Throwing Caregivers Under The Bus?

Not sure, but you might find this interesting,,,,

june 2008 montana had 1006 patients 311 caregivers

March 2011 29948 patients 4848 caregivers

September 2011 24821 patients 378 caregivers

The raids were in march 2011,,, is that what everyone wants

15,984 residents held medical marijuana cards at the end of January compared with 18,012 in December. The number of patients has declined nearly 50%

does everyone want this to happen in Michigan?.. lets hope not,

Edited by cristinew

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15,984 residents held medical marijuana cards at the end of January compared with 18,012 in December. The number of patients has declined nearly 50%

does everyone want this to happen in Michigan?.. lets hope not,

try math. it does a mind good.

18012, minus 15984, equals 2028. 2028 is roughly 9% reduction from 18012.

That is a FAR CRY from 1/2, or 50%, which would be a drop to just 9006 patients, in 30 days.

I used your post with your numbers. blame yourself for the wrong information, not I.

I referenced the flint market because you miss understand much. Wow, a Name Caller, Goodness, I'm hurt over that comment.

your right, it is a good thing I'm not a mod anymore. wouldn't want this site to actually do any good for Patients. Where would you go to chastise everyone that is not you?

Simmah don you two! Look, you guys are really not as far apart ideologically as you think. Same goes for Tim and I. We are just all bull-headed. Tim you know what he was getting at and Cris you know what Tim was getting at. Look at the common ground for a minute.

I used your post with your numbers. blame yourself for the wrong information, not I.

I referenced the flint market because you miss understand much. Wow, a Name Caller, Goodness, I'm hurt over that comment.

your right, it is a good thing I'm not a mod anymore. wouldn't want this site to actually do any good for Patients. Where would you go to chastise everyone that is not you?

Im sure glad you said it, I know I said it when i came back newbie!

Peace

Jim

Tim YOU should really learn how to read, Montana has lost half its patents since the peak of their program,.. and i have never said anything of a flint market,, YOUR just a name caller you should put some of the tape on your keyboard also,.. good thing your not a mod anymore

do you people not see the stupidity of this "lady" right in this thread she calls me names...right in this thread she talks bunny muffin about the flint market....hypocrite...glad shes on the agenda team and not for the pts and cg...