Tincture?

tooldini

I saw subcool's process, but it wasn't clear to me regarding when to bake, strain, etc. I think he says to let sit in glycerin for 50 days, then instructions get fuzzy regarding when to bake at 170 degrees for 45 minutes, when to strain, and whether to let sit another 10 days after straining and/or baking. Does any of this really matter? Thanks!

I make my tinctures out of grain alchol, no heat, just time in the dark, try and use the strongest you can find, Ive used everclear 180 proof,

I take my bud and sugar leafs and make tea bags out of cheese clothe, just grind it up put it in the cheese clothe roll it up put something on it to keep it rolled up, if you want just to have a tincture for the thc, you can be done in 2 wks, if you want all the medicnal canaboids let it sit for upto 8 wks , Just tape up a mason jar and use it, put it in a paper bag in a dark cool place, go shake it up a few times a day if you can, and let it sit, use a dropper to put it under your tounge and hold on for the ride!

go to youtube and punch in mm tinctures lots of good recipes in there and you can watchem do it!

Peace

Jim

edit= you can make mm vodka with the stems, would be good one for st. pattys day, it turns green in a few wks, ive done it but I dont think i could tell dif between the vodka and mm though lol!

Edited by phaquetoo

I make my tinctures out of grain alchol, no heat, just time in the dark, try and use the strongest you can find, Ive used everclear 180 proof,

I take my bud and sugar leafs and make tea bags out of cheese clothe, just grind it up put it in the cheese clothe roll it up put something on it to keep it rolled up, if you want just to have a tincture for the thc, you can be done in 2 wks, if you want all the medicnal canaboids let it sit for upto 8 wks , Just tape up a mason jar and use it, put it in a paper bag in a dark cool place, go shake it up a few times a day if you can, and let it sit, use a dropper to put it under your tounge and hold on for the ride!

go to youtube and punch in mm tinctures lots of good recipes in there and you can watchem do it!

Peace

Jim

edit= you can make mm vodka with the stems, would be good one for st. pattys day, it turns green in a few wks, ive done it but I dont think i could tell dif between the vodka and mm though lol!

Thought about trying this, but apparently am a slow learner when it comes to liquor, so not sure I should compound the learning experience. I also like the idea of hopefully not having a flammable med.

Thought about trying this, but apparently am a slow learner when it comes to liquor, so not sure I should compound the learning experience. I also like the idea of hopefully not having a flammable med.

you only take a drop or two of the tincture made from grain alcohol, the alcohol is just your extracting agent, when it has sat long enough you get the tea bags out, you just squeeze all of the juice out and throw teabags away it is no good any longer, like i said you only need a few drops, you dont even taiste the liquor, i also use a lil bit of natrual spearmnt oil to make it taiste better! any way you make a tincture is flamable, id say this is the least flamable, most people have liquir cabinets and you dont hear of there liquor cabinet blowing up!

Peace

Jim