Jump to content

Changing Your Growing Status

Recommended Posts

Go to this site.




Print out a change form. Fill it out removing your current caregiver and changing plant posession to you. Send them that form and 10 dollars. I would suggest sending certified mail with signature receipt. Make sure to let your caregiver know of your doing it.


Good luck, Good health and Happy Growing.


Edited to add the link.... Duhhhhh.............

Edited by ozzrokk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...