Throwing Caregivers Under The Bus?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ganga likes his high price markets,,,,, just a thief in my book.. with an agenda gouge patients,.... some mexican weed in Tuscon for 50 bucks an oz is from the same seed banks u use ,, who says you have to spray it, ,, you seem to know NOthing ganga,,

I lived in houston for some time and had some experience with shwag. It comes across our border in blood. I will have no part of that.

I'm confused though, are you mad at the caregivers at the fm or dispensary owners? Do you want some mexi for 50? Then go get it.

I wonder why as a pure instigator, you always get a pass

All true. But the issue was the legality of patient to patient transfers. They, the dispensary interest, didn't have to throw the wet blanket on caregivers, when the question was a legal one, not a moral one. They made it a bloody battle when it could have stayed in the legal text books.</p>

I did not say get it from the cartel read my post,,,,,, if you guys know how to read,,, seems not,, all yu guys do is push your markets and destroy our law,

what is wrong with patients growing their own , and others getting it from a government run dispensary at 20 bucks an oz .. they can produce it at that price and still make a profit for our schools,,,, ,, the drug cartel can profit at 50 bucks an oz and lose tons

Let the courts decide if they are legal or not. If they want to muddy the water with wet blanket attacks on caregivers then that is how they will be remembered when they are gone. Back stabbing sons of guns. That's what these guys that we are specifically talking about in this thread are. Go to the link in the first post and see who these sons of guns are. That dispensary group. And that includes a LOT.

Denny has his fingers in a few different pies I guess. We are still trying to figure out what the hell he stands for to be honest with you. As far as the dispensary bunch, THEY drew first blood my friends. This goes way back, they have never hidden their disdain for CG's and their willingness , hell eagerness to throw us all under the bus so they can monopolize. I also agree with the majority in that FM's are a possible great thing, sad reality is tho the FM operators usually quickly realize they are not getting a big enough cut and turn into dispensaries. G3C, Jackson anyone?

If anything comes of the court case, it could very well require testing of the meds.

The person that started this court action is trying to leverage his ideals. That's ok by me. But in a round about way he gave all of us a black eye.

As I stated before I would like to see dispensaries that are supplied by patient and caregiver overages. To me this is a stop gap to detour the meds from hitting the streets.

That is not to say anyone of us would practice such behavior.

So let this fellow have his day in the sun, after all it is his money and time he is wasting imho.

I will take your word for it Medman, as I have have never actually set foot in either places. I have just heard it said by many that they are at minimum 50% dispensary 50% FM. I have met Jeremy several times and actually like the dude. The Jackson fella the same and obviously I don't...

sure, down on the beach you gain perspective.

I kid

its all good, I just thought the brief illustrated why dispensaries and such should be around. I didn't take the caregiver stuff as bashing. As I can see, most on here did.

The point is that just because the person filing the brief really, really wants dispensaries, it doesn't have bearing on the legality of dispensaries. Saying "they make good sense" or "We need them" is of no value. The question is "are they legal?"

So if this brief discredits CGs in any way, it is a needless and pointless bashing of CGs. We might have only one good CG in the entire state of MI. That doesn't change whether dispensaries are legal or not?

So why is a legal arguement muddled up with a "gee we'd really like it this way" arguement?

If dispensaries are legal, it is because the law allows for them - NOT because some people hope them to be legal. Argue that they are legal from a standpoint that the law allows them - not that "CGs suck so dispensaries must therefore be legal."

So to address your question, since whether dispensaries are legal or not has ZERO to do with how competent/trustworthy CGs are, then why are CGs even discussed in this brief? The only answer is that the author added negative comments of CGs to bash them.

Edited by Highlander

I lived in houston for some time and had some experience with shwag. It comes across our border in blood. I will have no part of that.

I'm confused though, are you mad at the caregivers at the fm or dispensary owners? Do you want some mexi for 50? Then go get it.

I wonder why as a pure instigator, you always get a pass

ty

The point is that just because the person filing the brief really, really wants dispensaries, it doesn't have bearing on the legality of dispensaries. Saying "they make good sense" or "We need them" is of no value. The question is "are they legal?"

So if this brief discredits CGs in any way, it is a needless and pointless bashing of CGs. We might have only one good CG in the entire state of MI. That doesn't change whether dispensaries are legal or not?

So why is a legal arguement muddled up with a "gee we'd really like it this way" arguement?

If dispensaries are legal, it is because the law allows for them - NOT because some people hope them to be legal.

So to address your question, since whether dispensaries are legal or not has ZERO to do with how competent/trustworthy CGs are, then why are CGs even discussed in this brief? The only answer is that the author added negative comments of CGs to bash them.

I agree whole heartily, Could not have said it better.

If anything comes of the court case, it could very well require testing of the meds.

The person that started this court action is trying to leverage his ideals. That's ok by me. But in a round about way he gave all of us a black eye.

As I stated before I would like to see dispensaries that are supplied by patient and caregiver overages. To me this is a stop gap to detour the meds from hitting the streets.

That is not to say anyone of us would practice such behavior.

So let this fellow have his day in the sun, after all it is his money and time he is wasting imho.

I have been one of the hardest people to convince that dispensaries would be good for the community. The ONLY way I see them working, without getting overly-greedy and doing things like donating money to stop outright legalization, etc. And the only way to limit their piece of the pie is to limit how much they can sell. And that limit is reached as you hit the nail on the head above.

Require dispensaries to get meds from PTs and CGs. This way the dispensary NEEDS people to be able to grow their own, and it prevents the dispensary from putting people out of business by importing illegal crap from out-of-state.

But I've talked to a few people pushing for dispensaries amd have yet to find one person who is willing to support dispensary bill language that restricts dispensaries to only meds grown legally in Michigan.

I have been one of the hardest people to convince that dispensaries would be good for the community. The ONLY way I see them working, without getting overly-greedy and doing things like donating money to stop outright legalization, etc. And the only way to limit their piece of the pie is to limit how much they can sell. And that limit is reached as you hit the nail on the head above.

Require dispensaries to get meds from PTs and CGs. This way the dispensary NEEDS people to be able to grow their own, and it prevents the dispensary from putting people out of business by importing illegal crap from out-of-state.

But I've talked to a few people pushing for dispensaries amd have yet to find one person who is willing to support dispensary bill language that restricts dispensaries to only meds grown legally in Michigan.

This system already existed without special regs. The COA ended them last August.

I don't recall the part about dispensaries only selling meds obtained from registered patients and CGs in Michigan.

I can't speak for the lower part of the state but up near Tc several locker lease dispensaries existed. My understanding was the mount pleasant CA operated this way. I could be confused by the point you are making but these places didn't import, all locally grown.