About Nine Bills Due For Vote Tomorrow In Lansing

When someone says something that doesn't make sense then I wonder about their motive. You constantly bill your oil as being cannabis free and claim that is does the same things as cannabis oil. Then you say here that it is available free of charge to any registered patient. That didn't add up. Why would you need to be a registered mm pt to get cannabis-free oil? Therefore I asked. Now I know. Simple as that. Now it makes me wonder why you are being so defensive though . . .

I deliver without cannabis in it. That way I can help a lot of people without driving around with massive amounts of a cannabis preparation.

I asked why you wanted to know, because I'm under the impression you wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Cool, next person, please. Or .. you wanted it to market for yourself.

Not like you were talking about your condition or something like that.

Edited by peanutbutter

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deliver without cannabis in it. That way I can help a lot of people without driving around with massive amounts of a cannabis preparation.

I asked why you wanted to know, because I'm under the impression you wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Cool, next person, please. Or .. you wanted it to market for yourself.

Not like you were talking about your condition or something like that.

Stop being such a squirmy, defensive, weasel. Your constant insinuation, and basic outright accusation, that I somehow want your oil so I can "sell it to big pharma," or, now, "market it," for myself is growing old and wearing thin. Basically you wonder why anyone would want to question your famous oil. Must be because they want the colonel's secret recipe ay? Couldn't possibly be because they wonder what you are having patients ingest, could it? Listen colonel peanut, for the last time, if I wanted your secret recipe I would send off a sample to a lab and have it analyzed for 300 bucks. Maybe $350. Who knows, maybe I could analyze it myself, I did have a qualitative lab in high school afterall. :D

This isn't the dark ages colonel peanut. Anyone and their uncle could easily ascertain the contents of your colonel peanut oil. So get off it already. I asked a simple question because I wondered why you said only a registered patient could get the oil. A simple answer was all that was needed. "Because someone else adds cannabis oil." No need to go ghetto on me and start in with your wild accusations again.

I suggest you put me on ignore again so you can get back to your regularly scheduled head-in-the-sand mode.

I agree. That's why I came to it as well but then it was spammed with someone's religious beliefs in another effort to push a business enterprise.

i think you are only acknowledging half of the pissing match he was referring to. we can ask him but im positive you were part of it. So what do you have to say about the topic at hand? any legal wisdom, any insider trading info to share? you always have all the answers surely you didn't come in on such a germane topic just to browbeat pnutt? how do we best oppose these bills in your eyes?

i think you are only acknowledging half of the pissing match he was referring to. we can ask him but im positive you were part of it. So what do you have to say about the topic at hand? any legal wisdom, any insider trading info to share? you always have all the answers surely you didn't come in on such a germane topic just to browbeat pnutt? how do we best oppose these bills in your eyes?

Well a protest of course. Isn't that how we got the law passed to begin with? Besides, they worked so well for other groups. Teachers' unions, etc.

I remember a comment made by Matt Abel late last spring. He was responding to the press regarding the signature collection for repealtoday. The reporter asked how far the movement had gotten and Abel made reference to his low number of signatures collected at that late hour and he said something like, "our people have a habit of doing things late." I was taken aback by the comment, if for no other reason than because he was kind of perpetuating a negative stereotype of marijuana users. I know that is repealtoday and not med marijuana but I think we can draw comparisons.

I don't think people in this "movement" really care as much as they say. Why? Well, what have they done? Yes, I know there are hardcores out there that write letters and meet with reps, etc. And a lot of people do help in material ways so no offense to those that help. However, I think the vast majority don't contribute a lot. By way of example, I attended the COA hearing for Larry King. You know how much support was there? You know how many people made a show of force to leave an impression on the judges? Fewer than could fill one bench in the courtroom. Why? Because the former leader of this organization failed to lead.

This movement needs people to dig deep. Buy a team of lobbyists. Are you concerned about losing your privileges under the MMMA? If so then do more than attend a "party" at the capitol. Fork out some cash. Support the groups that make a difference. CPU has a lobbyist. Throw them some support. Do more personal hounding of your own reps. Call them. Show up in person. Dress professionally. Rehearse talking points. Zapatosunidos does a good job trying to organize this kind of stuff. Follow through with him.

CL. How about you just go away? You do NOTHING but bring Decent, Into EVERY Post you make. It is obvious you are a shill for Bull Schuitte and LEO. Your Ignorance is to the Core, and the 3MA and Patients and Caregivers in this great State of Michigan would do much better if you just went elsewhere. May I suggest Syria, Isreal, or perhaps Washington DC.

Your Drivel is well beyond needed or even wanted. Do the Patients of Michigan a favor and go away. With Dr Bob gone your one of the few Professional Idiots left around here. Get the Message. Go to Jo Jo's site you love to reference so much....

Edited by Timmahh

Interesting.

The guy who wants to actually do something is told to go away. Heh.

No wonder this organization does nothing to get actual work done.

Thanks Timmah for helping to oversee the uselessness of this corporation.

Enjoy your party. Don;t forget to wear your jacket...

If passing the MMMAct was left up to auspices of members of the marijunaa community in this state, like you, the law would have never passed or made it to the ballot. Thank goodness for the out of staters willing to come in and make it happen for us.

he said it himself. the only Professional Opinion that means anything on this issue is the Supreme Courts Opinion. But again, he is Wrong, because this is a People's Initiative. So in my, and your, General Citizen Opinion has more weight by voice, than his Professional Opinion does, as it is Null and Void when dealing with a People's Initiative, and I for one am sick of Seeing it espoused so flamboyantly considering its absolute Rubbish.

The MMM Act is a Peoples Initiative. That is all there is to it. Thus it MUST be interpreted as the Common Citizen would give meaning to the Law.

It does not MATTER what the professionals OPINE on a People Initiative. That is the POINT of them.

CPU has absolutely ZERO... I mean zero zero zero to do with any commercialization anything. PERIOD. It has been stated here dozens and dozens of times and backed up by the people ACTUALLY pushing said dispensary bills,.. MACC, MPP, NORML, Jamie, Peanutbutter and the people you will be protesting with on Wednesday. NOT CPU.

Why you guys have such a hard time understanding that i have no idea. Brainwashed i guess. Or possibly alternative motives? I dunno.

So... i guess you are saying that I am the one ruining this site then Qtipper?

Hahahaha.... Good one.

And Timmah, you are personally responsible, as others, for the condition of this corporation and forum. Has nothing to do with us. Look in the mirror and question yourself to what you did wrong over the last year or two and figure out how you ended up helping to crash this corporation and lead it down the path to irrelevance and untruthful positioning.

Much comes out of your mouth, but most is just simply silly. The Supreme Court makes the final decision as to what the People said.

Edited by Malamute

Yes, timmy is only helping this site. As always. I remember when the leadership changed hands. Timmy was talking it up on rollitup and asking people for info about the abuse they suffered at the hands of admins and, et al. He was also telling everyone that this org was a 501c3 and said he would get to the bottom of what happened to donations, etc. How'd that turn out for ya timmy? Kind of reminiscent of how OJ was going to find the "real" murderer of Nicole Simpson.

He's a good one to accuse others of causing dissent (unless he really did mean "decent" as he wrote). Almost every post he makes is a snipe at someone or something. My post, above, answered a question posed by ganja. How about we point out exactly what, in that post, was causing descent. And, timmy, how about you cut and paste the LAST time I referenced jojo's site here. It's been a long long time. Probably months. So how about you study up before you start running your mouth.

Edited by CaveatLector

he said it himself. the only Professional Opinion that means anything on this issue is the Supreme Courts Opinion. But again, he is Wrong, because this is a People's Initiative. So in my, and your, General Citizen Opinion has more weight by voice, than his Professional Opinion does, as it is Null and Void when dealing with a People's Initiative, and I for one am sick of Seeing it espoused so flamboyantly considering its absolute Rubbish.

The MMM Act is a Peoples Initiative. That is all there is to it. Thus it MUST be interpreted as the Common Citizen would give meaning to the Law.

It does not MATTER what the professionals OPINE on a People Initiative. That is the POINT of them.

Uhhhhh, yes, it matters what professionals think about this law. The key word here is INTERPRET. Get it? And that is what the sup ct will do--interpret. Therefore, how the law will be interpreted is NOT a foregone conclusion. Your "citizen opinion" does not mean that YOUR opinion as to the law is the only way it can be interpreted.

hmm lets see... for starters they arnt killing it, they already accomplished that months ago when they lobbied patients rights away under the guise of a dispensary bill... also mmma members got sick of there FU holier then thou attitudes and left.

are you still drinking the kool-aid? this has been proven to be lies over and over....HJ

Well a protest of course.----- (FACETIOUS)---

"Buy" a team of lobbyists. Are you concerned about losing your privileges under the MMMA? ---- Fork out some cash.---- Support the groups that make a difference. CPU has a lobbyist. Throw them some support.

well I WAS done posting but I could not let this go by----not after all the lovely dialogue I've personally had with this group....

they have drawn me out once again with their rhetoric--

your absolutely joking right???? about support ---for a secret meeting group for stakeholders only--- CPU

my personal quest is to find out who the rest of you are and make sure no-one I know supports your 'group' or anything or anybody connected to you guys....( and I've heard the original core was about 20---and I am aware of about 10 of your real names)

and not threatening .....I like to be awake....aware....concious of having my finger on the pulse of what's going on within the mmj community.....I want to know who the players are....and what game they are playing...if its the same table I am at---

a few folks in the UP hundreds of miles away from most of us....and your going to dominate the collective mindset of the group here...!!??....and no-one really knows any of you...!!??....xcept mayb a choice few...

it's pretty obvious to a lot of us you guys 'work' together out here in cyber space....so wether you are a stakeholder member or not it's still completely obvious the core and how many work with your agenda here...( and I can't wait to see them all jump in and post their vitriol).....xpecting all the regulars.....the U-ppers....few allready here starting the damage control portion ....and vicious condescending rebuttals....no civil dialogue from these folks....it's the MO---that's how they roll...in a gang

provacatuers and saboteurs??

I don't know folks ....weigh in on this....I know many have their own personal lovely stories...of this groups 'civil' discourse--

and how they have 'helped' our cause...

..and this once powerful and effective forum and tool of our community

--( conveniently,coincedently,effectively right before this important court action)

I an convinced some of their supporters believe they have helped all of us.....poor ignorant sheep--

remember they say are representing us and the law 'we' voted for.....

the 9 bills?? ( to stay on spot here)

they are going to be 'rubber-stamped' by our illustrious elected...remember that...."elected"---officials---IMO

I won't begin to go into how many 'compliance' checks I've heard of--

I pray for a favorable reading from the high holies.....please for all of our sake!!

I personally (jm2c) hold your group responsible for what is about to happen to thousands of patients and providers across Michigan...

and not to mention the bona fide doctors language ....that's another whole thread!( just wait and see what this is gonna do for a lot of folks)

you guys have effectively destroyed any coherent opposition or cohesive effort to oppose the legislature....even better than Leo could have done!!...IMO congratulations officers.....you should be receiving promotions after the elections--

and I have my own suspicions towards some of you.....and it's scary!! (officers....to think we have you here ....sabotaging our law and wasting taxpayer $$ that you should be focused on hard drugs that are rampant in our communities!!....but that would tinkle your bosses off right??)

it is GOING TO GET MUCH MUCH WORSE for mmj patients/providers after this election ....if the SC doesn't interpret the language as the electorate intended!

and support C-U??

these folks have made it my personal quest to expose their true intention.....and I actually kinda believe they think they have done something to benefit the community as a whole---some of them....and even they have been used...IMO

too bad they didn't include the community.....mayb then we could have benefited as a whole....

groups that are closed to the public.....with meetings for stakeholders only

and claim to represent patients/providers and then say that patients/providers aren't allowed at their meetings....well you figure it out

I did a long time ago...

and mayb that other leader wasn't so far off base....JMO

and I should add that the CPU should enjoy the attention they have gotten .....cause it's quickly going to end....

and then most of us that come on these websites looking for information won't have to---it will be written in stone

and 'clarified' for everyone!!

and almost impossible to reverse without great effort!,

No don't protest.....just sit back and quietly watch what's about to happen to the law...

hmm lets see... for starters they arnt killing it, they already accomplished that months ago when they lobbied patients rights away under the guise of a dispensary bill... also mmma members got sick of there FU holier then thou attitudes and left.

and please let us pause and remember the dialogue of someone now passed and and a former insider of the group ....gregs-----from his bickering thread

SFC. That you are lined up with Rep. Ken Horn (remember him? The guy who wrote the amendments to the law, none of which have the slightest benefit for patients, with the possible exception of a 2 year registry?) --------tells me----

"that you are working to do what you can to disperse the community on behalf of the legislature"..

... which would no longer have the objection to their efforts that they have seen to date.

no I didn't drink kool-aid.....never have---

I had some nice elderberry tea while I enjoyed writing this....

peace

Edited by purple pimpernel

Well that makes no sense as usual purple.

I am the only Yooper member in the group. *shrug* Are you saying i am not worthy to be considered a Michigander? Hahaha...

And yes, Joe Cain has made it his mission to make up as many lies and BS as he can about CPU. All proven lies. Just read the hundred pages previously posted on this forum.

Just like saying it is CPU that are supposedly selling out patients for commercial operations. That would be called the exact opposite of the truth. A flat out lie actually.

Ask Peanutbutter right here... here ya go Gersh;

Who is responsible and pushing for the Commercialization bill which you made input on? Does CPU have ANYTHING to do with it whatsoever?

Is it MACC, NORML and MPP, Ann arbor guild, and ASA pushing for dispensaries and previously avoiding opposition to the current bills? Ya know the bills that CPU has been fighting and OPPOSING since day 1 and still oppose and are still doing everything we can stop them? Also, Ya know, the 4 other bills we already helped to kill too right? The ones that never even made it out of committee? Yea... you know.

Sheesh,... if you didnt act so pitiful and lie about us it wouldn;t be so bad people. Make up lies about someone else.

Qtipper- liar.

Purple- parroting lies

Just ask Michael Komorn or any other sane person if CPU has ANYTHING to do with supporting commercialization. I mean whatsoever. Zero zilch nada. We defend the Act as is. I know it is hard to understand, but it is what it is and we are bound to it by our mission statement filed with the Federal Government. So go ahead and expose us for trying to keep the Act from being trashed. I would actually appreciate that. :-)

Here is a sure fire way to figure out who is pushing for commercialization people. Super duper easy even for you all.

Figure out who the people and groups are who have raised around $50,000 for Rep. Callton, the sponsor of both commercialization bills. That would answer your idiotic accusations towards us. I am sorry you are brainwashed or have alternative motives, but it is just simply not true and you look foolish. I do believe they even advertised for fundraisers for Rep Callton on these forums and i was chewed out for suggesting we donate to people WHO ACTUALLY VOTED AGAINST THE 4 BILLS instead of some Republican Rep. who voted for all 4 bills. again...*shrug*

I will make it easy for you. I already posted most the groups that are giving money to Rep. Callton for one purpose: dispensaries. There are more groups(dispensaries) giving money and fundraisers for Callton, but not even one single penny from CPU would ever grace Rep. Calltons greedy fingers. Notta mon.

I am truly so sick of the lies we get accused of here in this forum. It gets old.

When the administrators of this site are the ones propagating these lies, there is a problem.

I think the only 2 CPU members that still post here at all are SFC and myself. So, any of these other people you reference now are not CPU coming to the rescue. Hahaha..

p.s. Many of the people that will be at this protest are the exact people that are giving money to Callton, including ol' peanutbutter there. Go blame him. At least it would be true.

Agreed.

But can ya at least answer this?

Who is responsible and pushing for the Commercialization bill which you made input on? Does CPU have ANYTHING to do with it whatsoever?

I am really tired of this nonsense and it seems if the people stood up who are actually pushing the commercialization bill we can finally resolve this issue. I mean, i have said it over and over again for months andmonths, but it seems noone believes the guy that simply tells the truth. So maybe if ya let people know who worked on and presented and has pushed for the bill and supporting Rep. Callton it will help to finally dissolve the untruths being told by those even here on this forum. I know Jamieuke has stood up and said it was him and MACC and MPP a few times. Right here on this forum, yet people still try to blame CPU. Hahaha...

Amazing...

Edited by Malamute

Agreed.

But can ya at least answer this?

I am really tired of this nonsense and it seems if the people stood up who are actually pushing the commercialization bill we can finally resolve this issue. I mean, i have said it over and over again for months andmonths, but it seems noone believes the guy that simply tells the truth. So maybe if ya let people know who worked on and presented and has pushed for the bill and supporting Rep. Callton it will help to finally dissolve the untruths being told by those even here on this forum. I know Jamieuke has stood up and said it was him and MACC and MPP a few times. Right here on this forum, yet people still try to blame CPU. Hahaha...

Amazing...

Some folks in CPU favor and support HB 5880. Some don't. I do, but I'm not part of CPU.

There have been times that I have handed cash into the political process. This is one of those times.

Another was in support of David Layton in 2010.

These are retail locations where farmers can take excess production and convert it into cash. I hope that, in the long run, these locations become suppliers for the general public, not just patients and caregivers.

When legalization arrives, the public will need a place to purchase their herb. The existing medical community will be the only source. A wind fall.

Without a retail location to deliver overages to, these overages would head toward the street.

Very few people would actually destroy overages.

The problem comes when the grower takes EVERYTHING to these retail locations. Patients MUST come first. Not dispensaries, not caregivers, but patients.

Edited by peanutbutter

Crazy stuff here;

What are you thinking saying things that are so far from the truth? How can you say CPU used a 'guise' of supporting a dispensary bill when they deny that almost daily? Do you understand what a guise is? It means you say you ARE doing something, not saying you aren't. Please show me one instance when CPU used the guise you speak of. When did they ever say they supported a dispensary bill? That was Macc, including Jamie and peanutbutter, for their own money making reasons, not CPU and their members. You really need to get this stuff straight in your head Q.

Some folks in CPU favor and support HB 5880. Some don't. I do, but I'm not part of CPU.

There have been times that I have handed cash into the political process. This is one of those times.

Another was in support of David Layton in 2010.

These are retail locations where farmers can take excess production and convert it into cash. I hope that, in the long run, these locations become suppliers for the general public, not just patients and caregivers.

When legalization arrives, the public will need a place to purchase their herb. The existing medical community will be the only source. A wind fall.

Without a retail location to deliver overages to, these overages would head toward the street.

Very few people would actually destroy overages.

The problem comes when the grower takes EVERYTHING to these retail locations. Patients MUST come first. Not dispensaries, not caregivers, but patients.

Like pulling teeth sometimes. :-)

Ok,.. now we can move on...

Since you were involved in the crafting and suggestions and know all the people involved in making that bill come to be in Rep. Calltons list of sponsored bills, how about sharing the stories behind how exactly it came to be and what changes you suggested(if you did) and the people who worked to make that bill come to be? I know i would like to hear more of it. I would guess the people that are pushing it should be proud of it and more than willing to enlighten everyone to the whole process that occurred.

I will get you started:

Marijuana Policy Project(MPP), the people responsible for passing the MMMAct in 2008, asked MACC to help them get some form of dispensary bill passed and presented a model language bill which was then amended by?... and specific suggestions were made by?

GO!....