oh you called me a weenie... hey dont you have some other site you go to to talk bunny muffin about me? very cowardly....what rhetoric...im tired of you saying that ...so keep the weenies to yourself or grow up.

thats mature....oh you called me a weenie... hey dont you have some other site you go to to talk bunny muffin about me? very cowardly....what rhetoric...im tired of you saying that ...so keep the weenies to yourself or grow up.

What agenda? You have acused two of us now. Speak up. What agenda? Don't be a weenie about it. Don't be wimpy. Say what you mean. Agenda?

i refuse to talk to you until you can grow up. if just saying the word agenda cause you to act so foolish im surely not going to point it out to you so you can act even more the fool and do more to ruin this site for those that need it.

Saying someone has an 'agenda' but not defining it is a witch hunt. So you can hang back and sucker punch. If want to point fingers then don't weenie around about it. Just lay it out there and be done with it. So we can defend ourselves. You are just causing trouble.

ganga likes his high price markets,,,,, just a thief in my book.. with an agenda gouge patients,.... some mexican weed in Tuscon for 50 bucks an oz is from the same seed banks u use ,, who says you have to spray it, ,, you seem to know NOthing ganga,,

wow ! way to lay the ignorance on real thick like. what seed bank do i use? spray what? can you make sense of what you just said....if so rewrite it and let me know.

wow ! way to lay the ignorance on real thick like. what seed bank do i use? spray what? can you make sense of what you just said....if so rewrite it and let me know.

So what? At least they are NOT weenying around about it. At least it's not a sucker punch. Now you can defend yourself with facts and end the strife. Better than your agenda witch hunt.

Saying someone has an 'agenda' but not defining it is a witch hunt. So you can hang back and sucker punch. If want to point fingers then don't weenie around about it. Just lay it out there and be done with it. So we can defend ourselves. You are just causing trouble.

are you dense as to not see that this entire thread reloves around folks with an agenda.... you will notice when i make accusations i do it when im talking to someone.... not just a open comment. i never ( in this thread ) said a thing about you having an agenda...your name calling and im starting trouble lmao.... lets keep the name calling on that other site you use to talk trash about people ok?

So what? At least they are NOT weenying around about it. At least it's not a sucker punch. Now you can defend yourself with facts and end the strife. Better than your agenda witch hunt.

http://www.michigancannabispatients.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4155 ya dont weenie around say it in front of people so they can defend themselves right? lmao

are you dense as to not see that this entire thread reloves around folks with an agenda.... you will notice when i make accusations i do it when im talking to someone.... not just a open comment. i never ( in this thread ) said a thing about you having an agenda...your name calling and im starting trouble lmao.... lets keep the name calling on that other site you use to talk trash about people ok?

So, you are saying I don't have an agenda? Maybe we can really get to the bottom of this now. End the strife.

So what? I noticed you posted totally different on that one day. Big deal.

so what you talked trash about me behind my bacxk you accused me of being joe said other people were writing for me...ya so what your a hypocrite and i am asking you to stop talking to me as your just trying to start bunny muffin and disturb this fine site....

so what you talked trash about me behind my bacxk you accused me of being joe said other people were writing for me...ya so what your a hypocrite and i am asking you to stop talking to me as your just trying to start bunny muffin and disturb this fine site....

Just explain it away then. I don't have any problem admitting when I'm wrong. You are making a mountain out of mole hill. Were you posting or was it someone else? Why did it look so different?