Lara And Cards

jeff from bad axe

no.. but i heard yesterday they are getting them out in 16 days now...

from the date of check cashing...hard card in hand.. 16 days.. it's a miracle i tell ya..

I will beleive that when I see it, pt check cashed on 28th of aug, pt card and my c.g card expire on 10-1 so if I get em in a month id be happy as a pig in poop! lol

Peace

Jim

I just received 2 caregiver cards for one of my patients. Identical information on both cards except it looks like on one the part stating who had plant possession rights didn't print correctly. Oddly, though, I got the better printed card 2 days before the misprinted card, and my patient has yet to receive her patient card. On the bright side, I have gotten caregiver cards for my 2 most recent patients within 20 days, so I can vouch that the timeline is getting better (at least in my case)

sent in my caregiver regstration card to LARA ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO then they set it back with a letter saying my signature didnt match. re signed and sent back in june but nothing yet.

im so sick of screwing around with this mmj card stuff and lARA im a fricking patient if i was on my death bed and needed oil to stay alive LARA would have let me die.

underground has its advantages it kept me alive for 10 yrs now

I sent my works early. Things were not processed until 2 weeks before expiration

That would be fine with me, so about 2 wks and i get it 2 wks early, be nice to actualy have my card for a full yr, so far seems i get my plastic and within 5 or 6 months i have to redo it, that is the only thing i like in the H.B's is the 2 yr cards! it they havent taken that out yet!

Peace

Jim

Hubby and I both sent off for our cards on July 9th, then received postmark signature returns dated for jULY 12TH,,,, we both received our cards,,, same day,,, on July 27th this year, we both just moved here from down south, and we both are new patients,,, I think the process was nice and smooth for us..

• 4 weeks later...

sent in my caregiver regstration card to LARA ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO then they set it back with a letter saying my signature didnt match. re signed and sent back in june but nothing yet.

im so sick of screwing around with this mmj card stuff and lARA im a fricking patient if i was on my death bed and needed oil to stay alive LARA would have let me die.

underground has its advantages it kept me alive for 10 yrs now

I'm wondering if some of the application reviewers are more picky than others. I have severe bilateral hand tremors and my signature never looks the same. I hope it goes through for you this time! About the time they get this card issuing system figured out cannabis will be legal.

you can medicate after 21 days they cash your check, carry the copy of the cashed check, your paperwork is your 'card' until its mailed.

With p2p, some patients accept the doctor's recommendation and share their meds with a terminal patient.

shoot we had our cards before the 21 days and like almost 3 weeks before cards expired!! About time.

Peace

Jim