Death Star

robert75

Hey Organic fanatic nice pic there dude!

Thanks dude! The piece of insulation board behind it almost makes it look like I took it outside. :)

hey organic fanatic - thats the real one for sure. I recognize it anywhere.

Yessir, been running her for a few years now. Not sure what I did to her that run, but she doesn't usually throw out those foxtails that late in flower....or that many nanners. I think I had some light leaks that tweaked her out a bit. Still chronic though. :)

I have the real DeathStar, unlike you posers. Got it straight from Ewok420 on Alderaan.

Maybe someday you guys will be connected like me, but I highly doubt it.

I think he's being sarcastic....

• 1 month later...

does it hermie just at the end of flower? or was it a hassle picking nanners off it?

I had a couple issues with her that run. She pops a couple nanners in late flower sometimes but doesn't' usually foxtail like that. I've got some better pics I'll post up shortly.

Like rhinoman said though, the nanners aren't even an issue.

I have the real DeathStar, unlike you posers. Got it straight from Ewok420 on Alderaan.

Maybe someday you guys will be connected like me, but I highly doubt it.

So far outta this whole place you are the only one that his connections are worthless to me. I have sannie esko shanti dj tga gh cc. Keep your squad to yourself these boys here are better and they are not such muffin makers too I bet.

HI

LOL, your a wild man....What you talking bout a Colorado D.Star cut? Let's see the pics homie I think I tried the medz already.

I prefer the Ohio Cut of D.Star I got pics and med sample sitting right here.

pcOOi.jpg

tMFnT.jpg

Gotta keep it tight bro! :blow-a-heart:

looks a lot like dark star

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

im tryin to get it from a guy in cbus area....hes got it...but if anyone else knows someone that has it i would check them out as well........THANKS ALOT GUYS

yeah have close friend from cbus just visit we are workin out me gettiin a real deal lemon g and deathstar. I see both sides of not wantin to share cuts. I have a grpae diesel cut from a seed mom we cal candy diesel an i dont share ut much

• 1 month later...

Death Star is old news.... been around Ohio since 2005. You guys want the newer crosses. D star x White Widow, D Star x Lemon G, D Star x OG, The D Star x sour D back cross is a good one too. Gotta go to OH to get the real cuts. Team D Star leaked a lot of Dstar breeding projects over the years I've personally seen like 5 different Dstar cuts that are all real D star from TDS. Some are better then others. Go to Athens or Cbus... its worth the trip. Pick up some Dumpster if your down there! You'll Know its legit Dstar if it has the Ogre Sensi Star traits. Shout out to the OH! Its round on the outside and HI in the middle!

Team Death Star...hype..like TGA.   Not bashing just telling it how it is.  TGA outsources his work.  I spoke with DOc green thumb on the phone and he admitted to doing the same thing outsourcing the breeding projects.  How the fux does a breeeder say they are quality when they don't directly have their hands on the work  That I will never understand.  i wanted to buy TGA's hells angels OG but backed off after reading about so many of his hermie issues.  I had his Querkle that not 1 turned a hint of purple and I dropped the temps, fl.ushed of nutrients, did a whole bunmch of stuff..nothing worked.  Fallse advertising should be a crime..lol

To me a breeder is the one doing the freaking breeding.  Meaning you know the tendencies and have runthe plant yourself so you can say what is what.  Maybe I am OCD though...

Here she is at 68 days about to get the chop.

fw4lozsuz6iwe1my26cd.jpg

540wpikz68layfcrpx7e.jpg

Looks like the hairs are 100% red..do you let it run this long ?  With my experience I don't let the hairs get past 75-80% red if the strain hairs turn red.  Not all will.  Definitely when the hairs start to fall or flop over the plant has reached it's max and or is nute deficient and no uptake is no longer occuring.

It still looks bad as- though I just don't like to let a plant go to the end of the road I like the more upbeat route.  When you let plants go the long road lots of things canhappen especially on the interior of the nugs.  But if your in a proper controlled room that helps go the distance.