Hearing On Year Old Marijuana Patient/caregiver Case

I and my family are in need of your attendance at Kent County Court at 8:30am, Court Room 10d, it is very important to this movement, and to sick folks still facing scrutiny, the truth will come out in motions filed and subsequently heard. This is a strict judge,ie; Wyoming case, so please be respectful, no cell use and proper attire. I won't prelude it other than I was doing the right things the correct way. Please attend. I know this is short notice. I apologize, there have been delays. Changed hearings. I now have a court appointed lawyer, so we are financially stretched, no internet, cable or any other luxuries here. Have to use McDonalds wifi.lol Thanks for your time.

I hope some of you attend tomorrow morning for moral support on this important issue. I have been brave,.bb in the news paper, mlive, wzzm mews, and house judiciary committee testimony, while under attack, please, those that can come please do. I felt alot of unity in March, I would feel that for sure tomorrow with support from the people here. I am dying of a liver disease and facing prosecution for growing well as far as plain english goes. Thanks. Sorry for the drama ever on here. I am a husband father and grandfather, I dont like pills and noone likes me on them. Please attend I am an American and a lifetime Michigander.

The hearing was again adjourned, offered me a possession of marijuana and reckless driving, I said no, we are moving for evidentiary hearing on a Wedsday coming up. I really need bodies in the court room, it holds 83 persons. It is at the Kent County Court House, Ottawa and Pearl, It will be a long hearing. Any judicially Accepted Marijuana Proccessing Experts (what is usuable as well as uninterupted supply) please pm me lawyer asked for money to cover fees. Please folks, I was following the law, I was inspected again this year and passed. It was the same as last year only this year I went with less plants than last year, but still under. Please come when I post the date and time. I have read other cases and incidents here and mlive, no offense but I did not do the things most folks have to warrant the attack. I was being investigated for what a patient did and felt it. I am not going into the old way of thinking, I know who made calls on me and pretty much why. I am only interesred in moving forward and not being placed back on man made prescription drugs. Believe me when I say ,for myself it is a death sentence. I can forgive mistakes made, I cannot forgive those who dont first admit it though. Mike Komorn, you owe me one.lol

My court date is October 17, in grand rapids, and I want to say there is sadness in my heart for those that lost their lives because of cowards this memorable day, we lost a child in a miscarriage that very night. I do remember though,when Oppressive people attack innocent and sometimes weaker folks, solidarity and strength in our hearts is what prevailed. Why are these American Citizens(LEO) being allowed to attack the people they are here to protect. Medical Marijuana proceeds whether profitable or not, do not support Terrorists, Mexican Cartel, nor any Mobs, they are filtered back into the communities where it is needed most.i Well, I hope some of these people remember who there true enemies are on this day, and quit attacking people with a Law meant to protect. This country is based on Freedom to live your life, these attacking arresting and prosecuting officials are no better than the tyrants we fled from to build this nation, and are acting like the old Russian KGB, NAZI's and Religious Extremists and Fanatics over marijuana's medicinal properties and the sick people that need it just to enjoy today. Weird. God Bless or god as you choose to understand. Peace!

Edited by AgainstOppression