Gmc Changing Name To Cgmc!

A must read for gm car owners and what our government helped gm do!

To all of the believers of saving GM, I suspect this is not what you had in mind. What is most concerning is that our entire country is being sold to foreigners and all we do is occupy our time watching the political battle and lies and fighting amongst ourselves..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo

wow I thought they already had enough interest in the u.s now they are gonna take all of our jobs, I say boycot all g.m cars and trucks and anything they make!

Peace

Jim

my ole 90 gmc suburban was born here, so i will keep it till it cant pull my camper any longer than I guess i will go with ford since the didnt take a buy out, i sure wish they would take a buy out on the lions though, to early for me to jump on the lions band wagon Ive been disapointed to long from them now!

Edited by phaquetoo

Yikes!!! I will hang on to my two Chryslers for a while yet. Well, at least until I go look at some Mustangs! Great Vid Jim! Scary tho!! Mm

yea real scary, id feel better if we were in japan, not realy but at least we own them!

You never hear anyone say china is a super power, we are not alone at the top, russia cant compete with us in a war, but china has way more stuff than we know of, bunny muffin we prob sell em our military secrets too, dont our treasury still have a 20 something percent owner ship still in \g.m? I thought they didnt completely pay off yet, chrysler did, and ford never took our money!

Have a great day bro!

Peace

Jim

Wow, this is what gm, apple and most of our manufactures and other countrys manufactures are actual doing to the world. we try and clean up our own air, but we send all of our work off to this?

Im thinking we have a whole lot more to worry about then mm! and It looks like they are trying to make room for all the elite, there is no middle class in china! we need to make them pay the same terrifs we have to pay to import there/here, and we also need to tax them like they tax us, we would be able to pay them off and get our jobs back in no time! This is one of the things Donald Trump says.

I guess we should be happy with what we do have and dont have! :bong7bp:

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo