Death Star

robert75

looking for death star clones....must be the real deal.....

It was available downriver (from Detroit) at $175 per clone earlier this summer. Don't know where they might be avail now.

Was kinda slim yield and was way too strong (too potent) for our patients, like a super strong medible (why no market for medibles, when Death Star in some quarters is such a must-have)? Any leaves of an average strain can be concentrated to the point it blows out a room-full of folks, yet the chase is for this THC-packing super-stick..

Edited by pic book

• 2 months later...

I'm open to trades... I can show that its the real deal plus show dried examples and photos of growth in various stages.

LOL, your a wild man....What you talking bout a Colorado D.Star cut? Let's see the pics homie I think I tried the medz already.

I prefer the Ohio Cut of D.Star I got pics and med sample sitting right here.

pcOOi.jpg

tMFnT.jpg

Gotta keep it tight bro! :blow-a-heart:

Edited by Cutty Ranks

Death Star is old news.... been around Ohio since 2005. You guys want the newer crosses. D star x White Widow, D Star x Lemon G, D Star x OG, The D Star x sour D back cross is a good one too. Gotta go to OH to get the real cuts. Team D Star leaked a lot of Dstar breeding projects over the years I've personally seen like 5 different Dstar cuts that are all real D star from TDS. Some are better then others. Go to Athens or Cbus... its worth the trip. Pick up some Dumpster if your down there! You'll Know its legit Dstar if it has the Ogre Sensi Star traits. Shout out to the OH! Its round on the outside and HI in the middle!

I've got the death star (orig Ohio cut) , and grape stomper , lemon Larry og , lemon alien dawg , god bud ,gods gift , alien dog obs cut , pure alien , Cheng SIS , tres dawg , double under dawg ,, its all about trading rare for rare , it takes awhile but ANY CUT can be gotten eventually , right now I'm looking for heath Robinson black rose , real purple urkle the one ogr used in the white urkle , and i got 2 phenos of white urkle but not a urkle leaning pheno, anybody out there ?

New to site ,name is rich ,and have clones of deaths ready,I have three different phenos but at this point only the real deal ready. xxxxxxxxxx.must be card holder

i removed the phone number... please use the PM system for contact information.

Edited by mibrains
removed phone number