Jump to content

Lost Med Mj Card Can Be Replaced For $10 Thru Lara

Recommended Posts



Look at the very last FAQ and see how to get a replacement card through LARA (Licensing and Regulatory Affairs):



Question: What if my registry ID card was lost or stolen?

Answer: You would submit a signed statement attesting to the fact that your registry ID card has been lost or stolen (whichever applies) requesting a replacement card. Include your full name clearly written, copy of your identification, and $10.00 check or money order made payable to "State of Michigan-MMMP." Mail the statement and fee to:


Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Medical Marihuana Registry

PO Box 30083

Lansing, MI 48909

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...