Oil Made From A Vaporizer

So I saw some videos of a woman named Shona Banda who has effectively treated her severe crohn’s disease using oil she collected from her vaporizer. I suffer from a similar condition and I’m desperate to try this, but I’ve been unsuccessful in my attempts to produce any collectable amount of oil from a gram of bud in a vaporizer. I tried doing it the way she demonstrates in the video linked below, even with the exact same vaporizer (Top Vapor VP500), but virtually no oil was produced. I also own an Arizer Extreme Vaporizer 2.0. If anyone has any suggestions on how to turn bud into oil using either of these vaporizers I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much.

I have been vaporizing for years, using a variety of vapes, and have never produced any oils, nor any useable by-products, other than the duff (what remains of the vaped products). The duff is useable in making RSO, and has been quite useful in my adventures with making medibles. I would suggest that you attempt to get ahold of some RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) to treat the Chrones, I've heard that it can be quite effective...Peace ... j.b.

Thanks for the fast response, it is very much appreciated. I trust your expertise, but I’ve heard too many success stories about this method to give up on it. RSO would be my ideal medicine. This “Shona Banda Oil” is intended to be an RSO substitute that is more accessible to patients because it can be made safely and with small amounts of meds. This is obviously not as good as RSO but good enough to send a lot of crohns and colitis patients into remission. I’ve heard people mention “vaporizer honey” before. Is that not a useable by-product? I may be confused.